Liberals unironically believe this

>liberals unironically believe this

I mean it makes sense

Go to Breitbart or InfoWars and be stunned by the stupid shit right-wing conservatives ironically fall for.

It doesn’t make sense. The only “people” who claim that the “new guard” takes credit for what the “old guard” built are literally jews. I’ve heard jews use these excuse my entire life. Tim Cook instantly turned Apple into shit. Donald Trump in his first year utterly destroyed the very foundation that Obama spent eight years creating. Do the following: think of real examples you’ve heard of regarding the meme in pic related. Now think about the personalities behind those examples. Do they have a jewish surname? Do they have those shifty “semitic” eyes with brown eyelids?

Fuck I can't wait until the Drumpf economy goes into recession and you neocon Zionist shills lose your one and only argument.

No president should take credit for the economy. Private business and boom bust cycles are far more important than anything King Nigger or Trump have done

He's right. Trump needs to keep it going.

but can't a president stimulate this with pro-business policy?

If you think a president decides the economy you need to swallow a bullet.

that pic is actually pretty smart, i'm serious

Did any bother to look at the chart of the SP500 and see it went 230%+ from 2009 to 2017???

On top of that the SP500 recovered half it's value during his first year in office.

Youd be surprised at how well sourced infowars is. If you did your own research rather than following your little herd you'd realize you aren't as smart as you think you are. Look up the NIH study on atrazine. It literally turns frogs gay

Are you implying that taxing holdings held in foriegn countries by American companies and lowering our business tax back to competitive levels is a bad idea?

It's a game of chess, we need a good pawn structure.

employment would have been up during the Obama years if his stimulus plan wasn't shouted down by feminists because it was for me, because men were the ones more affected by the recession than women.

Only one study. Results have not been recreated yet.

Flouride is the real issue and it's a problem of corruption at local gov levels

No

In all honesty he was right UNTIL the tax cuts. Trump, and the repubs, can claim the benefits of that.

Uh oh, I dun gone n' called some liberal bullshit.