How do we combat the 'Gaping Mouth' epidemic that is sweeping the Western world?

How do we combat the 'Gaping Mouth' epidemic that is sweeping the Western world?

I know. It's almost as bad as soysitting.

This is what I am reminded of.

These people are mindless creatures and not human. Terrifying!

SHOW ME YOUR FLUORIDE FACE

I just spit in their mouths when I walk by. They close their mouths pretty quickly after that.

Does anyone has the "non-photoshoped" version of this pic?

>How do we combat the 'Gaping Mouth' epidemic that is sweeping the Western world?
keep your fucking mouth shut

Swarms of bees.

it's also a youtuber thumbnail thing!.. gotta have ya gob open wide in the video thumbnail

This is not a thing you memer. Nothings emasculating with sitting comfortably

gee whizz bill, two weiners?

Simple.

Photoshop a black cock shooting a load in their mouths

It's called soylent grin btw

Kek

Why do they do that??

>'Gaping Mouth'

"Goose Tooth"

"Geese Teeth"

Why do they all look so feminine in that pic?

Excessive youtube consumption.

I always wondered how based Jamie was on that show. He was usually right, and didn’t really like Adam.

i think its started in youtube. Mindless kids tend to click videos with these "surprised" expressions, clickbaity titles and obnoxiously outlined faces.

You all would have to leave your rooms to do anything about it anyway, so don't worry about it lmao

a generation of men raised by single mothers.
and those mothers, like all women, exaggerate facial expressions as a form of social posturing.
its a learned behavior.
the solution is to have fathers who tell them not to emulate female behaviors.

how the fuck can you even do that. I can barely get my legs into that position and my nuts feel like they're gonna burst from the pressure.

last night I had a dream I was looking at photos of me and I was doing this in every one.
I've never made that face in a photo or at all.
What could this mean bros?