If you didn't think he was /ourguy/ before, WELL THINK NO MORE

If you didn't think he was /ourguy/ before, WELL THINK NO MORE.

He talks about Jordans book in his latest video..

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_qiYc133U

cool

The tides are turning my brothers, this century will be full of flames, too bad we have born 20-30 years before

i somehow doubt soyboy swede retards who yell "barrels" , "stephano", and other assorted shit for hours on end in front of a camera for views while playing games for children possess the intellectual capacity to analyze any sort of scientific material

that was 3 years ago faggot

I realize that you may think that people are unchangeable and can't evolve beyond a savage level, being Romanian

The biggest channel on Youtube just made free a free ad for Jordan Peterson yet you find a way to cry about something Pewds was doing 3 years ago? Kys faggot

two of the greatest reddit personalities fuse into an epic collabo! absolutely based

Dumb gypsy

>a person can't change and grow up over the course of 7 years

>Plays games for children
>Lacks intellectual capacity
>Posts on Sup Forums

He's richer than you.

Am I in 2013? Are you?

He retired his character, he just does what he wants now; and what he wants to do is pretty much browse Sup Forums in videos. Barely plays games at all.

His subs are growing faster than ever. He went from 50million > 60 million in half a year. Youtube is pissed off, they keep on trying to demonetize him, and they are no longer promoting him. Yet he keeps growing, and he uses that growth to basically be alt-lite, yet he keeps getting more and more alt-right every month. He is easing into it.

pewds is from Sup Forums tho

nice bait

Wow user. Just fucking wow.

I don't understand his appeal. Is it autism? Meh review of JBP's how to wash your ass for dummies without father figures

He is not white

Doesn't matter if hes /ourguy/ when hes hiding his power level. He moved to the country of not Europe, it is quite easy to figure out what side hes on. But it wont matter when he cares more about keeping other peoples hands in his puppet ass than he cares about informing his peers.

>one of the worlds most successful entertainers is lacking in intellectual capacity

That said, I hate Peterson with every bone in my body.

pewds is such a fucking pleb

why are you choking it to the fact he brought up JP when he brought up Brave New World, a far greater redpill, before that.