Kakegurui

Subs are out, thanks anons

I hope he will make them every week.
Dark times, man.

Yeah

gambling is cool!

The user that did the subs said he didn't want to do any other episodes because his Japanese isn't good enough. Let's hope another based user or two will start subbing it every week.

He said it'd most likely be a one time thing sadly. Hopefully someone picks it up.

Watched the raws. It was shit.

Is gambling this fun?

Wait, no group is picking this up?

So if netflix JP has it too, does that mean if you miss it when it airs in nipon, you have to wait until nipflix releases it months later.

fuck this "muh binge watch experience" shit

Saori Hayami is the only reason I'm checking it out.

Of course it is.

>yurishit
yeah no

No. Not yet anyway.

Fuck Netflix.

This, they literally lose nothing by just airing the episodes weekly and then leaving them up for people to binge later. What the fuck is the point on holding them back? It isn't like these shows are Netflix exclusives.

>Subs out
Where?

I feel like a fucking newfag for even having to ask but I skipped the last few seasons and now all my normal sites are gone/have gone to shit

It's not

nyaa.se

Check the last thread.

There's a Kakegurui thread in the archive, links for two subs (ohys and non-ohys) are there in the last post or so.

GAMBERU

"binge watch" is part of their brand

Thanks anons, I was checking the wrong Nyaa replacement, apparently.

Again, how did the staff not catch the problems with this shot? Not only is it the wrong symbol, this shot will be used in Midari's gamble to show that Suzui is right-handed.
Such an amateurish error in the first episode doesn't inspire confidence.

Gamberu?

Kakegurui is alright but when are we getting a Lair Game anime?