Be black

>be black
>try to move to hungary
>the moment you move in your neighbours post around warning signs

"Dear houseowners!

I'd just like to inform you that (name redacted) who lived on the 5th floor has sold his property and the new owner has rented out the place to BLACK skinned immigrants"

hvg.hu/itthon/20180204_mar_egy_nyolcadik_keruleti_panelben_is_migranspanik_tort_ki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ga2TO5YgUf0
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get out as soon as possible if you own. Blacks DESTROY property values and you don't want to be the last one out. Even if you have to take a small loss.

Here's what happens. Your neighbors won't be able to sell so they start renting. Renters don't want to stay so rents drop. Renters stop paying but owner cannot get them out due to legal fees, racism etcetera. Neighborhood turns to shit you lose ALL value.

Happened to my brother. In America it can cost 25k for a landlord to evict a family (and it's always a family even if it isn't)

based Hungarians

You have nice neighbors

that piece of paper doesn't say nigger

"fekete" means black. not derogatory tho

It says black skined imigrant, thou

fekete = black
followed by the word migransokat

I don't think OP is the one dealing with this but yeah, I hope all the whites move out because shit is about to go down.

take a look at black countries, take a look at black neighborhoods, take a look at black crime stats. gee i wonder why?

lol where is the nigger from? I'm assuming he doesn't speak any Hungarian

Should have wrote "I prefer the term 'caramel mocha', thankyouverymuch, and I don't cook well so I'm sorry you're so Hungry but feel free to Eat Me nonetheless."

This shit only happens in the capital city...

At my university in Hungary, the teacher washed his hand BEFORE he touched a niggers hand. He asked why....

Just a subtle little gesture, that we do not want to shake hands with niggers,

Based hungary.

Well I guess it’s time for me to shoot at some white mutts in school

TIL Hungarians communicate using fortune cookies

Nigger, get the fuck out of white land. I pray your family dies a painful, deserved death.

>he doesn`t need to

>Where is the big city
loads shotgun
>the same way you came from

is he an illegal? Tip off the police, they'll come and ask him for his residency permit and if he doesn't have one he gets beaten and deported

>live in a small apartment near the city of Grenchen
>filled with nice people
>slowly they start moving out
>landlord starts renting the free apartments to blacks
>3 families of blacks move there
>they are on social help
>they don’t work
>the kids are unruly as fuck and cause trouble
>cops go to the apartment building at least twice a week due to disturbances
>fights in the middle of the street because of drug deals
>move out after some months enduring that shit

Jesus. It was heaven and turned into hell.

>gets beaten
who would do such a thing?

All it takes is one nigger to move in to ruin the whole neighborhood. They will have dozens of niggers inside and outside of that apartment at all hours. Niggers sleeping on the floors, dozens of broken down cars taking all the guest parking, your car will have its windows smashed and anything in sight will be stolen. Loud music at all hours of all days. Your dumpsters will be instantly overflowing 5 minutes after they are emptied. Any communal area will be destroyed. Laundry room will be trashed, washers and dryers broken. The pool will be full of dozens of niglets year round. Get out now, it's already too late.

I want to move to Hungary and claim citizenship but the language is so daunting.

>Unknown
how?

>natural repellent

Why are there niggers in Switzerland?

>>Butthurt from based Hungarians
>>Shoots up school in burger-land
>>This will surely prove my point and eliminate all social barriers.
>>Proving them right is the only solution to this.
Stupid niggers will nig.

I hate niggers so much I had to create my own reality

I have Hungary ancestry so I can claim it via those laws. It's still daunting.

>we all know what niggers want

because Switzerland lacks diversity

I wish I could help. I`m just busy not giving a fuck.

Nobody will like you here unless you bring your own woman. Getting a woman in some other country is niggerish.

Otherwise, the wages are low. If you are in IT, the wages will be enough and you will live a comfortable life.

That's terrible. How did such a nice place become a bed of hate?

This. WTF switzerland?

btw my blowdryer is made in Switzerland. Good quality.

>based

beware of the FBI sex agents (children) who want to prompt a sex response from you. IF you see a CIA nigger at night, just hit them with your car. They glow in the dark...

Hungarians are super based. When i was in Hungary some Hungarian bull fucked my ass like never before. Hungarians are based and hunk. Love you.

We are filled with them.

Video very related:

youtu.be/ga2TO5YgUf0

hey hungarians, im spaniard planning to marry a hungarian woman, woudl hungarians accept me or i will be always foreigner? i met her parents already and they seem pretty based

Based Magyary

at least you didn`t get married to him

Well, it is your heritage after servicing the Russians with your granny`s puss. When you see a bull, you BondOver.

I like your style hahahhahaha

Bumping for removing rapefugees

>tfw you have a lot of hungarian ancestry but you're doomed to be a mutt forever

>b-but we wouldn't be rekt if things were different
Lol

>niggers ok
>white Hungarian staying for 3 years working not

My firend worked 20 years in Austria, he wanted to work in Switzerland but was afraid that he wouldn`t get an extension after 2 years.

They need to be reminded why your flag is red

also how the fuck do they get in?

>youtu.be/ga2TO5YgUf0
That's disgusting. You're never going to clean that out now. It's just going to grow like cancer.

At least youre a mutt and not a full subhuman.

niggers in hungary. jesus christ.

This is what happens when you create an establishment that basically needs minorities to survive. This is what happened to our social help department in Switzerland.

The more welfare and minorities, the better.

I`m embracing the Finngorian gook in me and feel no empathy for you.

>my transformation is now complete

based Madziars

>muffled reeeeeeee

Is there anything that people who depend on handouts cannot ruin?

I thought Switzerland was supposed to be an example of how a small wealthy intelligent population could make direct democracy work.

>The more welfare and minorities, the better.

cuck detected
kys

We accept you, but make plenty of children here in Hungary. Are you planning to learn our language?

I will bend my boi pussy before hungarian bull anytime.

other way around Piotrek

Just post a message back, in very elegant writing, nicely printed with big letters and writen in perfect magyar.

Yep time to move. Once one moves in the neighborhood will turn into a ghetto or a warzone shortly after.

YAMEROOOOOOO

Lol, no way. Hungarians are the best when it comes to drilling your anus

your'e a faggot and i like you

Wouldn't girth matter more? I'm not an expert on faggot sex.

Sounds like your new neighbors are based darky.

Unbelievable. Hungary. Fucking Hungary. They're the niggers of Europe after the Balkan countries. Where does this self-esteem come from, I wonder.

they are the Hung Aryans after all

you should be asking the same question from yourself

Actually i know already english french and korea, im planning to work abroad to earn money and then start a company, probably i want to learn the language but its quite hard outside hungary so i would have to start after i settle down

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN HERE SOON TOO!

>happened once before

The reason is obvious. Germanfags prefer little rat-like dogs rather than real offspring.

it's andorra

>the moment you move in your neighbours post around warning signs
Sounds like fun, they usually just talk behind my back.

washing makes your skin more vulnerable to vectors of infection. It's better to wash afterwards

It's no different than brushing your teeth before drinking coffee
>it makes staining your teeth easier

I know but you can`t do this to a foreign student openly.
So, he washed it before (probably after too)

i hope you germanic countries burn to the ground

it's literally impossible to escape niggers. these parasites are everywhere. sad!

>Nig deGrasse Igger
Why are his tweets so insufferable?

Why didn't you remove those niggers? Niggers are the easiest race to kill.

crackers bark as the blacks keep invading.

crackers bark as the Jews keep forcing an invasion

crackers take pride in being inferior to jews, lol.

>Niggers are the easiest race to kill.

GOYIM PRIDE WORLD WIDE

so you consider moslems as your fellow kin?

>crackers sell their souls to jews who profit off their humilitation and suffering, because that whats jews do and nobody is able to read a fucking history book or read the fucking old testament.

>jews come to a nation poor fags
>they do jewish shenaginas
>end up rich
>nation kings, govs think they can work together with jews
>jews fuck the kings and govs in the ass
>jews end up fucked because who the fuck you think you are fucking the king in the ass...
>jews run away to repeat

4000 years... and everybody still stupid and blind

Britains is lower as they have the most Pakis and Indians in Europe. Durex condoms had to recall normal size condoms from those 2 countries as the normal size was to big for them. news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm

>Hungarian
More like HUNG ARYAN
AM I RIGHT Sup Forums!?!?!?!
BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Of course not. Muslims are fundamentally incompatible and follow a backward, satanic religion. That they hate on Jews is the kind of meaningless connection you would expect from a schizophrenic.

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.
ONCE YOU LET IN ONE YOUR COUNTRY IS DESTROYED FOREVER

EU HAS ONE
ITS OVER
FUCK THIS GAY NIGGER PLANET

are you ok with Christian blacks?

What do you mean "okay with?" A lot of the meme churches in the US are Jew-infiltrated trash, but I guess on the whole I'd rather have PRAISE JEBUS type blacks than ghetto rats.

>What do you mean "okay with?"
they have a big ass cross tattooed on their back and they make you videotape them raping your sister.

>I guess on the whole I'd rather have PRAISE JEBUS type blacks
that's my cuck

Learn to read, user.

Yeah, they don't really do that, at least not around me. I would expect that maybe from one of those voodoo-catholic Mexicans.