WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH OUR TRAINS!?!?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH OUR TRAINS!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzSQ-8vvYQg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_New_York_City_transit_strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americans and civil engineering

Q predicted that

its practice for future attempts

They're shit and outdated, both the trains and rails

Some of you are alright

Don't take the train. Ever.

You'd think they would've tried this test run BEFORE attempting the real thing.

Nothing is happening you just think something is happening because 3 trains in the last month or so had crashes. If you compare this to the number of trains that did not have accidents in that period of time you'll not give a shit.

>Rusty steel beams nailed to rotting planks of wood sitting on a pile of dirt and gravel
Meanwhile the rest of the world has magnetic bullet trains that could get us from NY to DC in an hour

Overworked rail crews falling asleep.
As a rail employee myself it's not uncommon for me to be away from home 100 hrs a week.
Evil greedy rail companies overworking the SHIT out of their employees.

Sup Forums is always right.

Trump is always right.

Antifa sabotage

Maglev is a meme

our infrastructure is literally falling apart.

idk.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzSQ-8vvYQg

CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE

They work just fine for billions of tons of cargo shipped every hour of every day, what makes Amtrak so crash prone? Govt incompetence or something more sinister.

I never did like that particular train. Good thing Ill never ride it again.

Who was on the train.???

There was probably an Asian driving

The infrastructure is fine, probably a stop signal violation.

They were on the same track a d hit eachother totally different than a bad track

There's no such thing as being overworked. You have to consciously make the decision to go to work knowing you're not fit to do so. It's the workers that are greedy, irresponsibly putting theirs and others lives at risk to get a bigger paycheck.

Trains are the safest way to travel they said.

They are. As long as it's not in Muttmerica.

I know people that work for CSX. They fucking rake in cash and benefits. Drink more coffee or find another job, overpaid faggot.

>mexican
Ok bean man

No one ever said that. Planes are much safer.

Some of you are okay
Don't go on the train tomorrow.

Maybe the engineers should turn off their phones?
Just say'n.

>the absolute state of American infrastructure

Bad engineering. Look to Japan for proper railways

Those are some Ork-tier trains built out of lead and asbestos by Jewish oligarch companies

>Meanwhile the rest of the world has magnetic bullet trains that could get us from NY to DC in an hour

Maglev is a meme. Conventional high speed trains aren't a meme, but building few high speed routes in US would be a nightmare due to lawsuits from all directions and insane costs they would have to buy properties to straighten out tracks.

>precision railroading

is this some kind of stun for the infrastructure spending to come?

Let the richfolk in NYC and DC build it then. I couldn't care less about traveling between those two shitholes.

Whew the shills are hard to cover and questioning. Chances of two train happenings on the East coast within a week of each other? I've been here long enough to not believe in coincidences. Digits for truth, i'd start digging for any records on who was aboard that train

Terrorism

Book off sick / unfit / tired and you get hauled in and disciplinary action is taken against you by the company.

most engineers are pilled the fuck out. i'm talking rampant opioid abuse. these are just the Amtrak trains, think about all the commuter trains that have accidents. most engineers have been doing the job for a long time and are burnt out. they usually come from shit-tier families, making them susceptible to shitty decisions. They spend hours on end by themselves with nothing to do. engineer also means that you've been in the union for a while and therefore harder to fire.

>Amtrak
Hardly have any first world intercontinental public transport .

>They spend hours on end by themselves with nothing to do.
some people are introverts so that by itself isn't an issue. I like being alone with nothing to do. Does that mean I'm shit-tier? gtfo

You can see the split in the track. They probably collided because the switch malfunctioned

Most Amtrack trains share the same tracks with freight trains. They do not want to have European style trains here because it will disrupt the freight industry. It's all money, shipping companies will fight against Amtrack funding. The cost of building separate rails for public transportation is too high. Trump has said he wants to invest in infrastructure.

>even our buildings are shit at tests

Then you get a new job. But guess what, if everyone agrees to take action together, the company has no choice but to comply. That's why unions exist. But all it takes is a few greedy little knuckle draggers to work in shitty conditions for a little extra pay to ruin it for everyone.

The criminal left set this 'accident' up to try to shake the weekend newscycle freeze off its focus from the memo. They needed a happening to report instead of letting every US citizen digest the memo up until late monday.

Train-disaster headline will be pumped to a crazy level of noise. Sinister people.

And? What are they going to do, fire you? This is why unions are important. At the end of the day, employees enable this behavior. If nobody is willing to work 100 hours a week, then there's nothing they can do about it. Even if they fired someone, if their replacement isn't willing to work 100 hours a week it doesn't matter. They just end up making things more difficult for themselves because interviewing and hiring candidates that aren't shit is a pain in the ass. I'm speaking from experience here. I work exactly 40 hours every week, rain or shine, and if I can't because of some natural disaster, they pay me anyway.

>no panties
dropped

Transportation unions need to be banned. Strikers should be jailed.

Every few years they threaten to shut down the commuter rail to cripple the city, something our taxes pay for.

Hell no. Blame administration, not the employees. People don't strike because they want to.

Yes, we should all be literally slaves. Great idea.

Nice meme.

It would be a lot easier for the government to fund infrastructure if we didn't have to pay half of the budget to social security (most people take 5 times as much money out of the system as they put in), a huge portion on military just to protect Europe and Israel, a huge portion on managing gibs for niggers/spics, and all sorts of other unnecessary junk.

The only reason European nations can utilize the social policies they have is because most of them have the majority of their military defense provided by the US. For example, the only countries who spend at least the minimal percentage of their GDP on their military required for NATO membership are the US and Poland. Germany, Britain, France, etc. practically get their defense for free from through the US military.

>Transportation unions need to be banned.

You need your head caved in with a pipe wrench.

because niggers

>implying Q predicted anything

Yeah and Nostradamus won me the lottery.

You know I'm referring to public transit? This is the equivalent of setting up road blocks. The public pays for the rails just like highways.

If you block highways the army will come in and shoot you.

Come at me mother fucker.

Nothing

Clickety clack down the track it's lots and lots of trains We clearly need to replace our crumbling infrastructure

Watch it, buddy

>This is the equivalent of setting up road blocks
Not even close. Everyone else is still free to use the roads while they're striking. You are not entitled to their labor. If the administration wants to mistreat their employees (e.g. try to make them work 100 hours a week like this user ) then they will strike. You are trying to blame employees for striking when that is not the root cause. If you ban their striking they will still be overworked, they'll quit, and then your rails still wont be running. What are you going to do then? Make quitting their jobs illegal? Instead you should blame the root cause, which is what is making them strike in the first place.

infrastructure gibs in 3...2...

>trains that could get us from NY to DC in an hour
Acela is the best that Amtrak could build in the northeast corridor. They wanted to build a European style high speed rail line but the entire route is developed on all sides.
This is one of the advantages to Hyperloop trains — since they'll be underground there is much less constriction about how or where to build them.

i will not be surprised when we find some demographic data on those in charge within the organization that are responsible for these accidents.
the one the other day in VA with the congressmen onboard showed a nigger conductor in one of the photos.

Decades of lack of investment in Train infrastructure has caught up with you. Trump is right about saying industrial carnage in US. Hell, even some 3rd world countries have better Train infrastructure than US.

Fucking MUTO's

Ayn Rand tried to warn you about the trains.
You only had to listen.

but of course I did! I know everything, Picard

Why the fuck would you go from NY to Miami on an Amtrak train?

You might be a rich old jew. Or once in a while it turns out to be priced right assuming the train is running when and where you want it.

I almost took amtrak on a couple of occasions. It never quite seems to work out to the best option, though.

It's niggers being incompetent and leftists enabling it for reasons of sabotage

They HAVE a union already and trains are crashing.

And you can't just take the roads in some places. Insufficient capacity. What if buses strike too?. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_New_York_City_transit_strike
It was declared illegal.

And you must know about the Pullman strike.

Private companies are more than welcome to strike, but crippling vital public infrastructure deserves the punishment of any terrorist.

Shut your noise hole.

This guy gets it. Entire world trains are the same, very easy to cause havok if you are a terrorist. The entire world over, they cover up terrorism. They'll call it anything else, like a sexual emergency or lone wolf nutso.

Remember gas leaks and firework accidents...?

Anon5 said that the leftists and terrorists were in bed in more ways than one. We live in dark times, where the west, a former bastion of freedom, is under attack by state sanctioned players.

It was intentional. The most corrupt of the transportation industry seized control over the rail systems in dozens of cities and then crushed the rail cars. They wanted people to use cars and buses. And they wanted the transportation industry to use semi-trucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

is this the new
"SIMPSONS DID IT"
>let's predict a bunch of shit and only talk about the shit that comes true
>HE'S THE MESSIAH

Maybe they need more training ;)

Is that Florida? It looks like our tracks!

>They HAVE a union already and trains are crashing.
And you think that will stop if you make things worse for them?

>What if buses strike too?
Then maybe your city should stop fucking over so many of its employees. Again, nobody strikes because they want to.

Again, if they don't strike, they'll just quit. And then you don't have your rails or bus lines running. And even if you do, they'll be run even worse than they are now. This isn't a case of "Oh they'll just go find someone else!" it takes a ton of effort and time to train a CDL for example.

(((unions)))
(((hackers)))
(((trains)))

Anyone important was on it? Those things can be operated digitally(read: hacked)

I'm not talking about trucking.

They are getting salaries well over $100k. They keep striking cause they want more money, which raises fares and taxes. Even the lefties get pissed at the strikes.

It's PUBLIC. It's not the property of the employees and not their decision to shut it down.

most of these tracks havent been repaired in a hundred years especially out west..some asshole tries to go to fast and thats what happens..if you haeve to take the train. avoid the first 4 cars

You have the BLE representing you. I'd use that to my advantage. Get even your fellow employees on board when you notice they are fatigued as well.

>implying it civil engineering and not stoned out federal employees

>They keep striking cause they want more money, which raises fares and taxes.
You're wrong. You mentioned the Pullman strike, so surely you know what caused it. But just in case lets quote Wikipedia: "The conflict began in Pullman, Chicago, on May 11 when nearly 4,000 factory employees of the Pullman Company began a wildcat strike in response to recent reductions in wages"

Do you want them to just keep working as their wages are cut? Because I wouldn't keep working under those conditions. That's when a strike happens. Or when administration refuses to keep their wages in line with cost of living increases. Almost nobody that is striking is rich.

>It's PUBLIC. It's not the property of the employees and not their decision to shut it down.
Their labor is their own. You cannot force someone to go to work.

Yes, it is PTC. Which wasn't needed if every railroad had adopted ATS or ATC. It would have been cheaper for them too.

That's a lie. At most, some of the West coast lines haven't seen maintenance in 20 years time. And those are usually class 3 roads which don't have the capital to keep up track maintenance. Also, no passenger trains roll over anything less than class 2.

we had a train jump the tracks, like three. they just put all the cars back on the track somehow and go about their business.

*three days

I'm talking about them blocking the rails, not their failure to work.

Police and firefighters cannot strike either.

Eminent domain, they government can buy your land for fair market value, at anytime, if it serves the public greater good.

Nobody rides trains but poorfags along city areas, poorfags BTFO?

>Terrorism in trains
Ah, maybe someone remembers Blue Man Group...

A sarin attack on a train station in Japan.

>I'm talking about them blocking the rails, not their failure to work.
That's a different issue. I have no problems with it being illegal to obstruct rails. You can strike without doing that.

>Police and firefighters cannot strike either.
I disagree with that too, but I at least understand the reasoning. People die when they're not at work. Either way, they just can't strike officially. They get around that when all of them are mysteriously sick at the same time.

Maby your trains have autism.

where at