/120db/ OPERATION ITALY

Pamela Mastropietro was killed and butchered into pieces by a nigerian drug dealer. The media is reporting on how yesterday's shooting in Macerata may be a general retaliation against her killing and other such migrant crimes. If the media sees these posters near the scene of the shooting in Macerata, there will be GUARANTEED REPLIES.

Calling all Italy-anons to report for duty. Please if you live near Macerata, put up these posters near the shooting scene ASAP. Even make a display of flowers and candles for Pamela Mastropietro. It will get media coverage and boost the #120dB hashtag which is a powerful weapon against the left and open borders which harm European women.

Is anyone close to Macerata willing to do this?

PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=4QJ3wYi_Fug&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=lkD5rgWYmx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn’t she a degenerate drug addict?

no idea and it's completely irrelevant
this is a powerful opportunity to spread a message
all people will see is this young pretty girl who was brutally murdered because of open borders and they will grow cold to open borders

At least we didn't lose someone of real value.
But we can still use her death as a catalyst to push for nationalism.

this spagnabro

what's this 120db meme?

Arent you a degenerate anonymous weebsite user?

Yeah she was. She escaped a rehab center and went to the drug dealer for her fix, she allegedly died of an overdose and the rest is history. Doesn't change the fact that he chopped her up and carved out her heart in a voodoo ritual though.

likely turned out by the same drug dealers that murdered her. Nothing wrong with killing the snakes that poison your villagers

we need to strike while the iron is hot
the shooting happened yesterday, the longer we wait, the less media reaction there will be

calling all Italy-anons, we need your help
especially anyone living near Macerata

Rape alarms are 120db loud.

look it up on Twitter, it's exploding
here is the original video with English subtitles:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

they chose 120dB because it's the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because open borders have filled their countries with foreign criminals and rapists

if we can connect Pamela Mastropietro to the hashtag it will boost its profile

do you live near Macerata? any chance you could put up some of these posters near the scene of the shooting?
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

Bump

sorry i'm from Tuscany

She was a heroin addict
>sage in all fields

she got ripped a new one for that post on Twitter, it's hilarious

It could have been anyone though.

no worries - do you know anyone near Macerata who might be able to do this op?

nope

need to find more Italy-anons on this board and see if anyone lives close enough
the sooner we do this, the closer to the time of the shooting, the more media coverage it will grab

Awesome place

But you need to do some cleaning around the Duomo di Firenze.

do you know of any high-profile murders of young Spanish women that got a lot of media attention (like Pamela Mastropietro in Italy?)

Not really

wow that things gonna fall over
who build that thing, refugees?

she went to the nigerian herself, got drugged, and killed. why are you idiots bringing attention to these roasties. this is the way they ultimately learn. logic did not work. unfortunately.

she was
But you have to be on drugs to support this

I love the high energy leaf. WOOO!

some guy went out and shot 6 niggers after this. I don't think he killed any though.

All I want is a cute fasicst italian gf

>high energy
thanks user, there is no other way to be
give the left no quarter
give em hell 24/7

FOX News reported this with all the leftist buzzwords: racist, neo-nazi, fascist ties, right-wing, anti-immigrant, white male etc

great stuff, ill see what i can do

thanks user, do you live near Macerata or know someone who does?
It's best to put these up soon so the time since the shooting is as short as possible, it will generate bigger media coverage

>(((Fox News)))

(((Fox News)))

Is there not a euro user that will do this?

now you know why so many shills are trying to disrupt this board with slide threads
they are terrified of us exerting our influence beyond the internet

hoping that this user might be able to deliver

>I'm not even Italian or German, I just saw the #120dB hashtag exploding on Twitter from Germany, saw this shooting in Italy, connected the dots and made the poster with help from Italy-anons translating

no she was a recovering drug addict she needed help not death by niggers

bump

this, but even if she had been a horrible human being in every way it doesn't matter her death would still be an extremely powerful opportunity to spread a message
most normies won't even know anything about her other than she was a pretty young girl who was killed because of open borders

do you live near Macerata (or know someone who does)? any chance you could participate in this op?

sorry friend im from Turin and all the people i know live in Piedmont

no worries, okay I will attempt to spread one more degree of separation:
do any of the people you know in Piedmont know people in Macerata?

All my rage. All of my rage. Kill it with fire.

she got ripped to pieces on Twitter for that tweet, she is the poster girl for the retarded leftist response to #120dB, ignoring female victims of migrant attacks to support her bullshit leftist ideology

I'm glad she tweeted that, it exposed the left

Keep this bumped this is how we beat those dirty jews

we need to find Italy anons on this board and point them here, there must be someone who lives in Macerata (or knows someone who does)

She was likely a nigger lover.

user, do you live near Macerata (or know someone who does)? any chance you could put these up near the shooting scene?
the sooner it's done the more media coverage there will be, the longer we wait the more people will forget about Pamela

yes good, demoralize people from protecting their women, accuse them without evidence all the time, and give up golden opportunities to spread redpills and damage leftism

No i'm in another region but I'll see what i can do.

No she was on rehab and the nigger was a drug dealer. Bet he stalked or obsessively contacted her to sell drugs because she disappered from the rehab comunity without reason and without saying anything to anyone.

Bump
#120dB

thanks, support appreciated
if the Italian news reports on the posters and the #120dB hashtag gets attached to Pamela Mastropietro it will expand it over more of the European continent and boost the profile

another idea is to put posters of Kate Steinle with the #120dB hashtag in the USA, and specifically posters of Ebba (11 year old killed in a terrorist attack) in Sweden

reminder that the media is our fiddle
we play it to do our bidding

No sadly im not, i tried posting about this in Sup Forums like group but nobody from Macerata answered.

who cares dude

thanks for your support, we can keep trying eventually someone will respond
>mfw I don't have $18 billion of right wing activism money to just pay someone to put them up
we are fighting on a very asymmetrical battlefield

good video to explain #120dB to non europeans and #metoo'ers:
youtube.com/watch?v=4QJ3wYi_Fug&feature=youtu.be

Spain is right

calling all Italy-anons who live near Macerata or know someone who does

can you participate in this op and place posters near the scene of the shooting?

bump for justice
find them and return them to the sea, without boat

Several of my ancestors are from Tuscany. It's a shame how leftist the place has become

Im moving there soon huehue (ancestors from there)

new German version, changed "killed" to "murdered" for more dramatic impact, made the words wider (easier to read)

Oh boy... Keeping nigs out of the country is in the best interest of european women.

I'm moving too but to Lombardy. Don't forget to vote Lega this march

pic from #120dB

My stuff wont be ready by then :c. Where you from?

Brazil too. Santa catarina

the guy who killed her is named Innocent. kek

>butchered her and put her meat pieces into two suitcases
>"innocent"
the memes write themselves

hahaha It keeps getting better

bumping
pizzaniggers probably wont do it though they're pussies

Did they at least mention that It was a retaliation from a previous event?

Well, I think our Italian friend should have done something positive for these refugees, such as arranging free swimming lessons for our African friends.

They'll need them so they can safely flee the third world shithole that they will turn Europe into.

are there any high profile murders of young Irish women by migrants that got lots of media coverage? I could make a poster for Ireland as well

Well, there is an unsolved murder of a girl from 1999 where one suspect, who was from Kenya and told some people that he did it, who was given a sharp cutting deportation order and was fished out in pieces from a canal.

another good link:

Sweden: The Nation With No Voice
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=lkD5rgWYmx0

question for Anglo-anons: which version is better, "killed" or "murdered"?

Murdered is better, since you're implying they have been killed by the hand of a nigger invader.

thanks Italy-user, any chance you live near Macerata (or know someone who does)? could you put the posters in OP near the shooting scene? it will get tons of media coverage and attach Pamela Mastropietro and Italy to the #120dB movement

it's important to strike quickly while news of the shooting is still recent

Nope, I'm from Bergamo (north Italy). :(

know anyone who lives near Macerata who you might be able to contact?

Sorry, I don't.

Bump

Get in your car and go for a drive! You have the best roads in the world.

Killed, it is easier to read in a shorter space of time or from a distance.

It is simpler and reads easier.

bump

Fuck this woman

only thing I'm worried about with that one is using the word "colonialism", leftist love it and use it as a moral weapon against the West constantly
might be better to not use that term, don't give it any publicity
unless we can subvert it
not sure what to do here exactly

Subvert it hard we are being colonised by the third world.

it has potential
globalism is a form of colonialism that is trying to conquer the entire world, that could be used to subvert the term
I'll keep the simple version for now but your idea is good, might need to balance the proportions of the new text though, improve the size & spacing
good work user

#notmywoman #notyourman #mgtow

very clever

what does 120db mean?