Little sister turns 18 next week

>Little sister turns 18 next week
>Decided on her own not to have instagram, facebook, or "any of those things"
>In her spare time gardens, takes care of our dogs and does gymnastics
>Teaches Sunday school and helps at food bank
>Good-natured, polite
>Bright, dedicated student
>Will go to university to study enology after summer

How did your little sister turn out, Sup Forums?

just wait until university

>OP's sister on day two at her university

>does gymnastics

She's getting finger-banged 100%

k keep us posted, because that's where the "fun" begins

La ultima flor do Lacio

Came here to say exactly this.

FPBP.

/thread

>goes off to college completely naive
>figures out she's been missing a lot
>discovers BBC

Looking forward to your little brown nephew/niece?

>>Will go to university

Welp, say goodbye to the person you knew.
She'll emerge a blue shaven-haired femmunist man-hater, and fully indoctrinated agent of a nearly centuries old cold war that ended, only in technicality.
Sorry senpai.

yup did all that. uni sent her to india to teach english. she married a nigger

My sister said she was going to Africa to adopt children last week. How fucked is she?

should we tell him?

>How fucked is she?
She already has the AIDS.

>going to uni
And she's a whore.

Which one of these were you again?

older sister - dates a numale, does crossfit and similar generic urban millenial bullshit, extremely boring

younger sister - 10 y/o, obsessed with youtube make-up tutorials and such, has a heavy media presence (ig, snapchat, tumblr), parents don't seem to give a fuck, post derogatory and racist comments on her submissions with friends

She has a kid and is a psychologist.

sorry OP

My older sister quit a stress job and got another so she could raise her kids.

She refuses to go to the nearest church because the priest is an obvious faggot and goes to another instead.

Gifts me Evola books and other conservative shit on my birthday.

She is double the redpill I am and I have no idea how this turned out.

O boy

Who watches this stuff. That's just way too much cum.

>How fucked is she
(Hint: in her case it isn't kolto)

Pic of younger sister

AIDS Skrillex got a perm

Leave it to the amerimutt to insert his interracial cuck fetish into everything.

>Will go to university
DONT LET HER FOOL!

t. educationlet

>BBC
hello mutt

The vagina is a muscle and if these girls don't properly stretch it before doing gymnastics then they're likely to tear their vagina, I've seen it once before.

Even the phone changed I see

Benjamin Franklin is STILL ALIVE!!!

She'll change

Of all women I saw in college, the ones in Enology actually remained fairly conservative. They are (obviously) closely tied to Ag. Ag was the least cucked department in two schools I went to.

It's her (((general ED))) you should be worried about.

At least those in Enology wont by Slims. Ethanol filters out the mudslimes.

Kinda prefer the dyke look

Last chance to fuck your sister before she turns femanazi.

>Have only had one boyfriend so far
>is 23 already after being with him 5 years
>Studing enology and already working
>Loves animals, do hicking and mountain climbing
>his boyfriend is a fellow spaniard also with a career
>doesnt smoke or do drugs

So proud so far probably they will marry after they both finish the career and find nice job
They really seem nice toguether i like his boyfriend so far

Don't have a sister but a cousin that we have been treating as a sister the last six years.

>she turns 17 this june
>Blond hair, 5'6, green eyes, skinny
>increasingly more redpilled since two of her friends were groped by mudslimes
>loves anything having to do with animals
>taught herself how to cook and sew her own clothes.

Pretty proud of her desu

>How did your little sister turn out, Sup Forums?

She's a lesbian professor with a Subaru to carry around her furbabies in. Why?

>his

hers im dumb speaking english since spanish "su" is agender

My sister turned out fine, except she got together with a guy who doesn't want children, so now she's getting old and depressed since she has wasted a decade living with a man who is not going to give her children.
My sister doesn't drink, she has a good job, she has never smoked, she has never done drugs, she never went to parties and would only hang out with a small group of female friends.

It seems like none of my siblings will have children, and it's all because of the people they have chosen to live with. My family tree ends here.

i'm the only child.
how many of you have brothers? i always thought only children were the majority on Sup Forums.

>except she got together with a guy who doesn't want children
i can help, we balts must keep together

This would specifically be the preferences of the sort of women who would be willing to be repeatedly dicked by carefully-measured men for the sake of a scientific experiment?

I don't have a little sister but I have an older sister. She was pretty degenerate when we both were in our teens. I recall her always hanging out with the 'wrong crowd' so to speak and she eventually dropped out of high school at age 16. Later on there would be many spats with my parents, the police, assorted boyfriends well into their 20s, and by the age of 21 my sister was pregnant. The father was there ever so briefly for my niece until he drifted on and eventually passed away in her early childhood. Thankfully after this my sister did get with a few decent guys and my niece was raised close to my parents so she had a good upbringing all in all. Things for my niece started to crumble a bit around the same age that things crumbled for my sister though.

Currently my sister is stable all things considered and my niece seems to not have fallen into absolute degeneracy. I do wish I had stayed close to home as it's been five years since I moved to another state. I still think that if I had stayed I could have at least helped to raise my niece up to more than a reprint of her mother. She'll be 18 this August.

the fuck is enology??

>sending her to college
Prepare to see her entire life ruined.

...holy fucking shit it's the study of wine that's the most degenerate shit I've ever heard of.

good luck getting a job

Marry her to a foreigner, you fucks are so god traditional. I had an honest Latvian dude taking a state mandated anger management class (pure brainwashing) with me, made the place seem like hell and heaven at the same time. Fuck any faggot cuck that won't knock up your sister.

You tell me.

is that what you call brainwashing facilities nowadays? If you aren’t a feminist and go to college you fail all of your classes. In there it’s either “follow the agenda” or you become public enemy #1. Propaganda is intwined with American university.
Tl;dr: fug whidey

imagine the smell

Its your mom mutt, I took that picture.

More.

I'll take her, she needs to be ANGLO'd anyway.

That's the point of the picture...

i dont want to

Oh... a 'Spot the Human' contest.
Is it #17?

I'd kill her myself before I let a foreigner marry her. Shove your racemixing agenda up your ass, rabbi.

Post her tits, and I'll tell you how she turned out. Otherwise, GTFO.

Lol she’s gunna be wrapping those lips around my 56% cock you little bitch.

That's the ones who become the worst sluts, they meet "sexually liberated" girls and realize they've been missing out and desperately try to catch up. This is going to be your sister OP.

i don't get the picture
the happy chad dad vs the incel jealosy rage?

Swallowing once at the end instead of every individual shot is the worst.

Fair enough, but marry her to someone fucking white that will have children with her. That's some degen shit you have going on and it's not fair to her.

>Will go to university to study deepthroating and creampies after summer

if I had a sister I'd fuck her

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Europoor? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the European Heritage class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret DNA tests on 23andme, and I have over 300 confirmed genes . I am trained in European Heritage tracking and I’m the top White in the entire US population. You are nothing to me but just another mudslime. I will wipe you the fuck out with sharts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of DNA testers across the USA and your genes are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Muhammad. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "whiteness". You’re fucking mixed, kid. My European genes can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outwhite you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my saliva. Not only am I extensively trained in whiteness, but I have access to the entire DNA storage of 23andme and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Europoor ass off the face of the Sup Forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit sharts all over you and you will drown in it. You're not fucking white, Muhammad.

I'm sure we'll get a perfect fit if we overlap the distribution of dick girth and length in the country where the study was conducted.

damn, it is like 56% have vietnam complex about thier dicks.
>B...but we didn't loose
>B...but it fits the chart. I...it's not t..too small

Why faggot. Why?

>tfw get an E for being 14x10

Burgers are obsessed with black dicks

she recently told me when i suggested that she stick to one guy in college "that sounds so boring. I want to try ALL The flavors of ice cream, not just be stuck to one"

just fuck my shit up senpai. my sisters a thot

my younger sister died when she was 9 due to heart problems, but im sure she would have been a fine woman, i would have made sure of it
she'd be 14yo today, i would do everything for her sake

I don't have sisters or brothers. But a brothers would be useful

My older sister had 3 kids to a piece of shit and now the kids are my parents responsibility and they are nearly 70.

The other sister lets her teenage kids use hard drugs in her house.

Women not even once.

Has a good job in stem, getting married to a nice honky who’s family have 4 United season tickets. GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

I feel Sorry for burgers in Sup Forums sometimes, they live in a rampant degenerate society. Still they believe that that degenerate culture they have is the best and they should export it everywhere.

That's just sad my lad. I wish you the best.

She's lucky she got out, this wold is turning into a hellscape

Isn't the BBC a British institution?

Kek, they're probably darkies as well.

>good job in stem
>Ecology.

She is dead.

Forensic science

Oh congrats, that is good.

>with a Subaru to carry around her furbabies in.
My sister's even worse, she's married to a decent white guy but still has the Subaru and dogs she thinks are an acceptable replacement for children.

I feel bad for the bloke as he wants kids badly (can see it in his eyes every time he visits and sees my kid) but she won't deliver, continually making up excuses to hide the fact that she's terrified of turning into her own mother. She's so close yet so fucked in the head by the leftist bullshit that it actually hurts to see her dragging her husband along for the ride.

one brother, four sisters
parents came from big anglo-celtic families and couldn't help themselves

>raised by single father, mother alcoholic with no discipline
>older brother, dad's a cop so works all the time, pick up a lot of slack
>flash forward, i join navy, send home money to make sure sister never tempted to strip
>only dated few guys, been with current one for 4 years
>she got into nursing school for pediatrics due to experiences during hurricane katrina
>taking care of sick and elderly grandma, using nursing skills at home and greatly reviving her health
>has been able to keep low debt and save money on the side
>not degenerate i was worried she would become in college
>conservative opinions, pro guns, wanted shotgun for birthday
>drunkenly gave her $2000 because she started complaining how much she hated niggers when she started working at lazer tag hosting children's parties

little sister i am always proud of you.

story?

>Nurse
She is taking dick for sure. I have never met a nurse that wasn't 100% horny and I'm far from early 20's days.

Nurses are dick loving machines my dude.

>overweight
>drinks
>smokes
>gets dumped by soyboy boyfriends
>screams a lot
>problem glasses
>dyed her hair black (she is almost platinum blonde)
>had me arrested for perfectly innocent and non injurious WWE re-enactment

england :(

i like cum

What the actual fuck am I looking at here

it’s okay if she used to be a boy, no one cares about that. People change! I’m really happy for you and your sister user!

Not covered in tattoos but has many "suicide girl" style tattoos. Has a undergad degree in art and a masters in jewelry and costume design. A starving artist and trump hating liberal, but shes not a SJW and is not a dyke or feminist. Oddly she is 100% straight and only dates white males who are either manly types or guys who have their shit together (her ex is a tax accountant, go figure). Her life choices are annoying, but she could have turned out a lot worse.