Reminder - Not to watch even a second of the nigger bowl tonightl

If you do, you should just kys and get it over with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
si.com/sportsperson/2017/12/06/colin-kaepernick-charity-giving-donations
si.com/nfl/2018/01/31/colin-kaepernick-usher-million-dollar-pledge-charity-donation
49ers.com/news/article-1/Colin-Kaepernicks-Heart-Warriors/c505acc0-4030-451a-b6c6-ca08c3b3acdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH FLAG
MUH VETERENS

>That monster bush
Why would anyone with pube-hair let it growq\ like that?

For me its more about being disgusted by uppity millionaire niggers

i would like to order one 15 inch subway melt, with extra cheese, bacon and barbecue sauce

*12 inches, sorry the imperial system is not my forte

Can I get a sandwich with more than 1 skimpy slice of meat on it?

Fuck, is it tonight? I wanted to do my errands today, are grocery stores going to be packed and shit?

You mean the Nigger bowl with white quarterbacks.

Muh dumb niggers making millions to play a child's game, while acting as if they're slaves.

Support the Patriots you faggot!

>white coaches
>white quarterbacks

They basically are slaves.

You're fucked user.

I have never watched the Superbowl, not shitting on people who like it. I just never got it.

17 inch whole wheat gluten free tuna non-vegan extra kosher matzah ball sub please. Thanks, goy- erhem Tyrone.

I play the numbers. 2 white qb's....40 niggers. Africa has a few whites there too, but I'd still like to see it wiped from the face of the earth.

>Professional sports.
>Child's game.

Pick one.

TO DUMB TO LIVE

Reminder - if you form political opinions and live your life based on how a collection of lonely 17 year olds on a Burmese catfish noodling board tell you to, you should truly, honestly kill yourself. You are weak and you have no convictions.

A pro is just someone who gets paid to do something other do for fun.

Sounds like a good life to me.

>most dangerous professional sport
>6'6" 330 lb steroid freaks all over
>child's game
NFL players are some of the best athletes on earth, and they're all using steroids on top of that.

I'd order a sandwich, but Subway is only a small step above Taco Bell and I'm too busy getting COMPED.

too*

Children play it for fun daily. They act as if they're slaves. They're not. You act as if you're intelligent. You're not.

imagine not watching the super bowl because you have a gay crush on trump

I'm going to watch the Superbowl tonight only because the Patriots are playing, however I'm not watching a single game next year nor buying any merch.

It's not only caue the sport has became politicised but because it's boring.

No shit, you dumb wop greaseball. How can people living that life claim victim status.

You're getting hostile now because your argument is garbage and you know it lmao.

Weak willed faggot. Unplug from the zog machine. You disgust me.

I'll be watching, user. In fact.. I am very excited to see /ourguy/ TB12 win his 6th ring.

PS: FUCK THE TROOPS. YOU WELFARE KANGZ AND JEW PETS ARE ABOUT AS HEROIC AS THE NOGS YOU CLAIM TO HATE

I'm not going to, fuck the NFL

Yep taking my kids to the beach enjoying the day with my family

So true. Fuck the patriots. They're a white cog, but still just a part of the nigger machine.

Thats one of those catholic child rapists from ireland, thats not italy

Helmet Hair

Explain how people can get paid millions to play a fun game and still be a victim? God italians are dumb.

???

eh, we just use it as an excuse to get together with friends, eat some good food, and have a few beers. we hardly watch the game. great excuse to go out and do something during the winter
i havent watched a game all year

Will they stand or will they kneel?

>Not watching the opening and then turning it off the moment they st art kneeling so they can see the viewership drop in real time

BUT MUH COMMERCIALS

I don't care. Even if they all stand, they've already let their true feelings toward america be known. I'll never watch again. I want these niggers (and spineless cuck owners) to starve.

>Implying I would miss out on seeing the false flag attack live

watch em on jewtube tomorrow

Youre a faggot if you watch and or play cuck ball. Kys.

soy boy alt righters who get so mad about kneeling but havent served lmao

This desu senpai

I only watch high quality pirated streams on the internet, ol chap. I don't even have cable (I have an antenna that gets like 5 channels though).

wait until after it starts and you'll be good

what team is /ourteam/ and never kneel?

Like i have said before when crapperdick first took the knee. If that useless douch wanted to "make a difference in the black community" he could have done basically anything. With his fame just imagine if one day in the off season he went to a random soup kitchen in the ghetto. U know how fucking fast the media would be all over it and people would mimic it just because he did it?
But no the dumb nigger takes a knee during the fucking anthem. Fucking nigger can go to Africa.

Super Bowl False Flag

Seriously you’re a sperg. People outside of this bubble see posts like this and equate them to the most out there tumblr posts even you guys find cringey. This solves nothing

Yes goy, it is a privilege to watch our (((commercials)))

They don't care about the black community, they're just self-centered assholes who live like kings thanks to the country that they decide to disrespect

nigger ball should be avoided
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Patriots always

Fuck went and volunteered i wanted to say.

There's only two Footballs to watch:
NCAA
XFL

Seriously you're a worthless faggot. Doing nothing solves nothing. Not watching makes ratings decrease, then ad revenue. I follow my beliefs,

I have to watch to play the fanduel bingo and check my lineup.

Who here hyped for El Mundial, fuck handegg

My family has. My family has had skin in the game. Go fuck yourself.

>my family
why haven't YOU though? You 'care' so much but are to much of a little bitch to even serve.

With chin strap

I just wanna watch the happening live.

Niggers on every team kneel. Liberals hate the Patriots though because they support Drumpf so they're /ourteam/

Underrated

I'd answer the call of duty. I haven't been of age for any good war. The difference between me and these nfl niggers (besides intellect) is that i'm aware of how blessed I am to be an american, and how amazing and brave our boys have been fighting for use for hundreds of years. You don't have to serve to appreciate it.

Useless faggot OP mixed with useless faggot mods have turned this place in to a useless shill echo chamber. Saged for endless faggotry

what time is it on?

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

btfo

Ahhh..... the counter shilling.

Watch , do not pay, we do this to verify the facts of the event before and after the false flag vector is introduced.

They don't want you to watch / record / be able to verify the events

Except ratings are extrapolated. If you don't have a N-box, no one gives a fuck. You're all a bunch cum-brained morons.

You're a weak faggot with no conviction

I'm just going to stream it like a moderate human bean

You couldn't be more wrong

Literally the best way to kill the NFL is to not watch and encourage everyone you know to not watch

Thatll be 6,000,000, plus tip

Nice cherry-picking meme.

>Conveniently overlooking Kaepernick giving suits to the needy and visiting schools to inspire students of color
si.com/sportsperson/2017/12/06/colin-kaepernick-charity-giving-donations

>Conveniently overlooking Kaepernick spearheading a $1 million charity drive for oppressed communities, completing it with his own $100,000 donation.
si.com/nfl/2018/01/31/colin-kaepernick-usher-million-dollar-pledge-charity-donation

>Conveniently overlooking Kaepernick spending time with kids with heart disease
49ers.com/news/article-1/Colin-Kaepernicks-Heart-Warriors/c505acc0-4030-451a-b6c6-ca08c3b3acdc

>Most important of all, conveniently overlooking the fact that a successful pro-athlete subjected himself to rabid hate, intense public scrutiny, and jeopardized his own career to make a powerful statement against police brutality and mindless patriotism.

>Only going to be paying attention to shifty security personnel on the sideline

He has done tons for the black community. Visited schools, donated suits, organized million dollar charity drives, and brought a public spotlight to police harassment and brutality against the black community. What have *you* done?

So if I take a knee at work instead of performing a job duty I shouldn't be fired?

Oh, and what's wrong with posting pics of you and your friends on Instagram? I guess it's terrible when black men don't feel like wearing polo shirts and khaki slacks.

Standing for some pointless patriotic circle jerk is barely a job duty. He's an athlete, not a member of a military honor guard.

Besides, if you took a knee for a cause you believed in, I don't necessarily think you should be fired. But it's not even about being fired. My objection was to painting CK as some kind of self-centered thug when the guy does tons for the needy.

you sound worried that your ingrate nigger ballers are going to start making less money

I'd bet N boxes are a thing of the past. They must have way better if not exact methods of measuring viewership.

I don't really care about sportsball, but I'll be watching for all the commercials! I hope they have a few for Black Panther, I can't wait till it comes out!

Oy vey guyz kapernik is a good boy he dindu nuffin wrong

Based sandwich man. You eanred a 30% tip

>when the guy does tons for the needy
what? a cargo plane full of rice to afrca? That cost nothing compared to what these niggers earn

Collecting shoes like that is some woman level faggotry. It shows he's just as materialistic asany other nig nog.

Bullshit, he does all of that for attention

He's a millionaire who lives like a king off the country he disrespects and then pretends to help others while enriching himself

OK now you're just trolling

>oppressed communities
what the fuck does that even mean? Do they have watchtowers with snipers and RWDS rolling through to enforce the curfew?

Don't worry senpai

Kitten Bowl V is on Hallmark right now

I'll be fucked up beyond al recognition once this is over

And here we have a burger engaging in one of their favourite pastimes. Worshipping the negro.