Enjou Kosai is Kill

espresso.economist.com/257deb66f5366aab34a23d5fd0571da4?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/ed/whenjksnotoktokyossextrade20170701espresso
>The ordinance bans under-18s from working in the industry and introduces fines of up to ¥1m ($8,880) for violators. It lists five specific services as illicit, including massages and “sleeping side by side”.
What does this mean for faceless fat men?!

Fucking awful

Damn liberals

Finally.

This really isn't anime. Take it to Sup Forums.

>tfw the plot of Free Friends is now banned via ordinance
WRYYYYYYY.jpg

>UN
FUCKING

How will Ako support herself now?

Pedophilia is a serious problem in Japan. It shows you how bad a population can get if there is media normalizing a behaviour.

Admit to yourself, have you ever used a movie to rationalize something in your life? Ever thought something was unrealistic but then questioned it based on seeing it in a TV show or Movie? Allowed it to influence your behaviour? Ofcourse you have. Now apply the kind of guy who likes the connotations of "lolicon" given to him through anime. Just a simple change to "pedophile" or "pedo" would immediately highlight the problem to themselves, I think.

Can you really trust these people to only fantasize about their pedo tendencies? Is it purely about 2D or could it grown into something more depraved? It's not something that should be endorsed by mainstream media, for sure.

I see no issues with it. There's plenty of 20+ girls in Japan who can pass as 12 year olds, so who cares?

Not anime, fuck off.

As a copywriter I respect that you went to the trouble of reposting solely due to formatting issues.

Yeah becasue they totally hired prepubescent girls before that ordinance right?

>How will Ako support herself now?
She's best girl, so I have to take the duty.

18 is still 9 years younger than I am, why should i care?

>in america this would get you prison, death threats, and a spot on a list
>japs just get a fine

You don't need mainstream media to endorse it, but there is a serious difference between lolicon and pedophilia, not just the 2D aspect of it, but the 2D proportions of a loli are different in many ways to the 3D proportions of a pre-pubescent person. A loli is closer to a very short girl, particularly an Asian one (due to the neotenous features more common in Asian races), depending on the artist's style and the doujin content.

Is UN going to kill anime before the Olympics step foot into the door?

I agree. That's why the first order of business should be killing people like you so that your awful censorship ideals and anti-pedophilia hysteria (way to play into the hands of feminists, hypocrite) can never be realized.

There can be no freedom to the enemies of freedom.

Never, the goverment fear the otaku rage.
The LDP started pandering to otaku for votes.
Newest Tokyo Governor : >we are going to turn Tokyo into anime land.

>fines of up to ¥1m ($8,880) for violators
That's hardly a week's earnings. This will change nothing.

>pedos are a serious problem in Japan
Africa, South America, and Europe (thanks to muzzie rape gangs and niggers) have more of a child rape epidemic then Japans ever shrinking crime year by year, do you think they learn that shit from anime? if your really care about "saving children" (which you really don't) So stop with this liberal made up crime stats delusion faggot, kill yourself.

Never.

Abe is smart, he knows that animu and gaimu gives his country soft power and global relevance.

The current Japanese government is pretty right-wing.