Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/bmpbm8/ipas-are-giving-you-man-boobs
monero-gold.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-tgaE37UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck

Is that steph curry

Yes

the bald one with glasses...for some reason that one makes me the angriest. The sheer density of soy in that one photo makes me want to crack the soygoys head in with a rock.

just saw this picture on another board, needless to say that many anons were triggered by the criticism provided to said picture.

nah not that one. different soygoy. I think its holding a nintendo switch or other numale buttplug.

that probably doesn't narrow it down...they're all holding Switches.

>That is not even my final form.

honestly whats better than getting stoned eating pizza and drinking beer. Maybe change to anime but seems like a damn good day to me.

>high hop beer

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/bmpbm8/ipas-are-giving-you-man-boobs

>no one else to do anything with thaN reddit
MAJOR KEK TO GROUND CONTROL
I'M STEPPING THROUGH THE DOOR
MY SIDES
HAVE GONE AWAY

Not even close to a legitimate thread

Then
Sage

The fact that he wants it broadcasted for upvotes makes him an incredible faggot that doesn't enjoy doing that anyway

you mean vsoy?

The cuck mentality

Thats fake, this is photoshopped, the guy in the original pic is posing with a burger, he has the guinness world record for widest mouth.

Lol just lol

good goy

no way this is real

shit nigger, it is

ah fuck thats the one.

Is it just me? Does anyone else want to stomp this faggots head in until its a fine paste?

Of all the soygoys for some reason this ones mouth most truly looks like a vagina.

>>They really are pathetic creatures.
>>Not surprised dominant manly SJW females keep them as disposable sex pets.

buy monero faggots

monero-gold.org/

Is hay steph curry lpl

someone needs to edit that specimen into one of the blacked pictures

IT'S THE COUPLES OWN FUCKING MONEY!
HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY SHE SPENT THAT MONEY!
WHY WOULD YOU PRACTICALLY NEUTER YOURSELF?

WHAT
THE
FUCK

that one may have Marfan syndrome.

Day Of The Soap when?

>Implying he makes the financial decisions

>let's post pictures of people with actual friends and make fun of them, my internet friends!

Sure about that?

You only "hate" these people because they actually get laid and have social interactions with actual human beings in real life. Jealousy is bad.

>WHY WOULD YOU PRACTICALLY NEUTER YOURSELF?

when you already have many kids, like over 3 or 4

I have never felt so much anger boiling in my body.

I doubt that faggot had 3 kids if even a single kid.

The soyboy/numale is Nietzsche's 'last man':
>The last man's primary appearance is in "Zarathustra's Prologue." According to Nietzsche, the last man is the goal that modern society and Western civilization have apparently set for themselves. After having unsuccessfully attempted to get the populace to accept the Übermensch as the goal of society, Zarathustra confronts them with a goal so disgusting that he assumes that it will revolt them. Zarathustra fails in this attempt, and instead of repelling and manipulating the populace into pursuing the goal of the Übermensch, the populace take Zarathustra literally and choose the "disgusting" goal of becoming the last men. This decision made leaves Zarathustra disheartened and disappointed.
>The lives of the last men are pacifist and comfortable. There is no longer a distinction between ruler and ruled, strong over weak or supreme over the mediocre. Social conflict and challenges are minimized. Every individual lives equally and in "superficial" harmony.

This is what you get when you live in a society ruled by liberal ideas

The fire rises

Fucking numales make me sick

lol every burger makes this face when they have a burger in their hands

Sup Forums boys are the ultimate betas

honor killings when?

> be soyboy
> live chill life getting along with people
> get mad head from slutty liberal girls
> all good, we all get free testing & birth control
> get chill stem job in chill environment
> browse "how much you make" threads on /pol
> make way more money than /pol chimps
> watch /pol chimps sperg out over trump
> kick back and chill as his admin fizzles out pathetically

life is gud

Can someone explain to me the difference between soyboys, numales and bugmen? They all look, act and have the same interests to me

they are all the same

LOL where do these congregations take place

that's the dev team of no man's sky
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ-tgaE37UE

They're all synonyms for the same thing, the male who has no connection to his history or his masculinity, a hollow shell of a human being who lives for the purposes of buying things.

That was the dev team of nu-males sky, the most disappointing game of the century

How else would you eat a burger?

>Not with a bang but a whimper

>>+1 I replied

He should just tell her he got one but he really didnt and then get her pregnant and leave her with his kid and accuse her of cheating hhahhaha fucking genious

Kill with fire

numales and bugmen are slightly different.
>numale: identity built around virtue signaling their (((politics)))
>bugman: identity built around their childish consumer (((hobbies)))
"soyboy" is just a catch all term for the beta cuck species that includes bugmen and numales. Also, bugmen are fairly apolitical by nature (who has time for politics when you have cartoons to binge), but most numales will masquerade as bugmen because nerd culture is the easiest place to virtue signal at the moment.

u are one cheeky goy m9

I don't care what the research indicates, the tale of that poor individual is enough for me to avoid soy until further notice

meant to hit

I eat britbong fish and chips with a fork and knife like a civilized human being

This is the poster child of soy overdose.

"Why does it sound like a guy but looks like a dead corpse." Top fucking kæk