BASED CHICANOS BTFO DRUMPF

youtube.com/watch?v=H_bmFJRcseg

I bet the orange idiot would NEVER DARE talk shit to their face smdh.

>if you enforce your laws, you lose

Like shaved rats dried in the sun.

OH FUG UMA DELICIƁ :DDD

If there is a mad dog in your neighbourhood, you don't kneel down and bark at it.

You use weapons because you are human.

This is why I hate Drumpf, he shouldn't be allowed to protect his citizens, MS-13 should be allowed to run rampant and be able to kill who ever they want when ever they want. The fact that Drumpf is trying to oppress them by enforcing federal laws is racist, fuck him.

Go back to sleep Spain, at least in your dreams your empire is still alive

fuck sub-human mestizo invaders

Post these in all faggot shill threads
Dont forget to sage
1/6

2/6

What do the signs say?

3/6

4/6
Olivers sisters house

5/6

It almost sounds like Vice is on the side of these barbarians

I would consider their actions an act of war. Then I would invade El Salvador and MOAB these little faggots

can't remember, think it's something to do with debt

>MS-13
>Mexicans or Mexicans in USA
Most members are Central America, specially from El Salvador.

>talk shit to their face
you mean to the top of their heads?

>almost

Pretty sure 6'4" Trump could literally take off his belt and make anyone of those manlets his monkey.

I think if you've got gang shit tattooed on your face we can safely assume that you will never be a useful member of any society. If they were all rounded up and ground into fish food, would anyone care?

OMFG They're deporting people who literally chop children up in front of their parents and burn people alive. Why the FUCK would we want to do that to them?

They'd laugh if they were being stuck in an oven because they know they aren't worth shit and don't really lose anything by dying.

really not doing your cause any good by having ms13 threatening innocent Americans.
>I will threaten innocent Americans
>I am afraid of El Salvadoran police
kek. If they don't want you around, why should we. You people really make no sense.