Does anybody else get kind of jealous when they think about Jews?

Does anybody else get kind of jealous when they think about Jews?

>created an functional ethnostate and continue to work tirelessly maintaining its purity
>deep cultural ties and respect for their heritage
>always willing to help out their own race before others
>inflated their collective IQ through careful, selective breeding

Its everything that I wish White People could be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4VCISnwE-k
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
circumcision.org/brain.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>faked the holocaust
>extorted the world
>behind everything bad
>are jews and therefore condemned to hell

Yeah, I'll take my mundane inferiority and be rewarded in afterlife for all eternity.

You mean Zionists copied Nazis?

Go away jew. Everyone knows jews cant create anything, only corrupt. When I look at them I see a crused race, like the blacks.

Jews have as many problems as we do. In fact, I would say we are in an even better position than them over the long run. It will be much easier to cleanse Jews than for them to cleanse Whites like they are currently trying. Sure, right now, they are having a good period but this won't last, it never has over history. Whitey will wake up one day and then they are in trouble.

Side note, if it wasn't for America, Jews would have been extinct by now. Sleep on that Mutts.

Jealousy is for women

No, I have nothing but burning hot hatred for them

whites are cleansing themselves

You can't inflate IQ through 'selective breeding'. Highest IQ children come from middling parents.

so ashkenzi jews just got lucky?

Actually they are mixed as fuck, and Israel is a mess of several different opposing groups of Jews, including nigs and not even to mention the Pali's. They are also infected with the same degeneracy that they are marketing to the goyim. Only the orthodox and ultra orthodox share any of our values, and they hate us with every fibre of their being.

I think you need to look a bit closer.

I try not to directly support those who are ideologically possessed. Individual jews are typically pretty great people and have surprisingly large and in tact families in America. Get a jewish accountant if you think their cultural financial knowledge is unfair to you.

>>“Macbeth's self-justifications were feeble – and his conscience devoured him. Yes, even Iago was a little lamb, too. The imagination and spiritual strength of Shakespeare's evildoers stopped short at a dozen corpses. Ideology—that is what gives evildoing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination. That is the social theory which helps to make his acts seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes, so that he won't hear reproaches and curses but will receive praise and honors. That was how the agents of the Inquisition fortified their wills: by invoking Christianity; the conquerors of foreign lands, by extolling the grandeur of their Motherland; the colonizers, by civilization; the Nazis, by race; and the Jacobins (early and late), by equality, brotherhood, and the happiness of future generations.... Without evildoers there would have been no Archipelago.”

>Have been trying to destroy whites, Christianity, and general civilization since Rome

About as jealous as I am of cockroaches.

Croatians are consistently the best posters on the matter of the Jew

Don't wish you were evil like them, user, be proud of who you are and how your people aren't conspiring impostors and anti-Christ.

fuck its real

Bound together by ritual murder

They have no choice but success

Nature and nurture I think.

>Ashkenazi are essentially Eurasian.
>Asiatic intelligence and lack of empathy
>European ingenuity
>Repeatedly kicked out of every country they settled in due to sneaky as fuck business practices
>Restricted to certain professions and pogroms within cities
>Have their own language, culture and religion and breed within their own groups
>Religion required a high degree of literacy
>Business requires intelligence
>Know that the strongest and sneakiest survive and that they can be kicked to the curb at any time
>Perpetuates a culture of education, where the smartest survive

I still have all the skin on my penis and its never at any point been in a rabbi's mouth.

you have to sleep, don't you?

Ashkenazi Jews have terrible rates of genetic disorders, I wouldn't call them lucky. Intelligence isn't 100% heritable, so if you take two smart parents their child will on average be less intelligent than them. Intelligence is distributed normally over the bell curve, the parents who are smart are very unusual, at an extreme end of the bell curve. There are far more parents in the middle. So, on average, the smartest people come from middling parents.

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity

The causes of the great frequency of insanity among Jews are differently interpreted by different authorities. Some, like Buschan, see in it a racial characteristic. They show that there is evidence in the Bible that the ancient Hebrews were already great suf ferers from mental alienation. They point out that many passages in the Bible indicate that mental alienation was not unknown in Biblical times (see particularly Wilhelm Ebstein, "Die Medizin im Alten Testament," pp. 114-117; also the references to persons "possessed with devils," "lunatics," "men of unclean spirits," etc., in Matt. viii. 16, ix. 32, xii. 22, xvii. 15; Mark v. 2; Luke viii. 27,xii. 11, and in many other places in the New Testament).

As is the case with all the physical, mental, and intellectual traits of the Jews, consanguineous marriages have been considered a cause of a great part of the insanity among them. The Jews, it is well known, are very neurotic, as is manifested by the frequency of various nervous affections among them (see Nervous Diseases); and the marriage of relatives who are affected by a neurotic taint has been positively proved to be detrimental to the succeeding generation. In one generation the neuropathy may manifest itself as hysteria; in another, as some organic or functional nervous affection, then as insanity, etc. The chances of thus perpetuating the nervous strain in families by consanguineous marriages are therefore greater among Jews than among peoples in whom nervous diseases are less frequent.

Would be great to have some statistics made recently.

Isn't it self evident that inbreeding and less genetic diversity results in more disease?

Croat exceptionalism.

Self evident for a sane person, yes.

>Recently statistics

Who would grant the money. What would the public reaction be?

Related --> circumcision.org/brain.htm

>Our problems began when we attempted to publish our findings in the open medical literature. All of the participants in the research including myself were called before the hospital discipline committee and were severely reprimanded. We were told that while male circumcision was legal under all circumstances in Canada, according to their dubious interpretation of the ethical regulations, any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was prohibited. Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results. If we refused to comply, we were all threatened with immediate dismissal and legal action.

that guy looks like james franco

All Jews must die, their stolen riches are really mine.
All Jews must die, 7 & 7, sieg heil, sublime.