Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/reddit spacing/page/144/
boards.fireden.net/tg/search/text/reddit spacing/page/7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because that's recipe for perfection.

same reason you keep posting this same shit thread ad naseum

Did you mean "ad nauseam"?

no

Because Sup Forums thinks they don't exist.

Quite frankly there are girls like this out there in highschool, it's pretty normal. They get all prettied up but still have their V cards. ...usually not for long.

Also, even if she did have sex before, a lot of these girls are actually 'normal' or 'nice'. Just because she wants to look hot doesn't make her a slut. gtfo of your basement once in a while.

YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT GALKO-CHAN AGAIN AND I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN FAGGOT I FINISHED FIRST PLACE IN OUR ELITE NAVY SEAL TRAINING etc etc you know the drill

nice reddit spacing you fucking summerfag

Her older sisteris the actual slut, she just likes the kind of stuff her sister likes.

I want him to meet her.

Never judge a book by its cover, user

No she isn't fuck you

uh... I've been around since like 2008 or so. I'm 34. That's just how I space my shit. But thanks for the compliment broski.

Having sex with her boyfriend doesn't mean she's a slut. She might even want to marry him.

My waifu is prettier than her. Galkofags dislike her becaue they know she wouldn't look at them for being shits.

To confuse your dick further.

Are purityfags a shrinking demographic here on Sup Forums? Not that I'm complaining.

The question is not WHY but rather HOW do they keep doing it?

Post gifs/webms already.

>draw the purest girl ever
>call her a slut

I assume the same reasoning

>usually not for long
>isnt a slut

Don't reply to him, reddit spacing is something Sup Forumsirgins say to kill boards

The reddit spacing meme is much older than that post, what the fuck. Regardless, is a fucking idiot and not a regular poster.

My favorite

It's a marvelous combo since the average otaku wants a pure girl but some of them like the slut look. A pure gyaru is the ultimate fap material.

I had to use that style of spacing for editing wikis, posting in forums, and blackboard for school assignments and it stuck as a habit. I've never posted on reddit.

Otaku just have shit taste. Them hating pic related is a good example.

I'm more referring to the way you type, not your formatting.

I forget is this a hentai or an anime can someone give me the sauce?

>Draw a Nami
>Call it a normal girl
STOP

Jesus, that's disgusting

what is this

post her fucking slut sister

She is shit user.

Because she is a pure girl!

She likes to pound shotas at swimming pools.

According to Desuarchive. It goes all the way back to 2015 and maybe 2012.
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/reddit spacing/page/144/

With r9k being the first confirmed user of the term "reddit spacing"

>all those tattoos
Nope

>There is next to no fanart of the best girl.
What's even the point

Nikuko has a fair amount of fanart though.

you should not judge people by how they look

Oshiete! Galko-chan

If she was a slut she wouldn't have a hairy anus.

thanks user

Just hang your lives already, faggot otakus.

This sounds much more accurate, though I'd put my money on 2012 since I'm pretty sure I saw it a lot more when journeyed away from /sci/ in 2014.

I'm not supposed to give sauce on Sup Forums but she's from one of the two flagship Sunrise series currently in production and its not the one thats 3 minutes long.

GOLEM YE GONE

I want to impregnate Galko's breast pussy.

i can tell you're a newfag because you're unaware that desu has been wiped multiple times
kill yourself

Yes, she's a good girl.

user everyone and their mother knows that storage sites dies and loose data all the time so I dont really understand your insult. Do I have to point out the obvious fact so I dont trigger you when META posting? On a side note, boards.fireden.net/tg/search/text/reddit spacing/page/7/

:^)

She's made for pregnancies

Just get aids already.

And then leaving, changing your name, and avoiding child support pay at all costs.

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge, moralfag.

The dub is better.

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt

Why is she so fucking hot, bros?

She is disgusting.

these two are the actual best.

You're disgusting and a faggot to boot.

literally how?