youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
angelfire.com/journal/ratpuppy/100612.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bljcfGEW1gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>el estado absoluto de los Estados Unidos de América

La Marina

>hispanic values

what does this even mean? human sacrifice?

t. chi

shooting people and killing them

Blasting the salsa

The marines are based. Catholics make better soldiers because they are soldiers para jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

How do food stamps help you in combat?

Hopping the border

Mexicans BTFO

Invading other countries, fucking them up, and never leaving

There are a lot of beaner marines. Is it a surprise that our infantry based militaries recruit from low-class people to go be bullet sponges?

Would you rather they heavily target white goys to die for you?

>Hispanic values

AHAHAHAHAHA. Do brown people even know when they're being talked down to?

>values
>mexicans invade america
>america invades the rest of the planet

Checks out.

too real.
-t. commiefornian

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

They're used to democrats saying stupid things in broken Spanish to demonstrate how much they identify with them.

Literally a part of basic training

thats a negro value

To be fair, that’s literally an ad. Marines have a product to sell like anyone else.

>go die for Israel in exchange for US citizenship
Thank God most of the military is still Southern white Christian males.

>hispanic values
drunk driving and morbid obesity?

they'll all go in hispanic and then become Marines.
it's perfect really.

I thought Hispanic wasn't a thing?
Where's that mestizo tard now?

>2012
angelfire.com/journal/ratpuppy/100612.html
This took place six years ago it's a non-story

I thought they were LatinX or something gay now

meh 4/10 at best

They realized that whites won't kill white families so went on a big diversity push

Marines cucked out long ago with that ad of them invading shithole countries to hand out food and aid packages

>navy consists largely of cucks
who would have knew

Yes, I'd rather we not have foreigners in our military.

This is really funny

>morbid obesity
This is an American value

You're talk shit about Marines because your girl started fucking one aren't you?

Fucking spics... LEAVE

Too bad; there are plenty of them. Worked with somebody from Malaysia when I was in.

Honestly, there should be an American Foreign Legion that we can send to fucked up places.

>Sup Forumstards are butthurt that hispanics are manlier and more patriotic than they'll ever be

This is who you are going to face when the civil war startss

>trusting stupid spics with leadership roles

You have to go back, paco

shaving the flesh off people with a rusty spoon for missing a payment

You have to go back

You think thats bad? You are just a little baby, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bljcfGEW1gs

Why do we have a large standing army anyways? Shouldn't fiscal conservatives realize that the military is bloated beyond belief? There are no threats of invasion, the only threats we face are from terrorist groups and two rogue nations.

Why don't they cut the military budget and only focus on defense in a few key areas like maintenance of nuclear warheads, special operations and counterterrorism? We don't need Tyrone and Pablo signing up as mercenaries.

>Military designed to invade other counties
>had the same values as Invaders into our country
The USA is truly nothing more than a supermarket to the kikes

OY VEY DIE FOR ISRAEL DUMB GOY

Every military needs canon fodder.

Because Republicans and conservatives love the revolving welfare door that is the military

Didn't a Hispanic teacher shit on the Marines?

>Blow up a trolly
>Get your dick sucked by the feds
Man how much must the IRA suck if even these retards can get terrorism to work for them

The Marines have always been known for the high amount of Hispanics in its force. The macho culture is compatible with mahhreene jarhead culture.

AHAHAHAHA you realize that the Hispanics of the US military could conquer all of Denmark in a couple of hours

the military is a massive jobs and training initiative for the working class. i agree in principal, though, that the resources would be better spent elsewhere. why aircraft carriers and not better infrastructure and transit?

Keep them out of trouble and traumatize them till they obey authority. Seems like a good system.

i'd like to think of it as "initiate into a society and instill the skills/discipline that will ultimately allow them to succeed in society." most ex-military people will tell you it was one of the best decisions they made in their lives on a persona level, with the exception perhaps of the infantry people who have to do the dirty work of murdering poor brown families. but people i know who, for instance, went into the navy and learned how to fix airplanes said that the trauma they endured at basic training ultimately helped them grow as individuals and they were grateful for the experience

i'm just saying, instead of doing all that training and dumping all the resources we do into building huge armies and weapons systems, we could symbolically create "soldiers" and then have them fix up roads and bridges instead of waiting around and running endless drills for wars that probably won't (and shouldn't) happen. we could extract value instead of destroying value

I am pretty sure they are traumatised and feel compelled to say that to justify how many years they wasted being bossed around in the sand.

i dunno about that one, i know a handful of marines . one is crossdressing and virtue signaling for the left, another is a spineless coward that lets his wife boss him around shall i continue?