Liberal TV Host wants to change Anthem to make it "Not racist and neutral"

radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=728259&idFC=2018
Translatiion:
>Atheist that works for the 2nd biggest jewish company wants to change Mexican Anthem
>Most people are saying fuck that and fuck him atleast

YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON US MURRICA, LEAVE THIS SHIT IN YOUR SIDE, DO NOT BRING IT TO OUR SIDE.

Other urls found in this thread:

radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=728259&idFC=2018
youtube.com/watch?v=4YxNggEnH-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himno_Nacional_Mexicano
youtube.com/watch?v=JRWlkwT_xyg
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pay for the wall and this will all go away, you faggot piece of shit

As long you start building in the northwest border i will gadly pay for it.
Fuck immigrants in general.

We should change Mexicos anthem to "Here Come Los Goblinos de Tacos, Looking for the Welfare"

Which Jewish company is that?

Televisa.

To be honest I think we should split the cost 50/50

The white Mexican elite is ok, just look at your president. He's European. the problem is the mestizos. I don't think the Mexican elites even like the Mestizos.

Mexico will pay for the wall.

That's what you get beaners.
That's what you get when you try steal from murica, the kikes and their ideology follows the shekels

>televisa undermining beaner culture

fucking LEL

The US should honestly just invade Mexico again, exterminate the cartels, and take all the sexy latinas of Spanish descent and breed with them. Mestizos can be second class citizens (because they already are anyway)

Mexicanxs, al grito de tolerancia
el toro aprestad y el bridón.
Y retiemble en sus centros la Tierra,
al sonoro gemir del faggot.
Y retiemble en sus centros la Tierra,
al sonoro gemir del faggot!

Ciña ¡oh Patrix! tus sienes de soya
de la paz el científico racional,
que en el cielo en el que no creo
por el dedo de no Dios se escribió.
Mas si osare un amable enemigo
profanar con su intolerancia tu suelo,
piensa ¡oh Patrix queridx! que el no cielo
un queer en cada hijo te dio.

I was talking to a Mexican friend and he told me how in Mexico City there is a Neighborhood where like 99% of all Jews in Mexico live, it is also, coincidentally, the richest Neighborhood in the country.

can you explain what he thinks is racist about it?

>radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=728259&idFC=2018
Kek, the faggot actually posted the hymn of the Second Mexican Empire as the alternative
youtube.com/watch?v=4YxNggEnH-s
Not that I mind, let's go back to monarchy and I will happily sing about love and the holiness of our flag

A shit ton of food in the north is inspired by jewish tradition. And the termination -ez is jewish in origin, it means "son of", like the novich in russian
>Sánchez
>Gutiérrez
>Pérez
>Méndez
>López
Oy Wey!!!

fuck that shit

he should explain why we should even care

>And the termination -ez is jewish in origin

Nigger thats way too broad to be true. Hernandez is the most common last name here and its of Hispanic origin.

I doubt his explanation would matter, he is one of those people.

Like what kind of food?

Everytime you see a norteño eating anything that is not beef nor pork, it's jewish craft
Maybe not all, but most

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himno_Nacional_Mexicano

Shit sucks, but it all fairness, you're hymn is pretty fucking metal.

one of the most beautiful hymns in the world.
I'd go to war and die singing it/10

I didn't realize Canada was changing their anthem to be more "inclusive"
Oh man, wait until the nogs in America find out that the Star Spangled Banner includes the lines:

>Nothing could save
>The hireling and slave
>From the terror of flight
>Or the gloom of the grave

Name something God Damn it

Flour Tortillas are jewish, look it up its right on the wikipedia page for tortillas. True mexicans eat corn tortillas only foreigners eat flour tortillas.

If you stopped being an enemy of wood, then this shit wouldn’t happen.

>And the termination -ez is jewish in origin, it means "son of"
>Flour Tortillas are jewish

Damn.

>YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON US MURRICA, LEAVE THIS SHIT IN YOUR SIDE, DO NOT BRING IT TO OUR SIDE.
No. It's the fault of idiots like you who give it attention. I'm sure that Lazcano retard is grateful because you just made 10,000 more people realize he even exists. Dumb SJW enabler.

If we’re going down we’re taking you with us

>all scorpions are the same scorpion
my sides

seems like a wall might help for that

Birria is jewish

He is right.
Here is your new designated anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=JRWlkwT_xyg

id rather lynch em
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

I thought only Jews attacked White Countries

I was wrong

It's not up to spics, ball is in Trump's court, 150 billion in "remittances," billions in trade deficit, border fees, tariffs, aid, .. nothing is happening while political theater is going on instead.

Dont blame real Americans - its the marxist jews doing that to you .

Have you seen that Uganda news article about gay propaganda being sent to Uganda? They even name George Soros, brown people are woke and we are next in the degeneration list

Mexico is the ending of any white country.

The Jew wants to make every White country into Mexico or Brazil, mongrelized dumb, unwashed, criminal masses, gullible goyim to slave away for the Jew's interests.

Angola too.

Open Society has a branch in Africa doing their liberal agenda.

There are going to be 4 billion Africans in 2100.

Homosexuality, sexual deviancy, abortions, SJWs, liberalism and other ideologies are a MUST there.
George Soros is doing the White man's work in Africa and Satan's work in Europe and America.

It would end up backfiring, like it did post ww1 and the retaliation of the white man in ww2.

I could easily imagine Mexico being told to open its borders right when the jewish conspiracy fails in America and we get our white birth rates and conservative family structure/alt right genetic white gene growth online for some lebensraum.
>mexico and the third world gets counter culturally enriched by hordes of millions of white aryan colonials type backed up by the overwhelming firepower of the western world again.
>jews realize their mistake too late and BTFO themselves with their open borders schemes

K I E R O