youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqidah
youtube.com/watch?v=bg6K2Qo3JJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should we trust him?

to get a new hat
seriously that thing is retarded

By 'that thing' you mean the Imam?

Creating acceptance of Shias and getting rid of Sunnis. Which is true, because Shia Islam is a lot more flexible than Sunni Islam. Sunnah = literally the customs of the prophet

yep

finally got you hong kong

So is that a good thing for us? And Jafari shias tend to be pretty conservative

>and stating that "Palestine is Jewish land."

Really made me think.

Western goverments have tried to "reform" (destroy) Islam many times with fake sheiks like Mirza Ghulam, Bahá'u'lláh, and that Quran code guy.

Didn't work those times... isn't going to work this time either.

Islamic reform, i think.

But i just can't see it happening - too much of its structure is just shit.
Best case scenario, i can see Islam being digested into western culture as a collective martial-art, adopted by the military as a stratagem to be called upon.

Good. Islam is the least uncucked religion atm so stay strong even though Sunnis tend to be savage. I do not want Sharia in the West though.

I'd say yes. Shia allow for bid'ah (innovations), which is one reason they're hated by Sunnis. Also, more division internally among Muslims means less hate towards the west. Shias might even be reformed in decades/centuries to fit Western society

Every Sunni Muslim thinks this guy is a joke. One of the differnces between Muslims and Christains is that when intelligence agencies and think tanks prop up these fake scholars all the Muslims mock them and think they are a joke, while the Christians take them seriously and follow their ridiculous interpretations of the bible.

>pic related the Bible "scholar" who literally indoctrinated American Christians into Zionism and was openly supported by Jewish bankers

That's not how Islam works, the only people who like him are Iranian ex Muslim Shias and civic nationalist zionists.

>least uncucked

Probably a Jewish plant
The kikes are trying hard to get rid of public attention and Muslims in the Middle East. Literally read Shillary's e-mails on WL

>Christians

Study theology, that includes all religions, as they want to prove it's valid science, they are very serious about it too.

Imam it's a lost kid with bloodthirst

>not how Islam works
you mean Sunni fraction. Islam is a buffet table, you can make white supremacist Islam if you want. Jesus was a sandnigger like Muhammad, so it should be possible

go to prison
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Mohammad Tawhidi is an Iran-born, Australia-based public figure of Iraqi origin
> an Iran-born, Australia-based public figure of Iraqi origin

Okay, there is no endgame and for everyone who is confused about this man, let me clear things up

1. He is Iranian. Iranians are not Arabs and do not speak Arabic and are traditional enemies of Arabs

2. He is Shia like most Iranians, most Arabs are Sunni, all extremist terrorists like ISIS, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, ect are Sunnis, Shias traditionally don't commit terrorist attacks, those are Sunnis doing that

3. Shia Islam is quite different from Sunni Islam, it's more than the Ali/Abu Bakr split after Muhammed died, but be that as it may, his interpretation of Shia Islam is pretty different from most mainstream Shia Muslims, so he's an outlier in an outlier religion

4. Since he's a Shia, and quite an unusual Shia at that, he is free to condemn terrorism and their justifications for terrorism since they're found in Sunni-oriented sources, he is not a Sunni, therefore he can condemn them

5. He denies it, but he is anti-Sunni, everything he says about the halting of building more mosques, deporting religious extremists, banning halal foods, ect is aimed at Sunnis because they're mostly the ones doing this shit

So, in short, one could call him an "anti-Sunni outlier Shia Muslim" which is good because he's fighting the same fight the West is fighting, the fight against these takfiri erhabiin called ahl as-Sunna, the people of the Sunna, the Sunni Muslims

We're just blind to see it because the Western world doesn't understand that not all Muslims believe the same things

So he's the antichrist.

I don't know, but it's funny to watch.
The most rational and progressive Muslim on Earth but leftists on TV clearly despise him and won't give him airtime.

Isnt he in tekken 7?

I'm not understanding what your saying, sorry might be a language issue.
> Islam is a buffet table, you can make white supremacist Islam
Nope. 90 percent of Muslims are Sunni, most Shia do not meet the criteria of being Muslim as they reject certain aspects of aqeedah.
>Insulting the prophets (peace upon them all) in the current year

Pig.

Thanks for the informative post user.

>most Shia do not meet the criteria of being Muslim
according to Sunnis. it's a no true scotsman fallacy. to create a new sect, you can cherrypick anything you want from Islamic texts. the only requirement for being Muslim is the shahada (I witness that there's not god but God, Muhammad is his prophet) - then you fill in the rest to suit your agenda

there's *no god

well summarized

>Mohammed gets the limitless power of God to forge an empire
>Does worse than 100 other dudes throughout history who didn't have divinity
How do they get around this plot hole?

Wrong again. To be a Muslim you have to believe in the six articles of faith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqidah

Belief in God and tawhid (monotheism)
Belief in the angels
Belief in the Islamic holy books[6]
Belief in the prophets and messengers
Belief in the Last Judgment and Resurrection
Belief in predestination.

This makes you a Muslim. Shia are wrong on so many levels, many reject Jesus(AS) as the messiah and eny his return, the belief in imaminate which contradicts tawhid, they generally have an issue with tawhid. Oh and many beleive the Quran has been altered.

So many Shias leave Islam because Shiism is founded on so many ridiculous inauthentic hadiths that people got from dreams, visions, and other bizarre methods.

Katua Madarchod

Why is he wearing a cat bed on his head?

Because his name is literally towelhead

Except many Christians accepted evolution from the start. Most of you still don't

>>Mohammed gets the limitless power of God to forge an empire
We don't believe that, he was just a man. All the miracles he performed were by the will of God, just like all the other messengers of God.

His goal wasn't the found an empire but to be the last messenger of God to humanity to call men to the pure monotheistic faith in the final age of Earth.

Because he puts the pussy to sleep

literally who? nobody give a shit about towelheads religion.

What use was your God if man did better without him? Allah is a mediocrity.

To blow himself up?

no it's just what Sunnis and Shias agree on. there are also nondenominational Muslims and Qraniyoon who reject ahadith. ahmadiyyahs who think the Mahdi has arrived. and then there's takfiri Sunnis accusing Shias of being fake Muslims.

you're Muslim when you declare the shahada, that's it.

That had nothing to do with what I was talking about but ok.
>Except many Christians accepted evolution from the start

Not really, evolution is not in the Bible nor the Quran, and most Christians today still reject aspects of Darwinian evolution and naturalism.

Funny how people who accept Darwinism have the least amount of children and are thus failures in purely Darwinian terms, while Muslim reject Darwinism and have the most Children of any religion on the Earth and being successful at reproduction. Interesting how the works out isn't it?

Luckily Scofield is restricted to the United States but it is impressive how stupid Americans can be. You must be studied in labs, we could isolate the stupidity American gene and phase it out, creating a race of smart Americans.

Imagine it my child, SMART AMERICANS! NOT SHARTS BUT SMARTS! Holy fuck someone give me a billion dollars, I'll do it! I'LL DO IT FOR YOU AMERICA, I'LL MAKE YOU INTELLIGENT! BY CHRIST I WILL! HAHAHAHAHA fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bg6K2Qo3JJA

HES CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Well that is your uninformed opinion, but by rejecting the qualifiers of faith that are laid down in the Quran and the authentic Sunnah of the final prophet to mankind (SAWS) they are by definition outside the fold of Islam.
>Man did better without him
>Literally provides the water that falls to earth and sustains man, maintains the orbit of the planets, the one who blessed you with life by decreeing that you should be born, allowed you to grow to the point that your mind developed, the sun would not even arise without his command, and this is the nonsense you say.

also, combining Islam with a modern political agenda isn't complete bullshit. Black supremacism and Islam spawned Nation of Islam. if dumb niggers can use Islam for politics, what should hinder whites in doing so?

no the definition is the shahada, elevating your interpretations of Quran and ahadeeth as indisputable truth is secterian bs

Crypto-jew joke

what makes him Jewish, you braindead mutt?

>Literally the only sources of Islam are the Quran and hadith
>The only reason we know about the shahadah is the authentic hadith documenting how to perform it

In order for your shahadah to be valid you have to understand and accept the articles of belief that compromise Islam

If you still are an atheist and say the shahada it is not valid, if you reject that Jesus(AS) is the messiah while taking the shahadah you still have not truly accepted Muhammad(SAWS) as the final messenger of God because you are rejecting what he taught, the shadah is not valid if you don't believe in the qualifiers of faith.

Moderation of Islam so they can better ingratiate themselves with native populations, probably. I'm just guessing, I've no idea who the cunt is.

you're not discussing Islam, you're discussing Iman. accepting shahada makes you muslim, accepting the six articles of faith makes you a mu'min. that's why your points are irrelevant when determining who is Muslim or not.

reciting the shahada is about declaring your submission to God, plain and simple. Iman is about your faith, why you're doing so. it's another layer, and Sunnis don't have patent on Iman

Sounds pretty based to me.