Hard truth for Sup Forumsaks

If you don’t want to kill niggers, muzzies, perverts, race traitors and rich liberal kikes you are weak minded and sissy faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M'kay

You are biologically nonwhite or mentally nonwhite. Posts only for white people.

Killing humans is not a challenge.

Mmmm'kay

if you do it directly with gun and get yourself immobilized by the government after shooting 6 people instead of gaining influence and starting a family, you're a disposable retard.

where do you idiots find these people
and why are they so willing to be retarded?

jesus shit

I'd kill your bitch ass if i saw you OP you fucking trailer trash piece of shit.

I'm going to post here again because it makes OP angry. Also
>Russian
>White

Yes is better to produce people like rabbits, so that they live in a senseless world, populated with colored semi-humans, with chips in their heads.

OP is a nigger lol

Hahaha, yeah he is. Great observation Leafbro.

Yes we are white. Hapas, tatars and muzzies aside. Still whiter thn you.

Another observation: Russians are white niggers.

>reeeeee

Nice butthurt mutt.

amen

White niggers>Canadian gook monkey chink

Look Russia This guy is on fire!

Tovarish speaks the truth. Poles are well known for their boasting and peacocking but will most definitely cuck out on liberal issues in the presence of an audience.

Yet another observation: OP's thread is gay, just like him.

T. gook monkey

Hahaha! Let it be known that OP is faggot! OP is always faggot!

t. Homolord of all of Russia

>If you don’t want to kill niggers, muzzies, perverts, race traitors and rich liberal kikes you are weak minded and sissy faggot.

You forgot comic book readers

Is this true?You are homolord of all Russia? I feel like it's true.

nigger is such a broad term, most arent that bad. Are we talking OTB refuges from africa or a black souther christian family from down south ..? black people are ok for the most part. The rest of those other groups have NO outliers who are decent people, muslim immigration is a direct threat to a nations security.. people dont know how scary it is and how bad those poeple are. I go to an afghan hookah bar in nYC near NYU. its funny i get all sorts of loos being white then some gender queer faggot couple comes in trying out this "exotic culutural spot" i see the hatred in their eyes...these lberal fucks dont realize, if the sandniggers had their wway in this country those faggopts would be flapping off the building

What’s wrong with comic books?

Christian? Atheist? Doesn’t matter. Race and DNA does.
Europid atheist>Christian Dravidian or nigger

>angry
>me shoot 6 niggers
>jail
saved me race

I agree. I'm just waiting for the day America's federal government ceases functioning.

It is just as I have said, you are a massive faggot and also a dumb nigger.

Putin are oligarch puppet. Fuck him.

>Russians are white niggers.
They're even a higher tier than the Irish, and the Irish are some nigger-ass whites.

Ok, gook.

Muh Russia!
Muh Russian bots!
Muh Russia is evil!
Stop reading NATO propaganda motherfucker. Russia isn’t bad anymore and you know it.

Back to your vodka. ugly sub human.

Bydlo also should be gassed and sterilized
Weak whites=nonwhites. Both are cancer for civilization and economy.

You won't be gassing anyone nigger. You'll be the one getting gassed.

>shoot 6
if there were six zeros it would be a normal result.

(You)

You keep calling me a gook all you want, it won't change the fact that I'm still whiter and less of a numale comic book reading effeminate vodkanigger than you, sissy boy.

I've never read comics, I just asked the American why he does not like them. Hold on your butthurt colored subhuman.

Daily reminder you edgy cunt

t. mutt

Slavs just a linguistic group, not a race. Slavs can be med, alpine, nordid or dinarid phenotype whatever. I know you too stupid filthy shitskin to understand it.

All bantz aside I dated a Russian girl once and she was awesome. She hated kikes and didn't afraid of anything. Only reason it didn't work out was because she had to go back to Russia and we decided the long distance relationship wouldn't work out. She got pregnant a couple of years later and now she's raising a little Hitler. The next Hitler will probably be a slav from Russia.

Listen...I don’t care about future of Russians or your romantic fantasies, I just hate liberalism, nonwhite people and modern culture and want destroy all those things with fire and gore. Ok?
So shut the fuck up fucking shitskin and keep bumpin my thread without your “cool” stories. Thanks.

>If you don’t want to kill
Killing only leads to more killing, Ivanov.
You should know better.

I've been saging your thread this entire time. Even with that last post. Nigger.

He's probably much whiter than you though. I'm betting most people are.

should be changed to if you dont kill

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Can I bump your thread with cool couples instead?

lol we got a mad slav

Oh yeah, he's probably made quite the mess of babushkas basement.

Russians are the true snowniggers

This. Stop doing stupid shit and getting caught.

Nope, it’s not true. WASPs were killers of majority of natives, natives today are just a zero power in politics. Race wars is absolutely normal thing.

>saved me race
that was the mans purpose?
sounds more like he was out for vengeance

It’s your argument against my statement? Pathetic nigger.

t. sissy boy

So angry. Hahahaha!

In fact, no emotions like anger. just disgust, pure disgust for such subhuman people as you.

>meme pic

Nigger.

>low level bant
In Russia, can not afford education, because education is not Vodka.

Bump.

Sage.

Bump.

ITT: Bydlo discovers Sup Forums

Bump

I am here since 2013. So shut the fuck up cuck and preppin your Turkish bull.

Bump.

I've been here since 2006. That means you need to leave.

Bump.

Bump

Bump.

Bump.

Wow. Such hard truth user. I am forever changed. Thank you for transforming me from my soy boi ways.

lmao I get back here and this assmad slavic faggot is still desperately trying to bump his own degenerate thread

I'm incredibly glad that I'm provoking your butthurt, fecalskin.

This thread is full of nigger types who fear the wrath of the white man.

Your time will come

kill the nigger within

Ins't this what Sup Forums wanted in the first place? and only one thread up about it? Almost as if you are ashamed to admit this is what all your memes and bullshit talk can amount to.

That is one nice multicultural, multi-racial, and multi-ethnic country that you have there, Sergei. You also have your very own Mudslime region.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I don't even know what the thread is about, I just came here to call OP a nigger faggot and watch the resulting spergout.

Yes. So what?
either we, or they. This is simply a stage, transhumanism is impossible without a reduction of the number of colored people. All these "people" with their degenerate culture and habits are a huge burden for the planet and the economy.

See this

Here goes that albanian homo.

I don't want to kill anyone, I just want to be left alone.

Murder is fun

This entire thread revolves around people poking fun at you for being a degenerate vodkanigger. You're the only asspained one in the thread.

The future belongs to the Slav, without a doubt.

The other Europeans have been so thoroughly emasculated they will never recover from what the Jew has done to them.

Entire thread I only see your butthurt, fecalskin.

There's a lot of colonial shills in this thread.

Still whiter than you vodkanigger.

Only in your dreams.

All Chechens should be killed.