CANADA YES! Trudeau tells wounded Canadian War Vet to eat shit

Video here
>youtube.com/watch?v=NrY0quJNi1g

>be Canadian soldier
>raked in Afghanistan by Improvised Afghan Rake
>can't get medical care because Trudeau is fighting vets in court because they hurt Trudeau's Muslim Brothers
>Trudeau responds by saying they don't have money

t. Trudeau has given
>4 convicted Muslim terrorists $10.5M each
>$200M to clinton foundation
>$650M to Africa for women's rights
>Gives Muslim families $10,000/year/kid
>Lets in unlimited shitskins and pays them tens of thousands of dollars
etc

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/01/americas/canada-gender-neutral-national-anthem-trnd/index.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994
ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851
thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish we could duel with pistols I'd be the first to challenge the pedoprime minister

A country that doesn't feed its own army will feed a foreign one.

he's marxist filth

Why is Canada such a meme country, is it like a b level tv show that competes with America?

all my friends have committed suicide.

Whats stopping you, pussy? Last I heard duels were legal in leafistan.

North American continent is still owned by the British royalty, they're Masonic Jews and let their Zionist puppets run everything into the ground to start riots and civil conflicts

America colluded with the Liberals to rig my election. Reeeeeee

It's not legal, where in the world did you get that idea?

Jesus christ, please tell me theres no way this piece of shit has a chance in hell in getting re-elected.

Because we live in a post national society, we have no core identity

Trudeau is worse than Corbyn when it comes to loathing veterans.

>veterans don't want cash lump sums, they want us to provide services for them
>here is a cash lump sum mohammed

Are there really that many blacks and muslims in Edmonton?

I heard you belong to Turkey

Europeans built this country as indentured servants, that's just a nice way of saying white slaves, and that's what the core identity still is regardless of what the ziokiked media or the Turd'eau says

its pretty much guaranteed

It’s almost a given at this point

I'm voting for him

Here is how much Trudeau hates Canadian vets

>We don't have money
>Oh hey African warlords, here's $650M, how many virtue signalling points is that worth??

HOW? All my life I've been led to believe that Canada is the more sensible America

That he is or isn't?

This is what canadacucks voted for so I don't see how they can complain.

what's his core voter demographic?

cnn.com/2018/02/01/americas/canada-gender-neutral-national-anthem-trnd/index.html

He is

There was a pic floating around here of some article that said Canada had legalized dueling and witch craft

>White Women (that hair and because women vote on looks)
>30% of SJW White Males
>12M shitskins because he pays them $10,000/year/kid

He will rule until 2030+. There's no term limits in Canada; 4 prime ministers have ruled for more than 12 years, including his stepdad. One ruled for 21 years.

You have to go back.

I don't mean better just more level headed

You need to go back
Even black /pol had a Canadian problem what world are you in

WE NEED YOUR HELP FRANK

I watched interviews with him, his acting is so obvious and disgusting, even our prime minister puts up a better show, why are Canadians so naive?

african rapists, middle eastern rapists, Chinese real estate investors, various muds

I'm sure this Canadian cuckfag gives plenty of "Services" to Brown-skinned immigrants and illegal invaders, just like the USA.

t. he's not acting, he's mentally ill

His mother had a bunch of mental illnesses

dunno he seems really fake to me,no wonder he's a failed drama teacher, then again it's Canadian people's choice

"When all else fails, vote from the rooftops."
- Bob Ross

Damn. I half expected him to take off his leg and beat Trudeau with it.

ive never actually listened to this guy talk before, hes a complete fag lol. he has the presence of a substitute teacher not a world leader, absolutely embarassing

I know what you mean.
I just want you to know what I mean.
Go back.

Whew you're new here!

Basically, there are many redpilled Canadians, but those same people don't involve themselves in media or politics. They are overwhelmed by a majority of very liberal shit heads. Human garbage level shit heads. The type that when the SHTF you need to avoid big time because they're so dumb and sheep-brained that their very presence endangers you. Those creatures run Canada and make policy.

Good Canadians and good Americans are very similar people, we have a fondness for the land and self reliance, and respect tradition. But we are outgunned in the ideology department because the state and institutions all got infiltrated. We need death here, massive large scale death. Only then do sensible people have a chance to calibrate this broken system. It needs a major disruption because it's moving under its own inertia and quite a force.

Wait i thought fidels son killed himself?

Hello /r/eddit newfag. To answer your question, this is what happens when you take gun rights away.

>agree to be cannon fodder in jewish dick measurement wars
>hurr durr I am damaged please help
They will never learn will they? There is an obvious difference in protecting your home from invasion and invading other countries with jewish interests in mind. If you do second - you deserve nothing but painful death.

Make sure you don't kill Trudeau in the duel. Remember, when you kill your enemies, they win.

He won

He's globalist banker scum, his dad sold us to the banks in 77' now he is just continuing his fathers good work.

Canadian elections should be soon right?

Everything they do revolves around repressive economics, they want to break you, own you, take away your identity, it is a war on your mind and labor....they want to steal your energy.

convicted Muslim terrorists $10.5M each
>$200M to clinton foundation
>$650M to Africa for women's rights
>Gives Muslim families $10,000/year/kid

[citation needed]

If this means contraceptives and abortions in Africa, it's actually a great plan.

scroll up you retarded aqua fresh
Omar khadr
>pic related

$10K/year/kid
Google Canada Child Care Benefit, $7000/year/kid but the Muslims go to Muslim doctors who certify their kids as retarded and they get an ekstra $3,000 a kid so $10K/year. It's clawed back entirely at around $40K which all white families make more, only the shitskins on welfare (all of them) get it.

Do you think a single cent goes towards ordinary people?

Yes we do.

Our core identity is: "we're the peacekeepers, guy! You wan't our shit? Than come on in buddy! We'll just give it away because we're peaceful friend!"

literally 0 citations

>burger education

Are you seriously brain damaged?

heh, i'll give it that much credibility then

>mfw the military pulls a full out coup and purges the marxist filth
A man can dream eh

I'd enjoy being a loser for the rest of my life, years of sitting in front of a computer prepared me

god, I hate this guy

Holy fuck what a little cuck

At this point it's a battle between Asians.

Sauce for this spending?

Because those despot African dictators won't unironically "misplace" that money? Essentially he just gave millions of money to corrupt African strongmen for free. What the fuck did he think would happen? Either way I predict a conservative victory in the next election. Its almost like he wants to not get re elected.

It wasn't even the Yankees this time. It was Soros funded. Throw in a bunch of virtue signaling liberal millennial voters and how much of a retard harper was sort of explains why trudeau won.

>when you select your governments cabinet not on merit but if they have a pussy or skin a shade of shit
cbc.ca/news/politics/goodale-confirms-60-isis-fighters-in-canada-1.4410994

>It wasn't even the Yankees this time.
Yes it was, Larry Summers / Obamas guy was behind Trudeau, using Gerry Butts - They even picked the same slogan / motto of "CHANGE" for their platform run ffs

Pic related, Soros just handles them like he did Obama

>Soros just handles them like he did Obama
If Clinton had won, I still don't know how absolutely fucked we'd be desu

this guy has totally lost it. WTF Trudeau...WTF
this is just shameless. he says he is answering that veterans question but then he goes full propaganda on how about it was better to pay a terrorist for it being cheaper than to handle it in court...why is this fucker still breathing.

>Larry Summers / Obamas guy was behind Trudeau, using Gerry Butts
>Justin doesn't actually run the Liberal party. It's Gerald Butts and he's controlled by Obamas people.

Pic related is Gerald 'Gerry' Butts - Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.

Why is Mr. Trudeaus top advisor Gerald Butts worth mentioning? Well....

>He is/was a Bilderberg attendee

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario."
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

>>>He also helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario, when in power as the Principle Secretary in the Office. Now he is the main handler of Trudeau.

ctvnews.ca/politics/5-things-to-know-about-trudeau-confidant-gerald-butts-1.2619851

thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

>>>He was President of WWF (World Wildlife Fund) so he is trying to get Canada completely off all carbon emissions by 2050. He played a roll in:

>"Ontario’s electricity consumers are being zapped for tens of billions of dollars due to overpriced green energy, poor government planning, and shoddy service from Hydro One, says auditor general Bonnie Lysyk.

In her annual report, she concluded ratepayers forked out $37 billion more than necessary from 2006 to 2014 and will spend an additional $133 billion by 2032 due to global adjustment electricity fees on hydro bills.

>Google him, he is basically the Prime Minister - He is Trudeaus main adviser / handler.
"College roomies" eh

boo

That's what he gets for fighting for a shithole country like Canada. Fortunately he'll be eternally redpilled with combat experience.

>keep the handkerchief eh

ITT: We should annex Canada like in the Fallout universe.

A white male who fights for a western country has to be the biggest cucks of them all.

How does it feel to lose your legs for a country that hates you, white cuck?

Didn't he also just approve an inordinate sum to be devoted to "reparations for lgbtq", don't canadians have any kind of regulatory tap to stop this faggot from pissing any more tax dollars away?

When you ask yourself that question what is the response?

This. I was gonna sign up for the Army but then I heard that soldiers are just fighting to make rich fags richer.

my neighbours were all white when I was a kid. Sudan/Somali refugees took over every unit in the neighbourhood over the years

I'm glad he has the experience. Disenfranchised veterans could make good teachers for the coming conflicts.

Pfft, no. This country is a fucking sham.

How is this honorary nigger still breathin

Something about this guy makes me furious.

can we shoot him

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

The leaf rakes it's self.