Prediction thread

Are we winning?
Whats the next 12 months going to look like?

12 months of not falling into the Clinton cesspool is all we're going to get.

More of the same. This government will never allow anyone at the top to be taken down in widespread public fashion again. Too damaging of optics. Plus they really don't care near as much as anyone thinks in terms of political corruption.
>lock her up
>gets elected
>she's been through enough
Or from Rush.
>I found it strange that the politicians that openly showed the highest form of hatred towards Bush were the first to line up to get a selfie with him at the SOTU

I think you're right but why did Trump declare a state of emergency over human rights violations and corruption? Why is he spending 500million on Gitmo? Fbi and cia calling for the assassination of Trump. Lynch calling for mass riots and deaths?
Is somethings brewing or am i just caught up in a echochamber?

No you're right. Probably not this election cycle probably more to 2024

We're completely fucked. Midterms are going to make the democrats the majority in the house and senate again and despite what trump cock suckers say it's becoming more apparent every day that he isn't going to finish a full 4 years once Mueller gets him

Nuke at the Super bowl

screencap this shit

Lol wtf im not even american and even i know this is the opposite of whats happening

Even more division within the right, conflicts or atleast passing ways between core right-wing representatives. Alienation of previously supportive groups and individuals.
Hope I'm wrong.

Midterm elections have historically been bad for democrat turnout. The dnc wont have the funds to call everyone a pedo. So, I'm not worried about political loses, it's the msm and deepstate being desperate I'm worried about

Israel Collapse

We just know he has been completely kiked so...

>Whats the next 12 months going to look like?

Like this. More Jews ass licking by Trump. Pic related.

market correction? 10%?
no fed rate hikes despite expectations because they always puss out if the stock market goes down

>said the meme flag

Why are you such a nigger

kys memeflag

Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters.

we have generation Z, so yeah

Dems lose bigly. It’s obviously happening right now

So you have degenerates... in MAGA hats. Now that's a difference.

>worshiping a dotard who married his children off to a bunch of kikes
BASED

Lol not by a long shot

If you win we all lose.