18yr old cutie gets killed by Nigerian drug dealer in Rome

Fascist then kills black people in Rome and does the fascist salute when he is arrested.

Here comes the kicker: the 18yr old dead cutie was actually a degenerate heroine addict!

Anyway, why is Italy such a mess? Why can't they get their act together like Germany. Here in Germany we have a new government which has big plans for Germany including small tweaks to the regulation concerning the treatment of cabbage plants and how workers may complain about sexual harassment in emails (phasing out fax as the primary means of complains).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States
i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/02/sally-kohn/sally-kohn-white-men-69-percent-arrested-violent/
media.8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STFU und hör auf zu baiten, Sören Abdul-McKebab.

Also: you have to go back.

In the white community:

57% of rape in America is committed by white men

39% of the incarcerated population is white

45% of homicide is committed by white people

58% of hate crime offenders are white

69% of all violent crime is committed by white people

If you're about to say "but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.

Despite white people being on par of committing crime when it comes to comparing by race (or they own the lion's share in most cases), black people are 6 times more likely to be incarcerated.

Five times as many white people are using drugs as black people, yet black people are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of white people. Black people represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense. Black people serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as white people do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

If black people and Hispanics were incarcerated at the rate of white people, the prison population would drop 50%, which would reflect that white people commit the most crime in any category and would be the largest prison population in America.

Some more facts about white people:

DID YOU KNOW...

During France's occupation of Algeria, between 15% and 25% of the Algerian population died in concentration camps?

Concentration camps built by the British during the Boer War murdered over 26,000 people?

Between 1904 and 1908, Germany enacted a genocide campaign against the Herero and Namaqua people, murdering over 100,000?

That France set up concentration camps for fleeing Spanish Civil War refugees in Tunisia that totaled over 100,000 prisoners, many of whom they later transferred to Nazi concentration camps?

Cont
Under Vichy France, over 415,000 African Jews were interned at concentration camps in Africa?

Over 100,000 Libyans were murdered at the hands of Italians after their forcible relocation into concentration camps under the Italian occupation?

That the British murdered up to 300,000 of the Kikuyu people from 1954 to 1960 in concentration camps in Kenya as part of an ethnic cleansing campaign?

The Atlantic slave trade killed over 5 million Africans in transit and forcibly removed 12 million Africans?

During the Belgium colonial occupation of the Congo, 15 million Congelese died (60% of the population) under colonial brutality?

What sort of organizations do whites have in America? Let's take a look:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Jesus_Christ–Christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaPorte_Church_of_Christ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Identity_Ministries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States

Basically: Religious extremists promoting violence against anyone who does not look like them or who is opposed to them. Sounds familiar...

Oh, and who can forget: 58% of white voters voted for Trump.

Although my favorite fact about white people:

Whites are responsible for nearly every major war, famine, injustice, genocide, sterilization, rape, and theft in recorded history.

tl;dr: i.imgur.com/tTnetIU.jpg

The white community needs to accept responsibility for their actions.

>During the Belgium colonial occupation of the Congo, 15 million Congelese died (60% of the population) under colonial brutality?

Prove it

>Based human beings cleaning up the subhuman trash from the rest of the world
I don't see any problem in that list, user.

How does they prove it?

>which has big plans for Germany including small tweaks to the regulation concerning the treatment of cabbage plants and how workers may complain about sexual harassment in emails
lel

she sooo cute

>muh per capita
You didnt disprove per capita stats at all

yeah the only problem is that races like indians and egyptians and pakistanis are classified as white by the FBI.

Daily reminder that Fascism was born in Italy.

good, whore deserved it

The drug addict was so kawaii!

The news are sad but she got her cultural enrichment by being a whore for nigs.

this is the issue.

t. Nigger

hey bro, I only said she was cute.. never said I felt bad for her

18 my ass, she looks like 45.

> between 15% and 25% of the Algerian population died in concentration camps?
BASED FROGS

>Germany enacted a genocide campaign against the Herero and Namaqua people, murdering over 100,000
Germany, back then, was also BASED

>45% of homicide is committed by white people
Yeah if you count white hispanics, arabs, and indians as white. Mind you the other 52.5% was caused by 12.5% of the population.
>Five times as many white people are using drugs as black people
Extremely biased NAACP polls are not a source, idiot.

You need to stab yourself

>politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/02/sally-kohn/sally-kohn-white-men-69-percent-arrested-violent/
>tfw even left wing politifact BTFO your bullshit numbers
>blacks commit 5,138 murders in 2012
>whites commit 4,955 murders in 2012
>blacks are 13% of the population, non-spic whites are ~64%

Your 69% of violent crime number is literally a quote from Sally Kohn, and politifact said its bullshit. Niggers are a scourge on America.All of those percentages you gave other than the bs "violent crime" catchall are LOWER than the total white population. In other words, they are committing less crime per their population than shitskins.

People like you need to realize your own kind are animals. Until you fix your own shitty communities race realism is 100% justified.

not only that but look at who they actually classify as white.. you can literally come here straight from africa today and classify yourself as white.

>Tea Party Movement

You linked to a group of Boomers who are tired of paying social security and not getting to see the benefits.

>Militia organizations
Do you have a problem with men taking up arms to take the position of the ebil federal police that arrest the negros? If we have public militias that anyone could join monitoring law then maybe it wouldn't be as racist.

>Patriot Movement
So you don't like the liberty to choose how you rule yourself?

Pfft.

12% of the population constitutes the majority of crime? Say it aint so nigger lover!
Yet in Africa where blacks are the majority they still constitue the majority of crime....
And do entertain me, how many niggers are raped by whites?....0?

>If you're about to say "but muh per capituh"; the US justice system targets minorities over white people.

Got some proof to back that up kiddo?

>heroine addict
and nothing of worth was lost

They can't.

Every figure about the Congo genocide has been pulled out of someone's ass. There are no reliable records. On top of which, how the fuck could a non-agricultural society like Congo have 15 million people on par with medieval France?

Pair that with the fact that only 500-3000 Belgians were in Congo that figure becomes even bigger bullshit. Most of the death in Congo were because of other blacks.

What the fuck are you smoking

3% of the population. Black males between 16 and 40. Those statistics are insane!

Burn the coal pay the tole!

Good riddance little whore!

>Allegory on western society, oil on canvas, 2018

You are still twats for giving them railways and spreading aids round the world though

Well you wouldn't expect an 18 year old to be a degenerate heroine addict so i can't blame the Fascist but yeah fuck these Women we need to do this for ourselves. Create a new Roman Empire, slaves and all. We'll get our revenge when we build up our forces and can take real action.

You are a faggot, go back to tumblr or /leftypol/

Yes and do not forget, what the white portuguese have done.

toll*

Portugal is African you racist.

god I fucking hate Portuguese. I was in jail with one for almost 2 years. guy fucking stunk. was a complete idiot too. and why are they all obsessed with fishing?

heroin addicted slut gone
6 niggers gone
seems like this situation worked out pretty well

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

It seems you are mentally retarded

I was addicted to heroin for years.. (almost 2 years clean now) and let me tell you a straight up FACT.. ALL women who do heroin are sluts. ALL of them. they'll literally fuck anything, and not even just to get high. they do it for fun. back when I was getting high was when I was fucking the most women I have in my entire life. most of them would even get ME high. I never paid for shit.

Not all of them are fascists or racciiists, only like 80%

>regulation concerning the treatment of cabbage plants

About fucking time...

aaaaahah it appears we have our own 6 million tragedy.
but before that we were enslaved ourselves by the arabs and by the romans and whoever before that in countless millenniums of invasions.
we didnt cry about it, we built an empire instead. do like us, instead of complaining seek your own glory through your own merit.

>That France set up concentration camps for fleeing Spanish Civil War refugees in Tunisia that totaled over 100,000 prisoners, many of whom they later transferred to Nazi concentration camps?

>republicucks wants to be like the french
>copy their national athem
>France tells them to fuck off
>Their side lost and flee to the glorious land of the French republic
>They put you in concentration camps

Fucking based

"white"

This. U.S. federal crime statistics count kebabs and spics as white.

"white"

Pamela Mastropietro was killed and butchered into pieces by a nigerian drug dealer. The media is reporting on how yesterday's shooting in Macerata may be a general retaliation against her killing and other such migrant crimes. If the media sees these posters near the scene of the shooting in Macerata, there will be GUARANTEED REPLIES.

Calling all Italy-anons to report for duty. Please if you live near Macerata, put up these posters near the shooting scene ASAP. Even make a display of flowers and candles for Pamela Mastropietro. It will get media coverage and boost the #120dB hashtag which is a powerful weapon against the left and open borders which harm European women.

Is anyone close to Macerata willing to do this?

PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

1+8=9 no source for this article and blatant race bating and bullshit about having faith in any (((government))) obvious Illuminati psyop thread sage and kill yourself Jesuit sabbatean faggot

Thanks. OP BTFO

bump