Poland is the only country I can say has proved to show potential to protect their culture and heritage...

Poland is the only country I can say has proved to show potential to protect their culture and heritage. I guess getting constantly ass fucked by everyone brutally over and over again finally got them fed up. Therefore, Poland shall have reign over all Europe following the next war. Don't fuck it up Poland, we're trusting you this time.

piss off

What a blob, he didn't even try to make his borders smooth.

>I guess getting constantly ass fucked by everyone brutally over and over again finally got them fed up
no, it's just that Poland wasn't thankfully reduced to shallow ethnonationalism for white trash, as in Ukraine or Lithuania

What the heck it suppose to be?

We dont want war of land. Fuck off. What we need it a big wall to keep our nation pure.

Indeed, my white brother.

>no industry
>no natural resources
>no defendable borders

Superpower by 2020

>>no industry
it's one of the most industrialized countries of Europe, although most of the production is foreign obviously

> brutally fucked over and over
> we're trusting you this time
70 years ago usa and uk gave us and other EE countries as a 'gift' to the uncle stalin

every time i see one of your niggers spazming about how are they opressed in the 2000y+ i think about underground commie 'conversation rooms', about re-written history books, broken spirits and brave suicidal patriots

> getting constantly fucked by everyone
have a (you).. burger

I dont need more slavshits in my country

>t.glorified gas station

You posted this too early, there wasn't even a good shitstorm yet.

Thanks guys but you have to choose - it is either us or Israel.

They sold that off for the Euro. Sorry.

Honestly we don't want more than PLC land + teutonic order for safety measures

ALSO Inb4 Yes I know those are not perfect fucking borders, suck it up.

You act like we don't despise Israel. You have to understand that it's only our Boomers who will endlessly suck Schomo's cock. Our government seems very pro-Kike because it's filled with Boomers, once Gen X'rs start coming in expect our foreign policy to change for the better. Young Americans don't even seem to give a shit about Israel at all. I can't wait for Boomers to die, when they're finally gone the world will be a much better place.

Fuck off 1/8 polack amerimutt. First of all half of that land wasn't polands and secondly poles brought the majority of jews to Europe and planted the seeds of destruction. I hope next time Germany and Russia exterminate you slav(e) jewish mongrel rats completely.

Lmfao. Your GDP is worse than Lithuanias. Toilet cleaning super power by 2020!

You're lucky to have what you have now you filthy rodent. Most of your northern territory should be part of Germany.

Thanks for your explanation. We love America here in Poland but we are aware that your government is under Jewish control and we know from history where it usually leads to. Expect more and more tensions in the US in the future. They always act the same way.

I only responded to his claim about industry you retarded mongrel, I don't claim Poland will mean anything because it always was a semi-shithole

No stop and fuck off
We don't want that
We want just quiet life and that's it
We don't want your American false flags and bringing democracy to other countries, because they don't do whatever you want
Fuck off