Why do americans choose to live like cattle?

why do americans choose to live like cattle?

If they build wall around it, it will be best place for mexican or zombie apocalypse

Its quite easy to provide utilities to a neighborhood like that.

They are good goys.

because american's arent antisocial autists and know how to work together to accomplish goals

see = all wars won in the 20th century

The government owns 90% of land in that state because nobody homesteaded there due to lack of water. That development is on an old cattle ranch where there was a spring, so is the only land in the area in private ownership and also with water.

Because we ARE cattle

Not true user. America is the home of the Autists. We may be behind in all school subjects and quality of life, but our Autists are the best and the most plentiful.

Because the alternative is living with darkies. Fortunately gentrification is making the cities white again.

Cos they are cattle for Schlomo.

because human farms are..

as well as complete absence of violent crime

Yes, we absolutely live like cattle, everything cookie cutter, unlike our more unique and socially conscious European counterparts

that's what freedom looks like, you have a piece of land for outdoor activities and to barbecue burgers on and many rooms on two floors

Europoos live like industrial-farmed cattle: living in a tiny expensive flats in Muslim European cities

Those are refugee camps for white people. They're built to help us escape from the browning that government policies force on the cities and less recently constructed suburbs.

hahaha
you forgot about the one where farmers brought you down

Still better than commieblocks.

Commieblocks are more honest about what they are than prefab suburbs, and you're still living in the city instead of thirty miles out.

Looks c9mfy as fuck.

Omg, I'd love to live there!

Is this supposed to look bad? It looks very fresh specially after the rain, I could live there if the appartment was okay and neighbours were quiet,

I will agree with this. Urban apartments are awful. I lived lower diagonal from someone who was renovating his apartment before work each morning and on weekends. Starting at 7am every damn day for over a year, this guy was hammering and banging. He liked to leave his window open to vent to the dust so I would go out on the porch and smoke because it pissed him off and he would close the window trapping him with the dust.

>choose

Suburbs are reactionary. If you'd do just the slightest bit of fucking research you'd realize that leftists destroyed the iconic American comfy rural town by putting a ridiculous 'green' tax on a bunch of shit, so no would could run their businesses. They didn't want to live in the city with rabid niggers, so they move to these things.

Meanwhile in africa

Niggers BTFO once again

The difference between these two pictures:

This is the view from your fucking window: You literally never fucking see this if you live there:

Because Waco and ruby ridge faggot

Safety, Fraternity, Culture, Community, Bounding, Service to Each Other, Sharing.... Do I need to go on? You are really dumb to even ask this question about this pic. That place is fucking beautiful I m sure, and its just your shit picture angle and commie attitue that frame it in a way thats negative.

I live in a housing block much like the OP pic. The view isn't great.
None of those things are present in suburbia though. You're describing a rural town or a neighborhood in the city that's been reclaimed from the dark.

In reality Africa is a zombie film. Most of it is at least. Pic related has happened like 8 times throughout the continent

>commieblocks.

To save water, you idiot. Can't you see this is a settlement in the middle of the desert?

Inside are a virtual hell hole. Multiple families in a single apartment. Trash/human waste everywhere. Maintenance is unheard of. Water is most certainly not clean. Most dont have electricity. It is not a place you want to live.

>ywn live in such a comfy house

I might be retarded but I cannot tell if it's real or age of empires: famine edition

>The view isn't great.

Sometimes it isn't but at least you can plant something there you lazy nigger.

I'd choose to live in a brutalist commieblock any day over a soulless American cardboard mansion.

>because american's arent antisocial autists
Except you are, because your hideous suburbs are exactly what happens when you build to facilitate wageslavery rather than a community.

>all wars won in the 20th century
None?

Not if you live in a desert or a drought-stricken area where there's a ban on water use.

It's also in a region where the US Federal Government owns 95% of the land. This poses a pretty big barrier to development.

I think the more pressing question in that photo is why you would choose to build a community in the middle of the desert where energy expenses will be higher and literally everything has to be imported.

Because all 360 million of us live in that neighborhood.

1 post by this ID.

Saged and reported.

comfy af

> mysides.png

A lot of people with allergies prefer living in deserts.

>what are drought-tolerant plants and trees

>know how to work together to accomplish goals

"Goals" being sucking Jewish cock?

>Wanting to live in (((cities)))
>Ever

That's funny given in Arizona almost nowhere has any price for water use (either literally no water bill or very low cost depending where you're at) and no limits on usage of it.

>brought down

If annihilating the enemy in combat until your pussy citizens force you to call your troops home is getting "brought down" by the enemy, I'd hate to see how you feel about your shitty Croat military history.

How

Many

Times

Have

I

Seen

This

Thread

But you already live in a brutalist commie country so you're not far off.

>letting the nigger-and-Jew-infested shitholes that are modern American cities color your perception of them

Why do real estate developers build on the land they own?

yeah we live like cattle if cattle got to live in big houses and nice neighborhoods

Because Americans are cattle

or just google drought resistant landscaping and watch your jaw drop

Why would you pass this up for a commie block

Also fuck this thread, it's posted every day. It's most likely a bot.

Americans want yards for the most part. It's pretty much a part of the stereotypical American Dream. Gotta have a lawn to put that white picket fence in.

>defending a war for Jewish interests simply because America must always be #1

Talk about delusion. I'm sure the myriad war crimes on record have nothing to do with the pussy citizens being upset about it.

because they have been domesticated

I think that it is weird how americans have no walls between houses.

A part of it clearly is due to the feeling of security but you cannot even walk insise your own house without everyone outside looking at you.

Hey guys! Let me show you this pic of an exception and present it as the rule!

But he's right. Cities are shit. Literal hives of bugmen - disconnected, rootless consumers and cosmopolitans, chewing down xanax for a living, and the only respite is promiscuous sex. Urban living contradicts biology and evolutionary instincts. Living in a city is a continuous identity crisis, and they deal with it by dulling their senses with drugs. Look up behavioural sink.

Anyone who doesn't live autonomously has been domesticated. We are beholden to technocrats and bugmen in suits who have a monopoly on our basic utilities yet are completely remote from us.

too bad the American dream is dead and you're getting replaced by foreigners.

because americans are cattle

*Laughs in living in small town*

High populated areas and big cities this is a problem, live in a small town and you don't have to worry about seeing your neighbors' anus in your window. If you even have a neighbor. Live in the woods if you don't like this shit