Yuri on Ice

From the Anime Expo panel: The movie is planned to come out after the 2018 Winter Olympics. Kubo and Sayo disagree on whether Makkachin is male or female.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/natsumeg_yoi/status/881169269085544448
twitter.com/mituru_1111/status/881305666865868800
twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/844558369960583168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Panel was boring. Nothing to discuss.

Also: Kubo's favorite anime is South Park and Sayo doesn't watch anime.

>PyeongChang ends feb 25

That's less than a year away unless "after the Olympics" means it could be months after

GOIN DOWN TO SOUTH PARK GONNA HAVE MYSELF A TIME

>The movie is planned to come out after the 2018 Winter Olympics
>after Feb 25, 2018

Summer or late Spring.

>Kubo drawing

>The audience was asked what we thought. Yamamoto was saying based on personality traits and friendliness etc, that she thought she's a girl

I'm glad there were no cringy questions desu.

They played Welcome To The Madness again and everyone went nuts especially when Otabek tore Yuri's glove off.

It could mean a couple years after too.

twitter.com/natsumeg_yoi/status/881169269085544448

>k:very hard to pick a specific fav character bc when making these stories i try not to, i love them all! everyone is my fav!
>y:same for me, i have to say i love all the figure skaters and it's so difficult to choose one! i'm rooting for them all!
>k:(agrees more) i can't choose! it's hard

>Makka is a girl, maybe

They went nuts because the cops were called in to arrest all of them for screening and watching CP.

>Pig has his ring
>Bald doesn't despite being gloveless

Who do I blame/thank? Kubo?

>All this love for BikeFairy when the officials go to tacoland and atlantic city and now at anime expo.

Wonder if this is going to encourage them to make it canon if they weren't thinking of it already.

Why did everyone submit questions?

What is Victor saying to Fairy?

Will Victor kiss gold now?

I mean, if you watched Welcome To The Madness and don't think that canon Bikefairy is endgame, you're either dumb or blind

Bald. He's adulterous like his coach

>Where did you put my ring you little fuck?

Kubo only half forgot this time.

>no gloves
Wonder why it wasn't included on the box?

Suspicious. Wonder it was removed.

Fairy doesn't even look mad, this is actually pretty cute. Makes me wonder what things were like between them before Victor fucked off seeing as they were always shown together before then too.

>not realizing Otabek's feelings were more than just friendly for Fairy right away

I think you mean realized, but that's a funny and probably somewhat accurate thought. He may have been a little starstruck at first but after years training with the guy he'd probably seen some shit.

twitter.com/mituru_1111/status/881305666865868800

Fairy lost most of the respect he held for Bald when he realized what a horny Disney princess the real guy was.

Imagine being him in Hasetsu witnessing the workaholic he's been around almost daily suddenly caressing the lips and slipping his leg in between the legs of a guy he also kind of admired.

Victor should check his asshole before accusing Fairy of wanting to even go near his disgusting pigtie ring.

>BaldFat lose their rings
>both are found in Bald's ass

All the official art without the rings confirms Bald uses all his fingers to stretch himself and Pig likes to fist him

But is Pig's cock big enough for that size queen?

How mysterious. Was it censorship from MAPPA or Kubo's dementia clearing up long enough to add one ring before her mind fogged up again?

Pig discovered he's a grower not a shower

Fuck off back to dumblr dumbass

Where are these from?

animate exclusive wasn't it? probably them

>animate exclusive

That's right, I forgot. It's probably some of the latter too with Bald's ring being gone.

It looks like she drew them individually and animate put them together. so yeah, kubo's dementia flaring up and animate erasing shit. I'd be more pissed if they both had it and erased, but since only one did I can't blame them that much.

Every time we don't see rings it just means Makkachin needs to get his stomache pumped again

Do people still think Bikefairy is problematique?

is bald pregnant

Yes, JJ is the father.

I think some do but they are in the minority and always have been anyway. It is funny to think of some of them possibly sitting there at the panel while the room shakes with screaming at the "pedophilia"

It's so bizarre, you could go into any high school and find seniors taking freshmen to prom, and no one would bat an eye at it.

BaldFat never takes those rings off! How would Makka get them?

I wonder if Tray Parker and Matt Stone will make another yoi or a reference Kubo in South Park.

I stopped trying to make any sense of it myself. Good thing SayoKubo don't give a single fuck about them either.

>tweet is from 2014

Holy shit she really does like South Park and isn't just memeing.

I know. Especially since they're way cuter than Baldfat.

beautiful friendship...

>friendship

They're yes-homo bros get it right. Red string of fate and matching couple apparel/accessories and all.

Agreed.

Bikefairy are best; they don't have SJWs swarming them constantly about muh canon homos and lgbt bullshit.

Yes, they do

No they have mostly chill fans that respect that Bikefairy aren't the saviors of gay people like Baldfat are.

It's some SJIdiot thing wanting to find issues with anything and make shit up to justify their ranting.

On separate thing-I still can't fathom how they can't separate reality from fiction. Once saw one "anti" tumblerite blog said fiction is reality. I wept.

Take it to /cm/, fag.

It's so funny to see teenagers ranting about how fiction needs to be MORE censored (and over the strangest things, too), because they're too delicate to handle it.

Fuck off

Now that you mention it the BikeFairy fandom is pretty chill from what I have seen so far. Aside from some of them not being too happy with being called pedos and being told to kill themselves.

This virtue signaling always happens with female dominated fandoms

They have a tumblr fanbase. You obviously don't pay much attention. There is more drama and arguments surrounding them than anything else in the whole show

Only because of the haters and how they're pedo. I don't see retards claiming that they saved homosexuals around the world because of them, the fanbase itself is nice and cool. SJW Baldfatfags are the worst around.

I also want them to be something in the future, but now only friends

Nobody seriously claims anything in yoi saved homosexuals. Stop trying to shit up everything

This is bullshit, I don't remember any arguments or drama aside from them having to deal with retarded antis which aren't bikefairy fans obviously.

I'll take BaldFat being positive gay icons and no fighting over pedo accusation discourse anyday. You've got a weird definition of laidback.

Baldfatfags do with muh good gay repsentation. I mean, I'm glad they're not reduced to stereotypes but the ones out of these threads are fucking obnoxious and need to get off their high horses.

Have you been around here ever? Or anywhere? You have shit arguments all the time about them being canon or not, or anons getting triggered by anyone mentioning Mila and other random shit. And the age thing of course is the biggest issue. I don't know how you fags say that is a chill fandom.

They are friends now but their relationship and feelings aren't "just friends". Atleast not from Otabek's side of things and SayoKubo admitted to tailoring Otabek to make Fairy's leopard print panties wet as well. It'll probably turn into something more.

It's 90% antis bringing up canon or not and Mila and age. Are you dumb? Do you not realize antis don't equal bikefairyfags?

They tailored Phichit and Yuuri to contrast too, doesn't mean they are going to fuck

Seriously, and they don't have shitty fans that like to self insert as ugly yaoi tranny bois, at least not to the extereme of certain Pig and Baldfags I've seen.

You're not sly antifag. Stop trying to shit up the thread.

And it was BikeFairyfags that got triggered over Mila being mentioned

There are tons of Fairy is trans demisexual genderfluid whatever the fuck too. Those people can't be helped.

Not that user but speak for yourself

It's the truth though?

twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/844558369960583168

I see bikefairyfags use that a lot as proof of something, but it's not really.

How soon till they make it a thing that Yuri is really a strong aromantic transwoman who don't need no man?

He's actually the one that gets made trans most of the time

Complete bullshit.

I've seen that a lot and it is horrible.

It's coming close. Some people hc that Yuuri is asexual or he's a transmans.
They haven't combined both yet.

fuck

how can they delude themselves into thinking pig is trans if it's clear as day he has a dick???

He's only a "transman" so landwhales can self insert as Pig and have Bald fug their pussies. They're the exact same as the nips that like to genderswap Pig with a male Bald.

Of course they never swarming them for muh canon. They are not even more than friends right now.

How can one man be so perfect? New Zealand shouldn't be a country, it's just full of kiwi birds and sheep shaggers. Kazakhs are right in leaving this waste of land off of their maps.

Self insertion, and I've seen them saying that Pig being drawn with a penis triggers them.

because that one time he played the role of a woman

I seriously wonder how all these trans guys do so many quads.

No one brings up MilaBek anymore except for antis.

go read twitter. you'll see shit like this for all characters

>yuuri: bisexual trans dude
>viktor: Cis Gay(tm)
>yurio: gay trans dude
>mari: lesbian trans lady
>phichit: pan trans dude or dmab agender

That's not drama, it's only antis who get mad at people saying bikefairy is obviously endgame. antis shitting up threads trying to antagonize people does not equal bikefairy drama.

The true trans person on this show will be Cao Bin, why else do you think he took a year off? Next year, Caoina is going to trounce the women and get gold

>>phichit: pan trans dude or dmab agender

What the fuck am I read I reading?