Shieldbro chapter 34! ANIME PV SOON!

After a long time in the waiting, hopefully this will be worth the wait.

Also how about we discuss the recently released vol 8 after the dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

mfbooks.jp/feature/
youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U
youtube.com/watch?v=gP4ZlVB3oEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many hours until the PV?

One hour from now at the MFBooks feature page
mfbooks.jp/feature/

Beliefe is power.

is it me or does he look a bit chubbier.

what a bunch of assholes. Then, again saves money.

JUST BELIEVE!

i want to fuck the blacksmith

Meteoric Shield 0/20 C
Ability locked
Equip bonus: Shooting Star Shield
Mastery level:0

How many girls in the harem

fitoria is always right

They don't

Poor guys, they're dead and they don't know it yet.

You skipped one.

OH fuck i did

I wish they elaborated more on this but, since it's a one-off thing i guess it makes more sense like this.

>By the bye
Probably should be "by the way". Thanks for translating it though, I'm enjoying it so far.

>poison
But you're pretty poisonous already.

i am not the one translating it. I just grab it from the scanlator's site. that's why it took so long

>confused girl with question marks over her head.

>her smile and optimism:gone

>new class
>wingtips get slightly darker
....Yay?

Her stats doubled user, DOUBLED!

is she ok

OH SHIT NOT AGAIN

She can't spit poison now, her dreams got ocked away from her because of her ahoge..

The raph has been augmented.

oh fugck

I've wasted good post material end me now.

Was this where the author would have turned Raph into a loli again if the nips didn't have shittaste?

Probably.

If they reset their levels at the age they have, Firo will revert back into a chick and raphtalia will revert back into a child

>her smile and optimism: restored

Wow am i dropping the ball hard here.

this is actually her parents and rifana's grave.

pretty sure it has to say "the gap won't dissappear any time soon"

I like how they included the nice guy here, i welcome this change.

PV should be available shortly.

Last page. Here's a link where you can find a link ot the pv
mfbooks.jp/feature/
just click on the white button

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjezREyZI2U

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT'S BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!!!

Cute!

So Keel is for sure a dude this time right?

This is the beginning of the end guys.

Yeah he's really a boy(girl) for sure this time.

>doomsayers

NO

I just don't want that fucking crepe tree to show up this time.

I already lost all hope a long time ago user. Do not let my pessimism hamper your enjoyment of this.

what does gender have to do with the crepe tree?

Nice at least they put some budget in it.

At least, doesn't look that bad.

And it appears they'll adapt the first 4 volumes. And with the fact that the goddamn PV IS IN FUCKING ENGLISH, kadokawa is going to push this really fucking hard. Both in japan and in the states.

So I'm assuming we're dealing with a 1 cour for this so the episodes will likely go as follows.
Ep 1: Happy fun times with Naofumi and witch, un till RAPE CHARGES and thrown at the port at the end
Ep 2-3: Naofumi and Raphiloli adventure fun time, ending with Dogmines and Raphi growing up next episdode
Ep 4: First wave and the after party and match against Moto.
6-8: Firo and start of Book saint journey, meet Melty then dump her off
9-10: Melty assassnation arc
10-12: Wrap up the fight against the three hero's church and Btch and trash in stocks.

Looks like LidenFilms or White Fox.

I will miss those comfy thread. At least i can still spoiled the anime only faggot.

>6-8: Firo and start of Book saint journey, meet Melty then dump her off
>9-10: Melty assassnation arc
You uh, forgot about glass and the third wave.

Does it stay which studio or am I stupid?

English?

Yeah. Naofumi would need some fucking brainwashing to ignore those legs. God damn.

Are we keeping pv here or will it be posted in another thread?

All the cutesy scenes with keel-chan and Naofumi cooking led to him making her the crepe-tree when he got the new 7 deadly sins. I'd assume those scenes won't happen with keel-kun.

Raphtalia and Keel-kun, standing on a cliff
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Here i guess.

Didn't see one either.

youtube.com/watch?v=gP4ZlVB3oEM

English version.

Yeah I was honestly shocked to see a JP pv that had english speech and jp subs. I wouldn't be surprised if that pissed off the nips though, but you are probably right. This is gonna be pushed hard in the states.

Here's to hoping it doesn't become the next SAO in terms of popularity and fanbase.

>english PV
n-no
please Kadokawa, don't push this to meme US audiences
Other than that holy shit I'm fucking hyped, looks like it'll have a great budget

It's strange how much they're actually putting into it to make it US friendly, what's their basis for there being such a big market for them?

>Kinema Citrus
i only watched black bullet, i am a bit scared.

This will not become anything like SAO and the popularity for Shielbro is rather low when you have other titles like Death march or MT.

The LNs but be selling REALLY well there. Preorders run out well before the books release! at least in amazon.

I can't see that happening, Shield Hero is just "edgy" enough to piss off casuals and SJWs. Things like the false rape charge will probably cause a shitstorm on casual sites like MAL and reddit.

It lists the staff in the description.

Director: Takao Abo
Series composition: Keigo Koyanagi
Character design: Masahiro Suwa
Animation production: Kinema Citrus

Shield Hero was, after all, one of the first big isekai to take off in the west, along with MT and Arifureta. So maybe they are hoping it will be huge.

Thanks, Shieldbro

so, from the preview is this going ahead of the manga ln readers?

Also Shield isn't nearly as """cool""" as Kirito was. Shield has to rely on his team for nearly all offensive power, he can't solo bosses like the beater could, etc. Raph isn't waifubait like Asuna was either.

>Shield Hero was, after all, one of the first big isekai to take off in the west
that was Harry Potter

The manga just reached Calmira island right? That should be beyond what can be covered in ~12 episodes of anime. I think it'll end somewhere around the pope fight but I'm not too sure either.