BREAKING: Gunshots heard as hundreds of UK bound migrants RIOT in Calais

BREAKING: Gunshots heard as hundreds of UK bound migrants RIOT in Calais

Four people have been shot and four others seriously injured by improvised weapons as police attempt to stop the violence in Calais by migrants, people smugglers and gangs.
A local police spokesman said: “The toll is eight wounded, with four seriously hurt including three with life-threatening injuries.”

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/678904/Migrants-Calais-Jungle-Police-Gangs-Afghan-Eritrean-Ferry-Port-CRS-Gerard-Collomb-People

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzR2KOybgU4
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too little, too late

they could use some agent provocateurs to really feed the flames

I think its crazy that France allows this to keep happening. Brits should park their nukes off the coast and deploy their army to
Calai.

Is it fucked up that my mind also went to the nuclear bomb as the solution to this problem?

>give us £50,000,000 for the calais border bongs
>people get shot

lol

MORE SHOTS. END THIS PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

bamp

wait how can they have weapons if they aren't even legal citizens? I call shenanigans

They need to use more bullets.

Just bomb this shit with napalm and be done with it...

We should do what we send in the Para's and have a bloody sunday MkII except MkII make the original bloody sunday look like a fucking picnic

>bloody sunday
seriously something needs to happen.

I say put some vile microorganism cocktail in the food handouts and blame it on a bad batch of donated food

god damn i smart. i could be a jew

Why do Euros allow this shit to continue?

what kind of retarded leaders do we allow to parade themselves about out multimedia realms that allow this to just happen? Do they not have a military to fight back invaders? Are we truly cattle to sit by and let the police die like punching bags strung up for migrants?

There's only 695 of them left.

Climbing and hanging off bars. Like true monkeys.

>BREAKING: Gunshots heard as hundreds of UK bound migrants RIOT in Calais
youtube.com/watch?v=jzR2KOybgU4

Improvised.

This is what happens when you put up leaders who never got beyond "immigration spurs economic growth" in their intro to economics course. They never got to the part where it says an economy has no use for an unlimited number of worthless people and that it's all for nothing if everything is ripped to ruin.

Then again, the goal of the EU has been to lower the whole of Europe into a shithole so that it can assert absolute dominance and control without any ability to go back to how things were before, so that may just be as planned.

People will be quick to blame THE JEWS, but this is purely the result of corrupt leaders making a power play. Once Europe is fucked it will never be able to be unfucked, and they see that as a guarantee to keeping absolute power.

Liar, guns are illegal there so that's not possible.

I know if there was a riot where I live rioters would get shot. The cops would just call it a hunting accident.

Honestly i don't know at this point.
At first i thought it's a banking scam, get nigs hooked on cheap loans, and sell them to someone who doesn't realise they're never going to pay it back. 2008 part deux.
The other theory was that krauts will filter the influx, expand their workforce and dump the unemployable human garbage to France, Poland etc. But it's been years now and the punchline is nowhere in sight.

>guns are illegal

no

>send in the para's
Pal, its the weekend, only a handful wont be completely shitfaced.

>violent Africans
Great, just what we need more of in the UK.

honestly it's just about turning europe into a low iq disorganized mass in order for the current elite class to garner more power.

post colonial guilt from feminists & soy boys

And I suppose it's going to work, as any opposition to them is sort of contained to parades of ugly faggots playing Nazi. They troop around waving flags but never try to employ any tact, politically or otherwise.

Errrr, why is the watch tower outside the fence??

But they're clearly not the majority because Brexit passed so why does the majority allow this to continue?

Sounds like the UK is going to need to take more migrants to make those who lost loved ones feel better

Its not in the UK though. Fucking burger reading

you guys need extermination sqauds

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Polandfriend, the idea is literally to ruin Europe so people have nothing to lose from the EU. It's a solidification of power by defiling all the prosperous nations beyond repair.

Dude Europe as a continent has been fucked up many times over and it has prevailed, we are not niggers you must remember that.

The final red pill is that, Europe must get fucked as badly as it can be to wake up the sheeple to the Nigger question. After Europe falls they will get the rope, after that White men returns to White Africa, there will be no niggers left on this planet after that; and thus shall peace and prosperity last for thousands of years, with no niggers.

Yes! Listen to this goy! Jews are not the problem and aren't at all behind it, I swear. Would I lie, goy? :6)

Lancers as RWDS is the perfect look

jesus christ, it's so easy to bait british cucks it's almost not even fair

Fake news. No guns allowed in the UK. :^)

Theressa May tells us these are children that need us to take them in

why did bongs and frogs allow 3rd reich to anschluss everything? easy. they are fags.

The minority controls the narrative, and enforce it with law.

Sure feels great living in a country that DEPORTS, stupid euroniggers

Whites haven't evolved a radiation immunity gene yet, nukes would be overkill.

The UK just needs to quit resting on their laurels and prove they rule the fucking waves by patrolling the channel 24/7 weapons hot

>France in Schengen
>UK isn't in Schengen

>France allows all these niggers into Calais from their Italian/Spanish and Med borders
>Thinks this is the fault of the UK
>Threatens us
>Gets paid millions from us
>Hates us for a problem it created itself

You can't make this shit up. Fuck France and fuck the EU, kill all the niggers in Calais and sort it out, it is your problem France, not ours!

I am all for using Tridents for channel protection. Hell, I am down for using SBS as the Bong version of Danish frogmen to hunt the fuckers down.

Why don't the rest of Europe grow a pair of balls for once. Oh wait, you're too busy sucking Jamal's big nigger cock and eating strudels to care that you're getting raped by Germany.

Fuck off, submissive coward country. The rest of Europe now needs to step up, we've shed enough blood for you ungrateful fucks. Suck our cocks and clean our smegma, it's about all you're good for. Nigger paki cunts.

>Destroying infrastructure
Urm sweeties? We have large amounts of VX in storage, desperately wanting to be dumped all over the mainland!

YES. BANDY ABOUT ACCUSING THE JEW. DON'T ADDRESS THE FUCKING PROBLEM OF THE DESPOILING OF EUROPE BY THE EU ABSOLUTISTS.

BLAME THE JEWS. BLAME THE JEWS. LOOK AWAY AND MUMBLE ABOUT THE JEWS WHILE AN INFINITE SUPPLY OF SURPLUS PEOPLE ARE IMPORTED TO LOWER YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND EVENTUALLY TO REMOVE YOUR ABILITY TO FUNCTION AS A NATION. BLAME THE JEWS AS YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITIES AND SHARED HISTORY ARE WASHED AWAY. BLAME THE JEWS AS YOU LIKE, BUT JUST REMEMBER TO BEND THE FUCKING KNEE TO YOUR EU GODS.

>Natural selection now uses firearms...

And why do you allow this?

Christ, kike. You guys are really losing it lately. Take a deep breath.

We know that you ARE the EU absolutists. Fuck, it's over. The goyim know.

The best thing you can do is admit you were wrong and beg for forgiveness.

>bong
>the rest of europe
lel

Did they run out of bananas at the food store? Or are the Afghans causing a ruckus again?

>daily-anything

FAKE NEWS sAGE

Stolen off of trucks on the border crossing.

>hehe snicker sneers lelelelel
You know I'm right... Cowardly little bitch, you be a good bitch, get on all fours and take it in both your holes. Like father like son bitch boy.

>We know that you ARE the EU absolutists.
I want the EU to die. I want the people who push for the EU to be hanged by their arms, doused in gasoline, and burned alive. I want to hear their screams. I want to hear their screams for what they've tried to do to Europe. Europe is mine.

>1st February 2018
>Breaking
Fuck off.

I'm sure we're all interested in hearing why the jews are against the EU. Please share.

Having jewels in a crown of gold is worth more than having a cardboard crown coated in glitter.

Amen my sister, a fucking men!

Jews created and love the EU you stupid goy goy.

>join collectivist trade union
>go extinct
Woah

>why do you allow this
Why do you allow entire cities in your country to be no go zones ?

you bongs built an empire of importing shitskins fucking deal with it. austrian empire never had anything to do with shitskins.

The beating heart of Germany must be torn out. It must be torn out and burned as both an offering and an example.

I honestly have no idea, as far as I can tell the majority population of all the countries that are getting >ENRICHED are against it (well, maybe not Sweden), but somehow the politicians just... do nothing and let things happen

it must be some sort of collective hysteria, they're all afraid of being the first to take proper measures. IDK, communist gay space lizards theory sounds more plausible every day.

Nobody's ever called me a goygoy before. That must mean I'm an especially bad goy and I'm honored.

Deflection isn't an answer

checked and Pepe'd, gud buddy.

the Chunnel was a mistake

Just flood it when the Negroid try to cross

Lots and lots of old fashioned television programming and soy products in every single morsel of food from baby formula to ketchup

This, it will be like a modern Red Sea crossing. Have a truck convoy full of gibs and blonde women lure the shitskins in on foot, then halfway through the chunnel speed off and commence the flooding.

Women need to be banned from politics.

>ketchup

>Importing shitskins
>during the empire

No sweetie xxx

and this is why we should have to SERIOUSLY review our gun laws. but looking at how the EU works we will get permission or not, no sooner than 2040

This

Enjoy a house visit from the local police force.

>Calais
>UK
burger education

Its sickening knowing these people came from Europe.

Come and get it, Tyrone!

FRONT RANK, FIRE!

Seriously how long until the Jews are expelled from Europe again?
I refuse to believe whites will just let their countries become Africa

Man, I wouldn't be able to be a police officer there.

I lack the restraint and patience to not just shoot those monkeys and/or bash their heads in, thus ruining my life.

Police there is seriously ill equipped in means of crowd control too. No rubber shotgun rounds or anything.

ywn explore Africa killing and taking whatever you wish, just because you are British. Sad times.

That;s only true as long as the people endure, and are not eliminated or admixed out of existence

This lad gets it.

>I-I was only pretending

Race mixing actually doesn't happen to a large degree anywhere, its a huge meme.
Europe will just become one large South Africa with a white minority

What if somebody calls them racist for stopping it? There is no worse fate!

>migrants shooting migrants
good

also you're a few date late

I find it amusing
>Le best and brightest went to AMERRRRR EEEE CARRRR!!!
lel they actually think that. Adorable...

WTF sharter? There are tens of millions of illegals in your country and more swarming in every day while your bought-off politicans turn a blind eye because the rich want cheap workers.