KanColle ani..hahaha

How did this happen?

No seriously, how the fuck did KanColle get cursed with a godawful anime adaptation?

ufotable's Touken Ranbu is going to wrecked these boat girls 10 times over and KanColle is going to be a second banana loser of a franchise in comparison to its counterpart despite being the ONE who started this shit.

It is pretty embarrassing

I was gonna say it would be better if they took the approach of silly and serious as separate shows.

But it would be infuriating for both if they both had the shitty mary sue boat as the lead anyway.

At least Poi was cute.

Now you understand why ZUN doesn't allow a 2hu anime right?

They sould reboot the series if they want to stay in the game.

KanColle is just much more ridiculous and I don't think it could do a serious plot the way TR could.

It was an okay yuri show I don't really know why people are so disappointed by it

because he's an autist

That's because you're a dumb secondary.

it took itself too seriously but also trying to be a sol comedy

>It was an okay yuri show I don't really know why people are so disappointed by it

The focus was all over the place

Touken Ranbu actually had the smarts to split itself into 2 different shows

>They sould reboot the series if they want to stay in the game.

God, THIS

Whatever "2nd season" they're planning they should fire the entire production staff and get brand new ones that can actually tell a story

>KanColle is just much more ridiculous and I don't think it could do a serious plot the way TR could.

Go the Arpeggio route?

Kancolle work better as a sol comedy than a serious anime in my opinion.

Granblue didn't even outsell the KanColle anime.

I thought Granblue sold 30K and KanColle only like 25K

>faithfully adapt the 4koma
>fans' goodwill instantly restored
And, done.

Just make it in the style of the Zazenbeat doujinshi.

Good action, good comedy

>KanColle is just much more ridiculous and I don't think it could do a serious plot the way TR could.

They need the staff of Girls und Panzer

Shimakaze was the best part of the show dispite how little it focused on her.

BURNING LOVE

>still no news about the next KanColle animation project.

I thought they already confirmed the 2nd season was a completely different production? We haven't seen any news about it though so it's possible the new staff is going through production hell just like with S1 or it got canceled altogether.

It did sell better but I think the blu-rays came with guaranteed gacha or some other bullshit.

i want a 2nd season

>I thought they already confirmed the 2nd season was a completely different production? We haven't seen any news about it though so it's possible the new staff is going through production hell just like with S1 or it got canceled altogether.

That will be something if they cancelled it quietly

KanColle is old and busted, Grand Order is a new otaku waifu bait now.

>KanColle is old and busted,

That will be fucking short lived if that's the case

>now
Fate has been THE otaku bait for years.

I guess in terms of mobage sales?

The KanColle game has always made no money, it's widely regarded as one of the most free to play in the genre. Kadokawa's said their intention is to make money off secondary material and merchandise instead. Meanwhile, Fate/GO can rack in hundreds of millions of yen on a good day. That thing is an absurd moneymaker.

KanColle isnt mobage, its a browser game.

I miss Kagawife doujin

But would it be easier or harder for them to animate this style?

WE WANT ADMIRAL

>WE WANT ADMIRAL

>WE

We aren't doing things because they are easy.

Mutsu is my waifu

>Comparing series

kancolle turned me gay
true story

>The KanColle game has always made no money, it's widely regarded as one of the most free to play in the genre. Kadokawa's said their intention is to make money off secondary material and merchandise instead.

No wonder they were too lazy to bring an English translation over her

SHIMA IS NOT A BOY YOU DEGENERATE

What if user-chan is a girl?

Because they didn't focus on the misadventures of TTK with the girls and catered to yuri-fags instead.

Fuckbucky

Kaga is love, Kaga is life

>Because they didn't focus on the misadventures of TTK with the girls and catered to yuri-fags instead.

They could do both

Make a damn abyssal spin off.

Serious, it's really hard give them more personality than just have then as enemy fodder?

I want a silly comedy with Hoppou and the gang.

Moomin but with abyssals.

Make a spin-off of Suzuya's enjo kosai adventures.

>a girl

>here

feminine penis counts