Scans for Volume 13 are out.

Next WN chapter when
Can't wait for Subaru to be interrogated about his world

L-lewd.

link please

2 lewd.

Can I ask why it is called Re:Zero?
I watched/Read the whole thing and never saw the number 0 even once

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Here. Now, there's something really odd about how they drew those lips in the first picture.
tieba.baidu.com/p/5197085825

what is my wife Chino doing there?

Who EMT here?

Well, what did you think about the Volume?

Can we agree that Emilia is objectively better than Rem?

better at disappointing me every time she's on screen, yes

More Rem NTR doujinshi when? The first one was pretty mediocre.

thank you

Rem NTR doujin cost too much

>thank you
You're welcome.

She's best girl. Love her lots.

Reporting in, ready to kill.

Ram is Barusu's sister-in-law they say.

Hating your in-laws is a time-honored tradition.

woof

OTP

You won't find this gif funny when my blade meets your throat, you little baka kisama.

When did they kiss?

It's the gag page the artist drew for the LN, it's usually for characters that didn't show up in the volume that the illustrator wanted to draw and in this case it's Rem asleep dreaming about kissing Subaru. Too be fair they would have made out before the useless catfaggot stopped them, which happened hours before she was put into a coma.

Satella is the biggest cockblocker in this series, Subaru wouldn't be a virgin anymore if she didn't move the savepoint

In Rem's coma dreams, apparently.

Anyway, I finally caught a waifu discussion on 2ch. Apparently discussion of how Patrasche is a better heroine than Emilia are not unknown. Also saying that "Rempigs" are just delusional people who think Rem is an ideal heroine and self-insert into Subaru, with people replying that no one self-inserts as Subaru and you'd have to first be beat to death by Rem.

Oh, and someone saying "No homo, but I like it better when Subaru is involved with Julius, Otto, and Wilhelm than with the heroine. Though not Reinhardt." That's a paraphrase.

>self-inserts as Subaru
you gotta be a superficial delusional sperglord obsessed with elf pussy to self insert as Subaru

Stop bullying Ferri.

Say Satella didn't move the checkpoint and Subaru respawned at the post-White Whale fight meeting after committing suicide, what must Subaru do to save both Rem and Emilia? The group would separate and Subaru, Felix, Julius would go save Rem and Crusch while Wihelm and the Iron Fang would go deal with Betelgeuse? It wouldn't end well I think.

she worst girl, good thing shes not popular in japan too

send people who are fast enough to catch up to Rem and Crush to tell them to turn around and go with the rest to the village and save the people there

I need more elf in my life.

Episode 18, From:Zero

wtf I love metia now

If I recall, Crusch's group encountered the Sin Archbishops just shortly after her group and Subaru's group separated. Anyway, even if Subaru's messenger could catch up with Crusch and tell her people to turn around, Ley would still pursue them since they were keeping the Whale's head so Subaru would still end up dealing with 3 Sin Archbishops.

they can just drop the whale head there...

Think before you write.

Subaru wouldn't know that until he meets Ley and has some talks with him. So Subaru would die at least one more time before he could completely save everyone I guess.

They would have to drop the head anyways since it slows them down way too much to run back, Subaru wouldn't even have to tell them that, it would be enough if he told the messenger that they have to get back as fast as possible

There might be some traces left by Crusch and Ley would only have to follow them to find her and her people I imagine.

Traces left by Crusch? Like what?

Marks left by wagon wheels?

ddit:Zero

She's way hotter but she's a shittier character.

Always Emilia, Rem a shit

It was better than I expected. I really didn't like that part in the anime, but in the LN you can actually understand Subaru's intentions, unlike in the anime where he's just an absolute sperg

The fact that her goddamn hair is white doesn’t even begin to describe what a vanilla-ass creature she is. I’ve taken dumps with more personality than this forgettable piece of trash for a character.

Emilia's hair is silver, which makes her even better.

looks like an old hag

When Rem wakes up

happy Rem heals my soul

episode 15 should have been the last episode. there was no point in anything beyond episode 15. the only good part about the entire white whale arc was wilheim and that's among hundreds of bad things.

seriously i would have taken a sad, tragic ending at episode 15 that was cohesive instead of nine episodes of filler and a ham ending.

Emilia is objectively inferior to the majority of the cast, Rem included

Emilia is the worst kind of character, the character you're expected to like but you don't and yet they keep getting forced down your throat whether you like it or not.

What the fuck is wrong with Nips and writing main girls? It's like their solution to making people like them is to just give them more screen time instead of trying to make what screen time they have worthwhile. It's the fucking Sakura effect, but here's it's even worse.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

There better be some serious pay off to this, because I've seen this post so many times that I now have brain cells dedicated to remembering it and I don't like that. You better take responsibility for violating my mind and memories like that user.

Wow that looks pathetically platonic. Emilia and Subaru already kissed while the potato still doesn't have one to save her life.

>one forced kiss and then never again
that's pathetic

Emilia looking a bit off there

soon

>forced
Why didn't Emilia and Subaru settle for a hug if neither of them wanted to kiss?

Because it's a fucking light novel. Can you remember the last time you kissed someone once and never again? Their whole relationship is fucked, Rem was put on a bus because she and Subaru got together to well and it wouldn't make sense for them to not get together if they remained unseperated.

It would have honestly looked even lamer if her live endangering tantrum was resolved by a hug.

>everything I don't like is forced and pathetic
Remfags everyone

Why didn't they kiss again after that one time if they both liked it? A kiss after Emilia cleared the trials? Nope. A kiss after Subaru became her knight? Nope. What a garbage romance.

>you gotta be a superficial delusional sperglord obsessed with elf pussy
So your typical male Sup Forumsnon you autistic cunt.

Didn't Emilia just need a father figure like Puck after he was gone? Subaru could have instead given Emilia a hug and fulfilled Puck's role to calm her down in that situation.

>Though not Reinhardt.
That's mean? Cause they ship him with Felt or what?

Chino>Rem

Now that's pure.

what a cute

Of course it is. Shame the anime cut the scene where he creeped over to sleep next to Rem when he was mentally disabled.

Imagine the doujins we'll never see.

I've never really appreciated that the doujin community is like 80% vanilla shit with Rem. It's amazing.

Puck and Roswaal looking uncomfortable helps sell this.

>he creeped over to sleep next to Rem when he was mentally disabled.
That's kind of adorable honestly. God damn, she'd better win in the end, she deserves it.

Rem is made for pure loving,

most of them are quite funny though, I expect some good witch doujins in case we ever get a 2nd season

>Puck is okay with letting Rem get closer to Subaru and cuck his daughter at some point in the future ()

I can guarantee Subaru is going to be one of the strongest things in the series, if he's not going to kill the witch he's also got to hold her back some, if he's going to fight the witch he's already set himself at the top 5

I'm ready for hardcore Roswaal x Echidna doujins. I know many people will eventually love them too.

>I can guarantee Subaru is going to be one of the strongest things in the series
Unless he goes Dark Lord I fucking hope not, that would go against so much of what this heaping pile of shit was originally supposed to be about. Subaru isn't supposed to succeed because of power levels.

If he kills WoE it won't be by strength. No character, past or present, could kill her. She's immortal, is the point. If he's capable of killing her, it's because in some way her immortality is connected to him, or her life is connected to his life, or his love.
That being said, if he becomes a sage he might become one of the strongest. Though we don't know how strong that would make him -- Flugel at least was weaker than both Sekhmet and Reid, according to Echidna. So far sage's power seems to be different than just amassing Authorities from Archbishops. IP is weak as shit compared to UH, though maybe it'll get stronger with time.

It'd be so weird to see Subaru become one of the strongest guys in that universe. But then, he'll lose to Reinhard anyway so he shouldn't bother to try.

Nah if he gets Regulus' Timestop he'll be alright. Why the fuck would he fight Reinhard though?
Btw to kill Reihnard, just push him off the Great Waterfall.

Umm Reinhart has a blessing that protects against that

Is it the one where your attacks miss him? I suppose you'd have to envelop him in a trap and throw him, rather than push him. A combination of a shitload of Unseen Hands + Timestop might suffice. If it's a dense net of 2000 unbreakable long hands, he shouldn't be able to escape it forever even with the blessing, right?
Alright, it's definitely not "just push him off" either way

I haven't posted in these threads for months, has catfag finally killed himself?

no
never gonna happen because that's not the point of his characters

>Regulus' Timestop
Subaru's Greed wouldn't be the same as Regulus's, right? I doubt it matters since Subaru would restrain himself from using it anyway.

No

no but we all love him right?

He's not as bad as most emiliafags.

We'll have to wait and see. Could be the same (or just similar) like how invisible providence is like unseen hand