Which one is correct?

Which one is correct?

Yaoi is degenerate shit.
Yuri is pure love.
Fujoshits get out.

Hypocrite

Doesn't matter which side of this shitposting batrachomyomachia you join.
Both yurifags and yurishitters (also fujos) create nothing of value and should fucking kill themselves.

Both should swing from tree.

Shut up satan.

Homosexuals don't have relationships. Only sexual partners.

Sup Forums here, isn't anime just about those sexy girls in the Trump hat edits being fucked by dudes? If that's not true I don't understand the three months I've spent on this website at all.

>three months I've spent on this website at all.
lurk 7 years before posting

>liking yuri

You're gonna get eaten by dethspiders.

Girls can love girls
Boys can love boys
Boys can love girls
Girls can love boys

Actual yuri is ok; actual yaoi is ok, as in there's an actual gay couple without it being a shitty yaoi/yuribait
A well written hetero romance is also great, refer to the recent Tsuki ga Kirei as an example

...however, yuri/yaoibait is shit and should be exterminated with fire

/thread

>Tsuki ga Kirei
my man. Something about the series made me want to go back in time when I was still in HS so much.

The one on the left is at least partially correct

WRONG

Girls are incapable of feeling love, so girls loving girls is double the false love.

>Boys should date girl, and girls shoud date boys

this

Neither

Men should all be banned from Sup Forums, they have no idea how horrible women are so they watch all these shit shows where they love each other or even worse, prevent men from finding true love. Or at least ban straight men, gays can stay if they don't objectify women.

wat

>The Commissar (Russian: Комиссар, translit. Komissar) is a 1967 Soviet film based on one of Vasily Grossman's first short stories, "In the Town of Berdichev" (В городе Бердичеве). The main characters were played by two People's Artists of the USSR, Rolan Bykov and Nonna Mordyukova. Made at Gorky Film Studio.
Can't say as I follow your ideas here. Is this a Discord/Reddit raid type of thing?

>hetshitters

I like you, user. Very well put.

imagine actually reading this post and finding it sincere, good thing downs syndrome sufferers don't care about Sup Forums.

What about a boy (female) loving a girl (male)?

Girls are incapable of feeling loving, thus right is correct. It would be better for men not to date someone incapable of loving them, thus left is also correct.

Nothing that doesn't allow me to shove my 12 inch horse dildo into my colon and jump up and down on while moaning out my father's name while watching it has any place in anime.

did you even make an attempt before mass quoting for (you), silly pukeposter?

girls should date girls with dicks
guys should date traps
this is the only correct answer

>Girls can love girls
I can agree with the other stuff, but this is not ok.

The post-industrial acceleration of deterritorrialized sexual ideology processes forces pre-existing identity points into eternal crises.

Those points were frail to begin with.

The sad truth is that
Girl can love Boys
Boys can Love Girls
Boy can love Boys
Girl can love Girls
But No girl will love you.
bye.

Lol it's nice when an image I made starts circulating around here often.

I only like cocks, dicks, and pricks, get lost breeder.

Left and Hitomi needs love too.

I want to turn Madoka and Homura into bisexuals.

Homosexuality is a mental illness and goes against the way of nature.

Prove me wrong.

What if the girl used to be a boy?

Homosexuality occurs in nature though.

every other word in your post is a spook

Bonobos

Gays can't produce babies therefore fags are inferior and cannot understand love.

You're a spooked lad

I think girls should only love me and boys that aren't me are allowed to love each other if they want but not the girls they're mine

Yeah but fuck you nigga i do what i want when i want

Reproduction is an sinful act of violence.

fucking delete this right now

everything is natural.

There's lots of gay animals. Giraffes are more often gay than not. Besides, if humanity didn't go against the way of nature, we'd still be living in caves. Skyscrapers aren't natural, but homosexuality is.

Why do we have so many /u/ threads?

``nature''

>>>/tumblr/

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums

This is more like a thread inviting people to bash on yuri

We are tsundere for yo/u/

But you know how it always end.

They are all posted by a cocksucker whose plan for global fag supremacy begins by making females in anime undiscussable on Sup Forums.

Homosexuality has no reason to exist, really.

If you're going to argue against homosexuality, then don't use the nature argument retard. It makes no sense.

I know but having some random fujotrash shotafag hating on you really gets tiring

>no more discussion about female characters on Sup Forums

I guess the fags are the good guys then

Unto whom are you responding?

The one I quoted.

Eradication of the und/e/rage need not require conversion to the church of manlove.

Cute girls doing cute things is a cancer and homos are the chemo

That poster clearly considers the argument insufficient as well, based on his apparent critique of the word nature as a semantic spook.

Back to t/u/mblr

I have autism please forgive me

An Sup Forums left unable to observe anime to its fullest extent would be a worthless board indeed.

I don't mind homos, but there's something I don't quite understand. "Love" is basically a biological mechanism that leads two members of the same species to procreation. What's the purpose of homosexual love then?

Love is a spook.

>love leads to procreation

Spotted the Virgin

All love is beautiful

Girls can't be gay. Girls aren't gay the way guys are, many girls go through a "experimental" phase in their lives for some reason but girls can't be 100% gay. So many girls experiment though, it's weird.

Sexual identity is a spook.

I'm not a virgin though.

Do we need another Sodom? Another Gomorrah? Is the fall of Western Europe not enough for you degenerates? Will you not be satisfied until all of mankind is engaged in the sickening depravity you call "love"? Homosexuality is inherently anti-social and there is no love involved in their dysfunctional relationships. All that is involved is the worship of cum and AIDS, whether their own or others'.

That being said, yuri is pure, hetshitters fuck off.

so does pedophilia

Queer agenda hoping to talk stupid horny dudes and easily manipulated thirsty cunts into homosex + people who have yuri themed or flavored trash to shill.

not and agrumend because Sup Forums is a lolicon only board