Wtf is this

i see this pose (on pic related) all the time. it is gay AF but i would like to know where it is from. can any user direct me to some background on this? name of this pose will do.

thanks for your time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The dab has its origins in the Atlanta hip-hop scene in the 2010s, but there was initially disagreement about who originated the dance.[3] Artists initially mentioned as possible originators include Migos (as in "Look at My Dab"), Skippa Da Flippa, Peewee Longway, Jose Guapo and Rich the Kid.[4] QC labelmate OG Maco called out Migos for saying they were the creators when it was actually Skippa Da Flippa. The controversy was cleared up when Migos confirmed Skippa as the originator of the dance, though they were unhappy with the way Maco handled the situation.[5]

American rapper Bow Wow attempted to explain the origin of the dab dance, saying it derived from the cannabis dabbers community, which started in about 2012, before the dance move. He was met with opposition from other rappers who immediately took to Twitter to insult him and disprove his claims.[6]

It's nigger stuff. Apparently it's how you smell your armpits in style while worshiping Jewish satanic occultism or whatever.

Thanks burgerbro. Atlanta hip hop scene. whoa did not expect that

did holland just get the dab? seriosly?

They were too stoned to notice it until now.

i wonder why i always see this in political context tho. as you described it it is just some nu hip hop meme. not sure if it qualifies as Atlanta hip hop scene but back in 2010 i wasa big fan of the Outkast. and i never saw them doing this.

haha sorry my dude i do not watch tv or internet tv. and this does not get described in books...well yet anyway

Pretty sure it was just nigs failing at pic

haha now that you mention it

I hate the dab so much. It's gayer than putting a rainbow colored fidget spinner up your ass.

It's a debate I often have with my kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

I believe the dab is supposed to represent sneezing into your arm since pavement apes often snort various powders

i am just going to choose the hulk hogan version was first. fucking love that dude. and he is a real American. instead of that import burger Arnold

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA no matter what you think of it but this was some serious positive patriotic shit. made me want to be an American in those days...well in the 90's that is because i was still in diapers when that came out

>watching apehoop
>half time dance camera
>white 10 year olds
>100% chance they do this stupid move
Why?

you see. SEE!!!!

that is why i started this thread. i see it everywhere....mostly kids, and indeed most of those kids are white. untill today i did not even know that "the dab" came out of hip hop

I think it's called the archer pose. Niggers ruin everything.

It's coughing into your elbow after taking a bong rip from a dab rig, retard. That's why it's called 'dabbing'.

Actually I can't even call you retarded for not knowing nigger "culture". I'm the retard for knowing.

that's okay. now we are both retards for knowing

And the roman salute arm is passing the rig?
Fuck off with your history revisionism and appropriation of my culture.

Holy shit is that seriously it? This was my first assumption but when I told a couple people that's what I thought it was they just thought I was stupid. I fucking knew it though, you even do the bong pass so you don't drop it motion

so basicly we are..erm i am sorry they are teaching kids how to smoke dope....great

basically*

>Skippa Da Flippa, Peewee Longway,

Wyd is this Seasame Street shit

>I am either an old boomer fag or completely out of touch with current trends
The post

i admit i do not follow every thing that is trending.
having a problem with seeing a pattern but not knowing it's origin?

you must be new here