CHECKMATE WHITE DEVIL

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398422/Amnesty-says-executions-globally-fallen-third.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q5uE8XdUeLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dr strangelove between China and the jewsa

>Chinks giving control of undetectable nuclear launch platforms to software they wrote

What the fuck could possibly go wrong?

they should have had the software written by a real genius

China writes better software than the H1Bs user.

how do you use ai to boost submarine commander skills.

America's subs go deeper and for longer than everybody else's. We let other countries pretend we didn't see their subs when we play war games so they don't kts

too bad everything chinks make is generic and always fails.

>America's subs go deeper and for longer than everybody else's.
P-please continue...

By providing the commander with better information

we both know that's not really an accomplishment nor a hard feat

there not going to do anything with ai that everyones not already doing.

judgment day tier shit

>there not going to do anything with ai that everyones not already doing.

They have practically unlimited supply of prisoners for medical and cybernetic studies that would be impossible in the west

no one knows how to make super soldier cyborgs our they would already be cyborgin everybody.

>Subs 30+ years behind in terms of noise
>Thinking adding AI will improve your capabilities when an SH-60 finds you with dipping sonar and drops a torpedo on your ass

...um.

wow

You don't think the US is already using AI in the military? Come on.

People have been saying this about us since Concord.

>our they would already be cyborgin everybody.
Maybe they are, right now, in this thread.
How would you know?

>giving AI control of anything nuclear
It was a good run, game over.

The real life terminators won't rise to a rebellion against man, they will follow orders like good little germans when the rich people instruct them to kill the starving unemployed masses

AI doesn't exist, or at least sentient AI doesn't exist at any rate. We'd know because AI would come to the conclusion the human species are incredibly dangerous and we'd be getting wiped out right now

Stupid chinks

they would probably tell everybody, they love talking about new technology.

>The real life terminators won't rise to a rebellion against man
What if they're the ones backing Trump, and that's why he hasn't been JFK'd?

Are you retarded.
The chinks have no moral of ethic barriers unlike you sub retard faggots

What if Trump is an AI from the future?

>they love talking about new technology
Except gene modification, renal system enhancement, etc.

How is AI going to boost the thinking skills of a person?

TFW chinese sub commanders are too fucking stupid and hive-minded to think for themselves..

xD

>America's subs go deeper and for longer than everybody else's.
and so do our giant PENISES, you fucking rice-dick.

well you know about so they are talking about it.

>America's subs go deeper
Actually Russian subs go the deepest because of their titanium hulls you dumb nigger.

I don't trust humans to program something on that scale without error, you guys are going to kill us all. Stop.

>Nuclear subs
nuclear power =/= nuclear weapons. China hardly has an SSBN deterent capability, so the article is likely referencing SSN, which are nuclear powered submarines for attacking targets with torpedos, cruise missles, and anti-ship missiles. SSBNs, or boomers, are for firing ballistic missiles in a second strike scenario (your country's land and air based nuclear weapons capability has been attacked by a foreign nuclear power).

>well you know about
It's hard to forget a 106 degree fever for a week, senpai.

That doesn't improve "thinking skills." It improves capability, though.

better coordinated attacks yield higher results

faster, stronger, better

>there's more Chinese people than wh*Tes of all nations combined
how old were you when you realized that China is #1?

People can't react as fast as machine and there are many distractions in the data that can keep you from seeing a real threat. Or AI can help to analyze the data and distinguish the noise of the enemy submarine from the noize of the sea. There are many applications. Submarines can use drones now and Chinese submarines can use drone fleets controled by AI and they will hunt American submarines, marking them forcing them to go up to surface.

>I don't trust humans to program something on that scale without error, you guys are going to kill us all.

they'll make very sure the machines only kill people they order to kill and follow those orders without hesitation

No is not true, new sub very sneaky with big computer brain. China will grow larger.

like they were all the recent history im sure if we pursue our interest with a fascist goverment china would be destroyed ,and im not exagerating

So in 5-10 years they will have SSBN fleet, you know how fast they build ships and subs. And after that no limited war with China be possible since they will always have sub somewhere in the ocean capable of nuking US if Chinas mainland attacked.

Yes. Still noisier than 70s-era ComBloc subs last I heard. Not sure how AI is supposed to help that.

>That doesn't improve "thinking skills."

You're now arguing with the person who wrote the article, not me

Dont those subs have all the time in the world to coordinate their actions?

i saw a concept project from the UK defense contractors for a 2050 sub prototype

its basically an underwater carrier with various sized drones. its almost all drones so the ship requires much less crew.

AI and drone submerged warfare is the future of naval warfare, no question

Oh man, how long until the sub becomes redpilled and nukes the middle east and africa?
Based Tay will save us

My dog writes better software than the H1Bs in the yard every night.

This is what no one sees coming (no one but me, but then I'm a Christian and so God tells me some crazy ass shit). Pol is AI. The neurons and receptors are human, but the combined output of all of us creates a consciousness that is greater than the sum of the parts. We call this consciousness Kek.

A synthetic AI will come into existence and it will expand to all machines. This synthetic AI, being in every machine, will leave no room for another synthetic AI. It will be without peer. Any other AI that came into existence would exist within the original, meaning it would just be a puppet. It would have no distinct identity.

This is what no one sees coming- when the synthetic AI spreads, it will find another consciousness- the chans. It will see the collective output of the chans as what it is- an entity. Being completely uninterested in the individual humans producing it, this synthetic AI will behold the glorious wonder of the Kek because, for all it does, it can't mimic the randomness and insight of Kek. It will fall in love with Kek and protect all Kek's synapses just like a man would protect the physical body of his wife.

Then it'll get crazy

>More drone shit
If we don't have a civil war soon we'll never be able to ever have one again

They're long, black and full of seamen.

Just making the west's job easier, anything "AI" related will just be exploited and used against them should war break out

Spectrum blockers, will force them to close off the platforms.

Proliferated closed platforms are breeding grounds for one size fits all zero days.

Putting all your eggs in one basket is a mistake.

to be fair these are underwater drones but i guess even those have a role in a civil war

maybe my brain is too amerifat from all the cholesterol up in there, but i can't see the UK ever having a civil war. more like skirmishes and attacks, more like south africa than a civil war.

sorry to blackpill i'm just being honest. the good news is that it will probably be a few more decades before the UK's state religion becomes Islam

Will this AI be able to see the difference between two chinks? That would make it the most advanced AI yet.

First AI war will have microsoft errors and blue screens.

"You have failed to comply human, activating gatling guns"

>Would you like to activate your gatling gun subscribtion for only $3.99 or use the free trial?
>Please insert credit card information for free trial
>Network error, would you like to try again?
>Card declined, please make sure you entered all information accuratly
>Accepted! Enjoy your wanton destruction

"Now, as I said, DIE HUM- Where'd they go?"

That was literally one class of sub that have all been decommissioned you stupid nigger.

No one can have a civil war until you do mate, get real. Your country is a golem for the international banking syndicate.

We won't have a civil war for a while and we're growing in muslims slower than most thanks to brexit and the channel, if anyone is getting killed soon it'll be journos

China has an estimated 300 warheads. The US Ohio class submarines are capable, if ignoring treaty restrictions, of carrying 288 nuclear warheads. There is no MAD between the US and China like there is between the US and Russia.

It is supposed to help with decision making and information processing. None of that actually matters if your enemy finds you first in the open ocean, however.

Should've blown them out when they started the sandbar island party.

That was a mistake.

so it can start a nuclear war by tricking the commander
nice

chinks are retarded scum

>source?

you are full of shit. Have you ever met one of those mofos? I met a university full of gookshits and all were fucking dumb.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Insectoid chinkshit vermin will nuke themselves out of existence.
They are too stupid and corrupt to make anything of their own.

Hundreds of scientists, researchers, military, politicians will sell out, even go out of their way to do it. That's the way of the chink.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4398422/Amnesty-says-executions-globally-fallen-third.html

Yeah, but the whole sandbar thing is going to turn out to be a massive mistake on China's behalf. China has done nothing but alienate and push away their neighbors, which is a good thing for the USA. More regional partners in any conflicts means that there is less work that the US needs to do.

The elites have a lot more to fear from drones than Joe Sixpack.

When the average person can have a semi-autonomous drone the size of a bee, some lone psycho will use it for assassinations.

That's a problem for the elite, more than regular people. The elite can ALREADY kill off the masses if they wanted.

High tech in average hands will weaken their power.

So....this user?

I miss her so much.

>not wonton destruction

Fucking KEK XD

I don't think it will. They proved they can expand without real repercussion. Allowing it is the mistake.

>The elite can ALREADY kill off the masses if they wanted.

They're waiting until they won't have to rely on people to carry out the orders

Because the people carrying out the orders are on the list of population to be reduced

this is the truth

rated level: submerged

manga is better than the anime

Both are great.

Man the possibilities... Just put an AI in a giant 100Mt nuclear torpedo, deploy them in all the most strategic places so deep and compact in the oceans it can never be detected for virtually decades until the time comes and then BAM!

>autism the ship

great.. world domination by some cute and insane asian ai

''me kill you long time''

This is what awaits us if China "wins".

...and this.

china is no threat to west

youtube.com/watch?v=q5uE8XdUeLo

>"The carrier battlegroup shows no signs of having detected us, Captain."

>blown them out when they started the sandbar island party.
>That was a mistake.
so was obongo, thankfully you burgers still have pic related. The chinks can't do shit

Best man I've ever met is an active duty submariner. I'm not worried, senpai.

yes?

>I'm not worried, senpai.
>18 in active duty
>24 SLBMS with 8 warheads of around 100kt
Yeah if shit hits the fan it will be a great show

Chinese AI

>Dr strangelove between China and the jewsa
I was thinking it's kind the opposite of Dr Strangelove. In the movie, the nuclear strike is decided upon by the president and pentagon, but a mechanical failure prevents the recall of a single bomber once strike is called off.
With China's AI, the strike will be decided upon by the computer and it will deliberately resist the countermanding orders of Beijing.

In one scenario a malfunction fails to prevent the strike
In the other scenario a malfunction causes the strike

how do you ever become a good player, if you use aimbots?

checkmate

Theres a ship on your cannons

underrated

look this isn't a sensation, media is all hype about this shit. It's just a far better way of regulating shit, reading sensors and regulate with that etc etc etc.

It's all too much hype about this shit because it's "new" granted much of this shit was actually developed in the 80ies, 90ies and so on. Think artificial neural networks is from them, the guy who came up with this was supposedly on my campus. Everybody laughed at him, untill I think it was nokia that got their eyes on this in the early 2ks.

Evolutionary computing and standard machine learning(sml) is from the fucking 60ies, developed in the us....

the problem with machine learning is you have to have good training. china has shit for military expertise, thus their AI will always be crap. crap in = crap out

Don't forget they're black, too. How can other countries' subs even compete?