youtube.com/watch?v=oPT7yu4WMU0
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright guys, I'm off. Need a new baker

THANKS FOR BAKING!

I can take over

Will it be a repeat of last year?

Classy, bet it smelled like his poolboy's spunk

No problem, it was kind of fun. Have a good superb owl sunday bro.

This landscape is by William J. Glackens and captures Carl Schurz Park in the Upper East Side Manhattan neighborhood of Yorkville in New York City during the early 1920s. Looking out toward the East River and Harlem River, children play in the park along with women out for an afternoon walk. Glackens was an American Realist painter and one of the founders of the Ashcan School.

AWOO~

Thank you anons, only decent thread in the catalog

>How reading comparative world history supports White Supremacy - (and how you can stop it!)

god i hope so. and hope means "i don't care but TEARS ARE DELICIOUS"

I'm worried the deep state fags are going to try something. they're getting desperate. I firmly believe the republican train crash was not an accident. what if they try and hurt the president or his family next?

I hope Patriots cause massive salt

>I mean, look at just the disclosure of who paid for it. They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.
>It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.
>It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said,
>It took longer to explain it the way they did
If you are too stupid to understand this, then you need to leave.

I really want some more information on this train crash. No one's talking about it.

Except the memo won't be forgotten. Unlike 99% of the shit Takei has been in.

STFU NIP

Gowdy gave an interview on Face the Nation.

archive.is/Ykm1Q

Transcript of Gowdy's Face the Nation interview. Key points.

>REP. GOWDY: I think two of them would be. People can quibble about Andy McCabe. I spent, I guess, close to 15 hours with Andy McCabe in two different interview sections. I found him to be a professional witness even though I disagree with some of the decisions he made. And I think we've got to get to some point in life where you can disagree with the decision-making process that someone engaged in, without believing that they are corrupt or somehow part of the "deep state," whatever that means.

Defending McCabe effusively, despite the BS McCabe engaged in.

>REP. GOWDY: -- I think the folks that he picked, Chris Wray and Rod Rosenstein can effectuate those changes. Rod Rosenstein is a former United States Attorney, and again, I-- I have differences with the way that they discharge their responsibilities. But there's-- there's a-- there's a wide gulf between me having differences from somebody and think that they should lose their job.

Gowdy says this in light of Rosenstein supposedly threatening HPSCI members for wanted to conduct oversight.

>REP. GOWDY: -- I-- I would argue it's also somewhat unprecedented to rely on political opposition research to instruct and inform an application, and it's really bad precedent and unprecedented to not tell a court that a source has this level of bias.
I mean, look at just the disclosure of who paid for it. They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.

So apparently the FISA warrant did state who paid for the dossier, but it did it in a roundabout manner. Why didn't Gowdy mention this to Nunez?

This landscape is by Charles M. Russell, an artist with both a painting and bronze sculpture in the White House Collection. In this painting American Indians of the Blackfoot tribe, lead by a man in ornate clothing on horseback, herd horses across a river in Montana. The land is flat except for a distant mountain range on the horizon. Russell was a prolific painter of the Old West and frontier scenes.

Less suspenseful, probably

>No one's talking about it.
I know, which makes it all the more suspicious

Unlikely. If anything bad happens to Donnie, everyone with guns goes to D.C. to hunt swamp creatures.

Don't watch the stupid bowl nigger ball

Cum fart*

>miss out on tonight's happenings

Did you not watch Dark Knight, nigga?

Old gays have trouble farting. Their sphincter muscle is destroyed, they leak gas and other substances. Many elderly gay men have to wear depends because of it.

If they were smart they would rename it the Guacamole Bowl.

I did not. What's set to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=oPT7yu4WMU0

Stop your life and fix this at once!

Albert Bierstadt (January 7, 1830 – February 18, 1902) was an American painter best known for his lavish, sweeping landscapes of the American West. To paint the scenes, Bierstadt joined several journeys of the Westward Expansion. Though not the first artist to record these sites, Bierstadt was the foremost painter of these scenes for the remainder of the 19th century.

Very nice landscape. Wonderful details and contrast. Thanks for sharing

Aww look, they're posting their same shit in the next thread, copy and pasted, just like a good little shillbot.

I'd like to politely ask everyone else in this thread to remember this. Even if you're still confused about this whole situation, you don't know who's jewing who, you don't have to believe ME. Reserve your judgement as you see fit. I just want you to remember this thread and these accusations. We'll see in a week when the narrative gets blown wide open yet again and they move back to their next attempt in the cycle. Like they always do.

>post massive organized awoo folder
>assholes finally start posting new/uncommon awoo
I hate you all

S U N D A Y

F
U
N
D
A
Y

question cause i'm stupid, how can the dems put out their own memo when most of the shit in nunes memo has been proven true or likely? like, are they going to create an alternate reality in their 10 page memo where committing crimes is not illegal?

This oil painting is of the USS Constitution, which is the world's oldest active service naval vessel. The ship was commissioned by the Naval Act of 1794 and was launched in 1797. It was nicknamed "Old Ironsides" following the War of 1812 and is currently operated by the U.S. Navy with the mission of outreach and education. Grant was both a painter and an illustrator who became known for marine imagery following his service in the military during World War I.

I hear there's some kind of dog event at the same time as the super bowl

From what little information I have seen, McCabe appears to be completely corrupt. Not sure why Gowdy is defending him.

>No one's talking about it.

A lot of people were talking about it. That's why it was quickly brushed under the rug. Just like Vegas.

>So apparently the FISA warrant did state who paid for the dossier, but it did it in a roundabout manner.

Goddam, you're really determined to pimp the Shareblue morning line, eh?

Fucking shill, fuck off.

The Face the Nation transcript is clear enough. Gowdy explains exactly what the footnote did NOT say.

The footnote did NOT say that the dossier was "political opposition research."

And the footnote did NOT tell the court that "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for" the dossier.

Fucking shill obfuscation.

Note folks how many "anons" have instantly picked up on this rather obscure point. Where did they all get this from? From Shareblue, obviously. This is the morning agenda.

Aww look, the stupid chink still can't support his claims. But he is butthurt enough to cry in the new thread

>watching nigger hand egg
Anons, I'm disappointed

Slap A Jap!

>are they going to create an alternate reality in their 10 page memo where committing crimes is not illegal?
Exactly yes.

comey's cuff links

comey et al seem to be going out of their way to pretend everything's normal
you can taste the panic and desperation lol

This is an awful mental scene, user. I did not bargain for this this morning.

The question then becomes what did the warrant say?

"The warrant was paid for by company fusion gps that works for a political organization."

Is a valid way of saying hillary and the dnc paid for it without actually saying that.

What is the argument exactly? From Gowdy's comments it seems that although something indicating the origins of the dossier were in a footnote of the FISA application, it was perhaps somewhat circumspect or indirect. The only solution, obviously, is to produce the warrant which will start up all kinds of bullshit cries of "national security" and "disclosing sources and methods".

>>It took longer to explain it the way they did
They specifically obfuscated it in the footnote. They didn't name Steele, the didn't name Clinton or the DNC. Yes, it would have been much faster to say "Richard Steele produced this opposition research for Hillary Clinton's campaign." Did you even read Schiff's statements, retard?

>>I mean, look at just the disclosure of who paid for it. They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.
>>It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.
>>It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said,
>If you are too stupid to understand this, then you need to leave.
Shills calling other people shills. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>>are they going to create an alternate reality in their 10 page memo where committing crimes is not illegal?
>Exactly yes.

It will pretty much be 'NUH UH!!!!!"

have we gotten any info on the driver of the truck? i dont even remember seeing his name

Someone made that for me last night!

>screw Hope

I wish, bro

>it's that same obsessed loser who gets triggered whenever he sees the japanese flag that's been spazzing out for months
i'm so sorry my country turned you away at the border and you couldn't buy your fuck pillow

>at the doctor's office
>just saw a woman and her daughter on their way out
>mfw the mom is just a little shorter than me if not as tall as me

Friend,

They won’t stand for the National Anthem.

They won’t stand for record-low unemployment, a booming American economy, or a call for American unity at the President’s first State of the Union…

… So we’re not sure what the Democrats will stand for…

But our President stands for AMERICA, the FLAG, and our HEROIC veterans.

they're gonna try to blow their own smoke up the story, which will hopefully prompt more release of the info involved in this whole investigation. don't doubt the ability to spin; even abc news ways trying to make it look like this was "a trump obstruction attempt"

>still shilling your shitty beepboop bullshit
fuck off

Not sure, doubt they are going to release their own memo, because it will bring back up the fact that they did indeed break many laws and countless rules. They could just try the old

>Everyone who criticizes me is a filthy liar and I have never committed a crime in my entire life

>are they going to create an alternate reality

That's precisely what they're trying to do. I'm sure they'll use the "because my memo is longer it's more legitimate"

he has no fucking arguments other than "gowdy iz bazed my fellowe pedes!"

Nah, people talked about Vegas for awhile before it was able to get swept under the rug, weeks at least.
This probably just was a train hitting a vehicle on the tracks. It happens all the time and outside of the GOP congressmen being on board, nothing really was that strange.

It also says they explained the origin of the dossier in a long winded roundabout way..

it's something to kind of have to do if you have any normie connections. i know you finns never want to be in the same room as others, but this is one of those times where many americans are

only watching because of the patriots

neato

>They specifically obfuscated it in the footnote. They didn't name Steele, the didn't name Clinton or the DNC. Yes, it would have been much faster to say "Richard Steele produced this opposition research for Hillary Clinton's campaign." Did you even read Schiff's statements, retard?
You believe Schiffs statement now? You really are that stupid!?! Holy fuck you people can't into literacy, can you? I am quoting Gowdy directly. He literally says what IS IN THE FOOTNOTE. He says it right fucking there. GOWDY IS TRASH

They want to create (((context))).
>It was okay to break the law and spy on America because DRUMPF

from what DeSantis said, their memo is sloppy as hell and actually backs up Nunes memo unintentionally
i hope it's released

I saw one big thread on it but it seemed like someone was in a rush to inject as many unrelated conspiracy theories into it as possible to completely confuse the situation. I'm fully willing to believe it was an assassination attempt but this guy was just going nuts trying to take control of the narrative with long ass imagetext posts

Now, pay attention to this.

>They could have easily said it was the DNC and--and Hillary Clinton. That would have been really easy. I read the footnote. I-- I know exactly what the footnote says. It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.

Read it again.

> It took longer to explain it the way they did, than if they just come right out and said, "Hillary Clinton for America and DNC paid for it." But they didn't do that.

Gowdy just admitted that the FBI and the DoJ did say to the FISC the origins of the dossier, just that they did it in a roundabout manner to obfuscate what it was that they were saying. The problem with this is that it now gives the FBI and the DoJ cover to say that they did tell the court of the origins of the dossier, and that it's the court's fault for handing out the warrant in the first place. Also, they can now claim that the memo is discredited because the memo alleges that they didn't tell the court the origins of the dossier, when they did, they just did so in a long-winded way.

Does it not concern you that this subtle admission from Gowdy could effectively derail this entire investigation that Nunez is doing? Its very possible that with this slip up, people will seize upon it and say that the memo is garbage, and that the FBI and the DoJ are the victim of a right-wing smear campaign. The danger is that such a claim could carry weight if the memo did in fact get this one thing wrong due to Gowdy not being honest with Nunez about what the FISA warrant said.

The issue is that the memo may contain some technically false information, which could be used to discredit it, and that Gowdy is responsible for this false info getting into the memo by not being honest with Nunez.

Exactly, which could derail the entire investigation.

>comfy sunday art bread

feels comfy man

They specifically obfuscated it in the footnote. They didn't name Steele, the didn't name Clinton or the DNC. Yes, it would have been much faster to say "Richard Steele produced this opposition research for Hillary Clinton's campaign." Did you even read Schiff's statements, retard?

Here is the key quote, with the key word "not" emphasized:

>I wish that they were equally concerned about what’s NOT in the FISA application, which is a lot of really important information about the source, and its sub-sources, and the fact that he was hired by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, and the fact that he was biased against President Trump.

Note, all that stuff was NOT in the footnote, per Gowdy.

"A lot of really important information about the source, and its sub-sources" was NOT in the footnote.

"And the fact that he was hired by the DNC and the Clinton campaign" was NOT in the footnote.

"And the fact that he was biased against President Trump" was NOT in the footnote.

The White House is not only the residence of the president and headquarters of the executive branch, it is also the curator of one of the nation's finest collections of fine and display arts and artifacts. On this comfy Sunday, I am posting some selected images from the White House Collection.

This landscape by Maurice Prendergast is of Boston Harbor in Boston, Massachusetts. The foreground consists of a varying green tones and loose brushstrokes, creating a windswept field and shore. On the right, a woman walks with four small children. In the harbor are several ships and boats sailing while on the far-off shoreline are the shadowy figures of several people. Prendergast was a Canadian-born painter who studied in Paris during the 1890s and is known as a Post-Impressionist. He has two paintings in the White House Collection.

Support people who (for good reasons) support Trump, attack people who (unfairly) attack Trump, and when in doubt demand more information. Hardly a difficult concept.

Gowdy must stay impartial. He must maintain the trust of the rank and file agents/analysts because he will soon be their boss

There always is. Puppy bowl.

Chances are they won't release their memo, their dumb reddit niggercattle have already gulped down the "nothingburger" line and they probably see no reason to do anything further

>This probably just was a train hitting a vehicle on the tracks. It happens all the time
>nothing really was that strange.

Yes goyim. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Is it? You guys have one and only popular pass time? Because the second I'd see an uppity nigger I'd tune out indefinitely

I guess this is what the omission of material facts leads to.

>He literally says what IS IN THE FOOTNOTE
No, he literally doesn't. Learn what "literally" means. He said he read the footnote, and he said what specifically wasn't in it. The identity of the author of the dossier and specifically who funded it. How are you this illiterate?

They didn't obfuscate it, they simply didn't say it.

Here is the key quote, with the key word "not" emphasized:

>I wish that they were equally concerned about what’s NOT in the FISA application, which is a lot of really important information about the source, and its sub-sources, and the fact that he was hired by the DNC and the Clinton campaign, and the fact that he was biased against President Trump.

Note, all that stuff was NOT in the footnote, per Gowdy.

"A lot of really important information about the source, and its sub-sources" was NOT in the footnote.

"And the fact that he was hired by the DNC and the Clinton campaign" was NOT in the footnote.

"And the fact that he was biased against President Trump" was NOT in the footnote.

i don't trust Gowdy too much
he was tweeting in support of keeping Mueller's investigation going only hours after the memo was released

but there is a footnote that explains that in a roundabout way.

I have a huge framed print of that hanging in my dining room.

"The dossier was compiled by steele who worked for a company that was hired by a political organization"

While it informs the court of the political aource, is vastly different and much more misleading than "hillary for america and the dnc paid for the document"

Nunes memo is correct if it was phrased like the first example.

I'm scared to open any weight training .webm. He snaps his arms or something doesn't he?

baseball too, but with a possible 7 games sometimes it's hard to coordinate

Ok, I'll play along one last time.

What's your solution? I'm listening. Should we disavow the memo?

if he was planning on becoming deputy attorney general, he should be tweeting things like that

It says who paid for it, that's it, not the "origin", not anything about Steele, or his bias.
Why can nobody on either side fucking read in this Gowdy argument?