Race specific virus

(This post is satire)

A pathogen that affects homozygous of niggers and sterilises them.

Why hasn't anyone made this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_leukocyte_antigen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/111101_hla
crnano.org/Paper-FutureWMD.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4330776/Insect-size-robot-weapons-render-humanity-EXTINCT.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9iMrWRrw/
medicinenet.com/sickle_cell/article.htm#how_is_sickle_cell_anemia_inherited
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your flag is satire.

There's already a thing called rap culture

>Why hasn't anyone made this yet?
implying aids wasn't made for that reason

It is not easy nor safe as it sounds, there are too many variables when it comes to a virus and they can change their genetic structures via handful of ways. It is not perfected so , it hasnt happened yet. In theory however, it is possible.

I've actually had an idea like this.

It would be very cheap and easy and affect a large proportion of the central african/sub saharan population.

It goes without saying that everything written here is satire and should be regarded as such.

It would be extremely cheap to do with CRISPR tech, and not too difficult either.

My satirical larp was to have gene therapy via retrovirus, but unlike conventional gene therapy this organism would retain it's infectivity.

You would have to use something that was easily spread and acted on erythrocytes, such as parvovirus.

Said strain of parvovirus would also be less pathogenic and so attract less attention in case an outbreak is noticed.

A membrane receptor could be altered so that in individuals that are sickle cell homozygous or even heterozygous, the virus would secrete hormones or toxins to chemically castrate the host.

Unlike most selektiewe virus larps this particular satire would not be noticed for a while and the cause would not be identified for even longer, giving it time to spread.

For optimum results, the viral vector, whether via gene therapy or direct secretions, can be sprayed over areas of high population to get it kickstarted and cause confusion as to the source as part of a coordinated youtube prank campaign.

Is there anything I left out? any other pranksters have thought on this?

(((they))) are already in possession of such a weapon.

>not affecting jews

shitskins are awful but youre not addressing the root of the issue
3/10 made me respond

Woah this is actually well thought out.

China is already working on it, but it targets white devils instead.

Tough luck, bud.

every country is working on it...

First one to reach it wins, simple as that...

(granted western countries might research it and never use it, only to have the chi coms release it in all likelyhood, western countries are the ONLY empires who had the power to conquer the whole planet but chose not to.)

it exists and it is called CRISPR

>60% of world pop
>still resort to bio weapons
what beta cucks

I take my youtube prank channel very seriously.
If this works I estimate around 20% of sub-saharan africa will be affected, which will get me at least a gold youtube symbol

why do you think the CDC was looking for rare Russian R1b1a. White genocide is real. Destroy the jews.

Satire thread to my liking.

The sub-saharans are probably the only ones an evil villain could target safely without spreading to others, I'd imagine. The Chosenites and Whitoids are too genetically close so no fear from that department... we don't want anything crazy to happen.

They don't use it as it'd be self suicide aswell.
They don't want the only people left being niggers and white goy.

Because it's not possible to make one like that.

we need more advance genetic splicing.

Think of DNA like coding a heavily extensive program.

You're gonna have to make a virus that read specific dna codes, and if it gets those codes it attaches via RNA, and causes the virus to activate/spread

that activation aspect will have to be extensive af tho

they have. look at a map of world fertility rates.

we westerners have been fucking sterilized

You could also create a more powerful strain of malaria. Malaria is geographically limited, so it would only affect the mosquito infested shitholes where niggers live.

>A membrane receptor could be altered so that in individuals that are sickle cell homozygous or even heterozygous

What are you targeting here? I assume you mean the epitope that the virus targets for docking? Sickle cell anemia is a hemoglobin mutation and that ain't a membrane protein. In fact it's found primarily in erthryocytes, which are anucleate so there isn't a lot of reproductive machinery for the virus to co-opt. Unless you're hoping it might be targeting another place in the erythropoiesis and that's squirreled away in the bone marrow so you've got a double challenge now. I'm honestly not sure what it is that your virus is looking for in terms of a population-specific membrane-bound target.

In any case the real problem is mutation. That's why viruses are a very dangerous thing. One stray cosmic ray and suddenly you're infecting everyone, not just your original target.

have another idea I think you will like

It is another type of gene therapy but very limited to the area of application.

I have drawn up plans for a device that is capable of splicing black people with lead and copper at 500 meters per second

It can carry out it's job at ranged of up to a kilometers and has options for semi-auto or rapid-splice gene therapy.

After having done a lot of testing I can guarantee that the vectors have no chance of spreading beyond the intended target.

>individuals that are sickle cell homozygous or even heterozygous
There's not enough carriers of SC for it to be an effective eradication target, it'd make for an unsuccessful prank, but it'd be a start.

>ranged gene therapy

is this even possible, how is that even done?

HLA/MHC or Y-chromosome come to mind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_leukocyte_antigen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Y-chromosome_DNA_haplogroup

The parvovius would act normally unless it's membrane receptors bind with HbS haemoblogib, then it starts chemically castrating the host. sort of like bacterial endotoxins

everyone needs to get subscribers before getting the views.

My current design uses nitrocellulose-based propellant to accelerate the vector within a guidance tube.

Because it would mutate.

Super Bowl False Flag

well shit I really spelt haemoglobin wrong

oh you're using a gun lol

HLA is what they use for bone marrow match and it is somewhat ethnic group specific

HLA genes are key players in the evolutionary arms race between humans and pathogens. They code for proteins that present foreign proteins to the immune system, alerting it to danger. Different versions of HLA genes are better at helping the immune system detect different pathogens, and natural selection strongly favors individuals who can fight off whatever pathogen is currently making the rounds (e.g., bubonic plague in the 14th century). However, pathogens evolve quickly, sometimes evolving right out from under our bodies' defenses. This means that natural selection on human HLA genes is strong and variable, favoring different gene versions whenever a new pathogen becomes common. Furthermore, individuals who have inherited two different versions of each of their HLA genes from their parents (i.e., are heterozygous) likely have a survival advantage because their bodies can detect more different kinds of pathogens. Having diverse HLA genes is a boon for individuals and populations. Because of all this, HLA genes evolve quickly relative to many other human genes (though this process still involves multiple generations), and much of this genetic variation is present in human populations today. The overwhelming diversity of HLA genes means that perfect matches can be hard to come by. The Be The Match Registry® provides access to more than nine million potential donors, offering the hope that at least one of them will carry the same (or nearly the same) HLA gene versions as the patient in need.

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/111101_hla

Y haplogroup is better but not directly programming the immune system and antibodies as HLA/MHC does.

Its called HLA in humans and MHC in all other organisms, its almost like an ID tag but its also a code the immune system uses to build upon

nanotech is obviously another vector, its not just viruses and bacteria and fungi and protozoa... theres also nanotech

you responded to the wrong post

this is the post you meant to respond to

>create ''good relations again'' with target countries to deflect suspicion
>create bullshit problem as excuse to close borders temporarily (''we have outbreak of virus, we can't let it spread outside! aren't we nice?'')
>deploy in secret deadly virus in target countries
>by the time the outbreak starts dropping people dead, you have reason to extend your closed borders
Yes I've read Machiavelli.

This post is satire and only proving that in theory it's not impossible for a evil baddie country to attack with biological weapons.

dunno if nanotech is even possible to that extensiveness.

dunno if you can even program nanobots to any decent amount

sorry about that
oh you're using a gun, lol

I discarded MHCs because they are neither specific or sensitive enough. even if you added capability to recognize the majority of nigs permutations you would just end up affecting a lot of whites.

Sickle cell would be much more confined to the african population and still affect at least 30% of the population (by sterilising one person in a couple you effectively sterilise the couple)

uhm if you want to target antigens or specific strands of DNA nanotech is better than a microbe or virus, i'm pretty sure

hmmm okay

It's flat out asking for a word destroying disease or virus.
All things that have the ability to reproduce will eventually evolve.
Say you create a virus that is meant to kill only blacks, it ends up in some half mutt and due to the variables changing evolves to also attack white persons.
It's literally too risky, it's the same reason the bubonic plague killed so many Europeans when it evolved in Asia (major). Killing them exponentially less.

Look at the fertility rates among western men dropping and then have a big think.

I've heard Russia banned genetic material exports for this reason, but wouldn't a Russian American be just as useful?

there are nanotech probes (experimental) for cancer therapy and imaging where its basically an iron and/or gold sphere (nanoparticle) attached to an antibody associated with the cancer.

i presume the nanoparticles would disseminate thru tissue faster and more evenly than a virus

They have. It doesn't sterilize though, it just makes your kids have encephalopathy.

Gold nanoparticles are used in a variety of new "sniffers" for cancer and other diseases. As cancerous cells grow, genes and proteins within cells change, and this process emits volatile organic compounds that can be detected--this is why some dogs can be trained to "smell" cancer. Nanoparticles can smell it, too, and in tiny concentrations. Israeli researchers a couple of years ago reported new gold nanoparticle sensors that can tell not only whether a person has cancer, but which kind--lung, breast, prostate or colon cancer. The benefit of such a system is its early-warning capability. Doctors could administer a simple breath test, and be able to tell whether a patient has the beginning stages of cancer--well before any tumors would show up on an X-ray or mammogram. And it's not just cancer patients who can benefit. Chad Mirkin of Northwestern University is developing nanoparticles that can diagnose and treat disease, tracking cancer at earlier stages and even determining whether hospital patients have infections. If someone needs emergency surgery, it may not always be possible for doctors to obtain the person's medical history, which leaves plenty of unanswered and potentially dangerous questions--does this person have diabetes? Is she at risk for blood clots? Nanoparticles can be used to answer these and other questions. Mirkin points to a relatively new test for sepsis, or blood infection, which has great promise for treating patients better and saving money. Sepsis can be fatal if not treated quickly and thoroughly, but tests to determine a person's infection level can take three days to complete--meanwhile, the patient is pumped full of antibiotics. But gold nanoparticles functionalized with DNA can identify whether or not someone has sepsis, and which bug is running rampant through his bloodstream

crnano.org/Paper-FutureWMD.htm

>prostate
If cancer does take hold, nanoparticles can help with this, too. The dog in this CT scanner is a prostate cancer patient, undergoing a clinical trial to determine the safety of radioactive gold nanoparticles to treat his disease. Dogs develop an aggressive form prostate cancer much like human men, and a recent study at the University of Missouri could eventually lead to targeted treatment for the human form of the disease. Sandra Axiak-Bechtel, an assistant professor of oncology at the MU College of Veterinary Medicine, said the study's main goals were to determine whether the gold nanoparticles were safe--and they were. Dogs showed no swelling, toxicity or changes in their livers, kidneys or bone marrow. The dogs underwent CT scans to determine the sizes of their tumors, and then radiologists injected them with a purple liquid containing radioactive gold nanoparticles. The particles were rendered radioactive in MU's Research Reactor, Axiak-Bechtel said in an interview. Targeting tumors with radioactive particles is not a new concept, but the gold nanoparticles are. Earlier research showed it could be effective in mice, so the team wanted to try it on dogs, too. "A lot of owners that come in are very excited about something new that might be more effective than what we have to offer, and the potential to help men in the future--most people are very excited about that," Axiak-Bechtel said. Again, nanoparticle treatments can work for diseases beyond just cancer, including bacteria and viruses. At IBM, researchers in California have built degradable nanoparticles that can glom onto drug-resistant bacterial strains and rip them open, draining their contents. The polymer particles break apart when they finish killing bacteria, and flush away with the invaders they destroyed. This is possible because of the particles' size, which nicely attaches to the exterior wall of a bacterium.

>spread news that a plane is going to fly over some African shit hole and that it's going to spread some castrating agent
>have a plane spray water with some strange scent over said shit hole
>spread rumors and shill that the only cure is eating brains of niggers
>create a zombie epidemic

I truly believe this will work.

Practically every week, scientists announce a new breakthrough in the ability of nanoparticles to deliver genes, drugs or chemical messengers inside cells. Nanoparticles of different shapes and chemical makeup can track down and target specific cells of a chemist's choosing, and perform a variety of tasks. This image depicts DNA molecules (light green), packaged into nanoparticles by using a polymer with two different segments. One segment is positively charged, which binds the polymer to the DNA. This is shown in teal. The brown portion shows a protective coating on the nanoparticle's surface. By adjusting the solvent surrounding these molecules, researchers at Johns Hopkins and Northwestern universities were able to control the shape of the nanoparticles. The team's animal tests showed that a nanoparticle's shape can dramatically affect how well it delivers gene therapy. This is possible because DNA behaves strangely among nanoscale particles, explained Chad Mirkin of Northwestern. Spherical nucleic acids, one of his lab's inventions and an up-and-coming therapeutic technology, allow DNA to do something it otherwise can't: Enter cells. To insert gene fragments into cells, researchers have to trick the cell, which is designed to block invasion. This is frequently done using viruses, but those can have a wide range of side effects. Instead, spherical nucleic acids attach short strands of DNA or RNA to a gold or silver nanoparticle's surface, and the DNA molecules will organize into a spherical shape, Mirkin said. "You arrange a simple molecule in a spherical form, and it naturally enters cells better than anything known to man," he said. "That is a paradigm shifter for how we think about creating new therapeutics--in this case, involving the world's most important molecule, and learning how to arrange it in new forms on the nanoscale."

Probably

and if the Jews did this to white people?

NANOMATERIALS IN THE FOOD SUPPLY

The most controversial and arguably least well understood impact of nanotechnology is its impact on our food supply. Nanoparticles could be used as a pesticide or as a fertilizer, but some research shows they could damage crops and can even be fatal. Zinc oxide--that sunscreen ingredient, also found in tons of cosmetics and electronic devices--can accumulate in plant tissues, according to a study of soybeans published in August by _ Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences_. Plant roots and root nodules can take up and store high concentrations of nanoparticles, and at high exposure levels, the plants were unable to fix nitrogen, Science Now reported at the time. "Is this an indication we should be worried about the food supply? I don't know," study author Patricia Holden told Science Now. "It's important that the scientific community asks these questions in advance." To that end, the federal Agricultural Research Service, part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is in the middle of a three-year study investigating the use of silver nanoparticles for pest control. While some studies have addressed toxicity of nanoparticles in aquatic environments, there's very little research on the impact of silver nanoparticles on terrestrial creatures, the ARS points out. Much more work still needs to be done.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4330776/Insect-size-robot-weapons-render-humanity-EXTINCT.html

i mean there's a difference between picking a random virus and just infecting a population and going heavy duty and making a rly thick virus that easily quadruples or quintuples the original size of the virus due to the extensive reprogramming of its dna to target specific things rather than everything it can

Thats my idea.
like l4d type virus.
it changed literally every day, it was a highly programmed virus that no one could really fix. I believe this is the best way to kill off populations of peoples. Crispr already allows many normies to literally genetically alter themselves in planned ways, just need to do it other shit but have the brains to actually do it.

which is why I believe crispr shit and genetic manipulation outside of designated areas should be banned, lol.
its a genocide waiting to happen.
but yeah idk about nanotech, i dont know that much knowledge on it. Last I heard it cant do that much but this was like 2009

this is 100% possible.

There are certain blocks that only certain races would inhierit. if you could have it target the Y chromosome you could steralize the males of a culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
You should be banned for shilling your dumb faggot video all over the board for the last 24 hours. Stop

have you seen this faggot video yet? it was released 4 days before the Vegas shooting and shows a shooting on the Vegas strip

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

Hi fellow satirist!

In comedic theory you could actually order some blood agar, dormant viruses and create a -pressure hotlab basically in a shed or shipping container.

Your optimal vector is ok but comedic satire states that simple glass jars filled with gravel and virus set at strategic points such as subways, amusement parks and farmers markets simultaneously broken or detonated with a tiny charge would work quite well.

Amy Shumer

mfw Sup Forums is literally discussing genociding niggers (satirically)

btw anyone with access to CRISPR tech at any university can do this. PROtip: on sunday the lab is empty all day long for you guys out there

none of the countries that would allow the research can afford to do the research

I'm studying biology and suddenly I really want to go into genetics despite not really liking it. Satirically.

The satire meme is gonna backfire.

virus biology is the most lucrative thing for you anyway, do something medical related or become unemployed SJW free advice

I think a good way would be a virus that kills the lactose intolerant.

Israel already has such a virus.

Nah, have it attach to sickle-cells.

why are you guys targeting the human genome when you should be targeting the human microbiome...

next generation biological weapons will be gut-based pathogens, enteric bio-warfare

thanks for mentioning lactose intolerance it got me thinking about gut-based biological weapons

your gut bacteria can be used against your, both covertly and overtly. in theory a gut based biological weapon could have psychological effects or incapacitate , it could be "less than lethal" so you can see why the military might be researching that

It's called the gray death and it's a manmade virus.

The entire continent of Africa gets uncurable diarrhea. wew

fucking hell hans

why has this faggot not been banned, it's not like he hasn't been spamming his videos forever. Look at this shit, he even spammed it 3 times in a single thread because he's not even keeping track anymore
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/9iMrWRrw/

Hypothetically speaking, if you wanted to do this you would have to identify an appropriate targeting site with an acceptable level of occurrence among the target population, but also acceptably low occurrence among non-targets. Hypothetically, my first place to look would be for racial differences in polymorphisms in the sperm version of GAPDH, which if mutated, would result in otherwise harmless sterilization.
But of course that's just silly.

no you don't get it, enteric is a vector too just like nosocomial or nasal colonization.

gut colonization is a vector for gene therapy or all sorts of stuff, potentially anything.

salmonella for instance interacts with the immune and nervous system to detect host vulnerability and stress hormones before it changes gene expression and invades the lining of the gut

Obviously as you noted, this is pure larp, but you could even start it in a dozen separate cities, maximizing the vector rpeard, reducing the time available to acquire a cure.

nigga, just give them vasectomies in exchange for a bucket of chicken wings

what you're describing is basically Rajneesh attack 2.0

you describe "dormant viruses" but theres nothing you mentioned about race specific, Amy Schumer

what people here are talking about are race-specific viruses (or other pathogens)

Literally MGS V

satire aside, I unironically want to kill niggers

VOCAL CHORD PARASITE

LANGUAGE IS A WEAPON

WORDS CAN KILL

AHHH-WOOOOOOOO

Incredibly expensive, dangerous, and cowardly. Firing squad and cheap ammo can accomplish the same task much better.

>/s

that's the plan, each city can be a different video to maximise views and likes
parvovirus is very hardy so it could survive being sprayed from a light aircraft.

Its like Plague where you get random infections when you play as a virus

Like a genophage basically.

It last 3 months max and dies fairly quickly?

Just send it to certain areas, like a flash bang that stuns everybody in the room for a moment.

Wouldn't even have to kill the gen pop. Specific surgical strikes on problematic people.

>expensive
stfu loser, satirically, anyone at a university can do this

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(deleted)
(Archived)

That one is easy.
We need to put lead into their tap water to expose them to it which will cause poisoning and sterilize them for good.

flint, MI municipal people were /ourguys/ ...?

seriously tho this thread is deplorable

Yep. Of course mass effect pushed the genophage as some evil thing that had to be undone, despite the fact it literally stopped the niggers of the galaxy from taking everything over.

medicinenet.com/sickle_cell/article.htm#how_is_sickle_cell_anemia_inherited

>Sickle cell anemia is one of the most common inherited blood anemias. The disease primarily affects Africans and African Americans. It is estimated that in the United States, some 90,000 to 100,000 Americans are afflicted with sickle cell anemia. Overall, current estimates are that one in 500 U.S. African American births is affected with sickle cell anemia.

Ok, this is satire but by pure scientific curiousity about this, maybe it would be worth looking into the mechanism of illness that only targets said sub population.

Quantity of Lead needed is expensive

Looks like Africans are already doing our job.

If? When. They've got a century of justification in their minds.

The annunaki believe in eating or taking gold to stay healthy.

That's bs

Apartheid South Africa tried...Project Coast.

South Africa fell before its time.

That it hasn't been made, you don't know.