Shingeki no Kyojin

Armin at this point might have told the rest about sacrificing Historia as an option. What if hobo Eren is alone and ran away from the others?

EH is canon deal with it.

Zeke your time is up

Xth for Based Captain Rico

Armin would not do that, but it's sweet Eren still wants to protect Historia.

It's weird that Walldian tactics lean so heavily on sending scrubs off to be eaten. Surely it would make more sense to focus on building more cannons/traps, and have most Walldians take up support roles for the elites.

Levi Squad+Mikasa+20 guys carrying extra blades and gas for them makes infinitely more sense than Levi Squad+Mikasa+20 useless fighters who are just going to get eaten, considering that they can comfortably kill dozens of titans in an hour while other fighters can't even bring down one.

>What if hobo Eren is alone and ran away from the others?
This was said from the moment 93 was released

Not the right blonde, we all know Ereannie is canon.

Eren a cute

Hello Doctor ______ My name is Eren Yeager and I am an acquaintance of Eren Kruger... Lets talk.

Endgame right here, brothers.

RE alliance soon. They will kill Armin and the Marleyan leaders to bring about peace.

Armin would. It's his first step into evil Armin.

But Eren could still be working with them though, still it wouldn´t be strange that Eren betrayed them and ran away.

Arckerhax trivialized the titans. They're supposed to be so strong even the best of soldiers would have to watch his every movement to be successful at killing even one, and he might die at whatever unexpected circumstance on the battlefield. Using people as fodder is better use at that situation.

Probably will be canon, but one of them is going to die by the end of this series.

soon...

We should post lovely pictures of Annie and not respond to anyone that says she is smelly.

Grim Reminder soon, lads.

Don't say that, brother.

Annie the Mannie.

Where do you get this "Grim Reminder" from?

It's not canon(yet)

ANNIE STINKS

You should watch your back, Reiner-san ...

That's one of my favourites.

Eren won't be evil. He will dedicate his heart!

His genes prefer this shade of blonde

Never ever.

That nose makes those glasses so much better. Literally my fucking fetish

UGLY MAN

His heart is already dedicated.

I wonder how long it would take Levi and Mikasa to kill every titan between Rose and Maria. They can kill about a dozen at a time each without needing to rest. If they can take breaks in between, we're talking somewhere between 60 and 100 titans per day, and that's not including the ones being killed by the other top fighters. Even the titan shifters could be handled as long as they have a distraction. You could have them all cleaned up in a matter of months, and the Marleyans don't send enough Eldians to Paradis to make up for those lost numbers.

Like this guy said, Ackerman powers really make the whole situation at the beginning of the story manageable.

Eren is the (sacrificial) Devil and Historia is the goddess Ymir will save humanity

*Armin

yeah i wish i could change that to "will be canon" but i went full retard
You sure? Im pretty sure his father preferred someone who looks more like Annie.

Well Dina and Historia are both royals if anything. Annie is still my favorite girl though. I would not be upset if she did not get with Eren or anything. I just want a good end for her

UGLY MALE.

spoilers in ten minutes.

Annie is made for Bert cock

>Armin would not do that

But Erwin´s is his role model and Armin would have to sacrifice people for the greater good.
This could be one excuse for them to get separated

I hope these warrior chapters last the rest of the manga.

t. Yonkou

That's not how you spell Eren's name.

I always found weird how they don´t attack the titans at night where they can´t even move.

Eren is made for Bert cock?

here user read this also bert cock is gone anyway

You tell me user

i was joking.
spoilers only next week.
day 4.

Will the big twist be that Eldians actually are evil and that Paradis should be destroyed along with everyone on it wit ha side of Marleldian genocide??

Better EMA coming though

how messed up is eren mentally after timeskip?

I prefer MEH

Do you think he's seen the future the king witnessed yet?

11/10 thoroughly mindbroken

He'll be completely sound. It's during the timeskip that he was at his worst.

Whatever the king saw was enough to convince him and all subsequent kings not to fight or even try to leave the walls. I think the twist might be that if the Walldians don't lock themselves back up they will be annihilated.

>Eren is now the one that looks like shit and Reiner is the one that wins over the fujoshis.

Doesn't mean Erwin would have sacrificed Historia that easily.

Depends on how much contact he willing to have with royal skin

He'll be Reiner levels of unstable.

The FK didn't care about eldians dying if humanity could be in peace again.

Bara fujos were always over Reiner though

Why was Eren butthurt at Jean wanting to join the MP but fine with Marco's choice and even friendly?

Eren just needs to clean himself up a bit.

He sacrificed his entire future army for a win, pretty sure anything breedable is sacrificial worthy for him.

He was fine with Bert joining the MP too and actually encouraged him. He also wanted Mikasa to join the MP. I guess it was just because Jean was a smug little shit.

>"Marley sent us to Hell, but we're going even deeper."

Eren just can't stand anyone calling out any fault in his logic.

Erwin sacrificed himself and his entire army for one win. He lost his arm in the middle of a fight and not only kept giving orders but then went on and kept fighting. There is nothing he wouldn't sacrifice.

Marco was doing it because he wanted to serve the King. Jean wanted to do it so he could have an easy, meaningless life while the threat of the titans was ever approaching. Eren finds it a waste that some of the people who volunteered to be soldiers, the people who should be there to protect the citizens, are doing it to not do what they volunteered to do.

Only for Reiner to be even more unstable than previously. Probably also felling he didn't do enough to save his best friend or saving Annie from getting raped in the dungeon.

Because Jean was a complete an utter ass as a trainee and never took Eren seriously. Bertolt, Annie, and Marco were all very clear about their desires to join the MPs, but because they were serious with him it's a-okay. All you need to do to win Eren over is to have a decent argument.

Jean started it.

Marco wants to protect people and serve the king. Jean wants to live comfortably.

Jean started calling out Eren for joining the SL first.

Because Jean was a dick about it

all the way

Reiner did everything he possibly could.

When he was sure it would work. Killing Historia off on an off-chance Eren will master the coordinate is not a good choice. Not even speaking of the consequences of wiping out the royal line off the world. It's too dangerous a move to make without absolute necessity.

>Implying Reiner doesn't just tell himself they both managed to escape and have been living together alone on the island for 4 years.

Jean really was a petty ass, he was such a dick to Eren over his jealousy for the way Mikasa treats him.

>When he was sure it would work.
Have you read the manga? Erwin was a gambler, he would work with something even if he only had a 20% chance. He never let any minimal chance of anything escape.

Also the fact that they had completely different mindsets but yeah.

LM soon.

Wouldn't ensuring that Historia is in contact with Eren (holding his hand, riding his back when he's in titan form) be enough to make the coordinate work? After all, last time all Eren had to do was touch Dina and it activated.

That's what makes his character development so satisfying. The guy who risks his life to save Armin in the Female Titan arc is almost unrecognizable.

He was without options though. It was either sacrifice things or losing Eren or everyone dying anyway. Now they habe more options.

Why for the love of God would anyone think this ship is possible?

Eren was ready to let it all slide, it doesn't matter if he and Jean were complete opposites, Eren wasn't starting shit. It's Jean that continued with his grudge for the next three years.

Contrary to the popular belief, Eren isn't automatically against people with opinion different from him, he's willing to listen when you provide him a good argument or at least aren't a smug ass. Annie said herself that she only wanted to live in the interior and he still respected her.

Only way I could see it working is some kind of Ackerman breeding program, but even then that's not a relationship and it would make more sense to have Levi impregnate random Eldians anyway. Imagine a titan with Ackerhax powers.