Boku no hero academia

I want to protect that smile

how dry do your lips have to be to do the top left smile?

Fuck off with generals.

Please don't be both nasty and post Tsu, it doesn't fit. She's a very sweet girl.

I hope he keeps making those generals just to piss off you disgusting frogposters

t. Kendoufag

Requesting more thick Jirou ass.

I want to fuck and put on best boy Dwyer costume onto Amajiki!!

When's Sero going to be relevant? He's one of Bakugo's friends now, it's only a matter time, right?

Justice for sparkling boy

Best

Best

>I hope he keeps making those generals just to piss off you disgusting frogposters
>Frogposters don't want a general to post frogs

Huh?

Todo doesn't look happy at all what's best about this

he'll get attention when he does something with whoever's in the spotlight at the time. Maybe he'll get a Bakugo moment like Shouji's moment with Deku

>wanting Todo to act like Grape manlet

>I don't like girl feet...
>I want to go home

Why would someone be happy about someone else standing on their shoulders, it's incredibly uncomfortable.

Are they friends? To me it seems only Kirishima and Bakugou are friends while Sero teases him. Even Kaminari sort of got a friend moment against Meat Guy.

I just want him to be happy and smile user

>Todoroki
>smile

Theres a reason he doesn't do that too often

He does need to smile more

guess which 6 characters they use here.

Protect his smile by giving him some chapstick.

Y'think we'll get pic related at the very end of this season or the very start of the next?

It'd really work both ways.

He's presented as such at least. I do wonder if Kirishima is the only reason Kaminari and especially Sero even deal with Bakugo sometimes.

I'm just preparing myself for dissappointment because there is no way they'll manage to capture the creepyness in the animu version.

>Let
>go of him?

post only the best BnH memes

KEK

>not wearing the latest hero gear

this remind me
I want a quirk that makes them swap bodies

Kero Hero

I don't know, the music for the debut of the villains was pretty great at setting the mood.

I totally would if I was a cute asian girl and not a fat white man

I can't believe I'm going to defend Mineta, but how is he less of a hero than fucking Shinsou? He's at least fought villains while Shinsou was whining about being in Gen Ed.

Look at him. He is the #1 hero now

Cute!

Since I can already see four of them I'm gonna imagine the other two are Ochacko and Bakugou

wew

You'd be right

Pick a thread you autists

Indeed

Support the economy Ochako

he's got less heroic qualities. He wants to be a hero for boobs while shinsou just wants to be a hero

We have a thread up 24/7. These threads will always be considered general by proxy rather you like it or not. shut the fuck up.

How many dicks can he fit in his giant mouth?

>Push me to the Edge

let's be real here. Mineta would have his license revoked and jailed on his first day for sexual harassment

>iplying autorities dont abuse their power in a daily basis

>implying mineta could get away with his bullshit

nah senpai

At least 2.

What was that about? Momo just wanted to go shopping?

without looking at the original post, I thought this was talking about shigaraki

in america a cop can kill aleast one unharmed civilian in his carrer, i bet grapes can get away with groping

>ah, I see

Naive, Todoroki

The bad guys will have lost 5 of the 8 expendables so far.
The heroes will have lost 3 of their guys (basically Team Fat Gum) so far.

Bane is currently going 1v4 against Team Ryukyu

How will the rest of the forces end up?

She's so rich that she never goes shopping in stores like that.

yea since she is rich she dont have the chance to buy in those kind of stores

If endeavor can get away with killing countless civilians then beating and raping his wife I'm sure grape will be fine

>hardened too hard
topkek

>killing countless civilians

he didn't

>raping your wife

>in america
>I bet this fictional jap '''''hero''''''' could get away from charges of sexual harrassment

Endevor is #2 hero but neither of those things you mentioned actually happened. Either way, grape shitter has nowhere NEAR the sway

>thinks you can't rape somebody because you're married
How's life in the middle east?

What did he tell them /mhag/?

jokes on grape i never liked kendo

Poor Kendo, she didn't even do anything wrong

i wish, i could marry a 11 year old then

Eh, even the Kendoufags, be they real or just a false flag from grapefag, are at least not as annoying as grapefag himself.

There's a certain insanity that goes with Grapefag that puts his shitposting beyond the usual and just into people constantly taking the bait.
Like, he either is or is pretending to be plus ultra retarded.

around grapes, never traipse

Gay.

I want to kill the Symbol of Peace!

> Talking about "muh pigs" on an anime board
Please go back to Sup Forums you leaf

I CAN NOT STOP TWINKLINGU!

This was a pleasant read.

What if Uravity got Saitama powers

wew i got called a sandnigger and a leaf in the same tread

I miss when Grape was the big punching bag in these threads

It's making me hard pressed for kek material

You can't do that, he lives in the heart of all law abiding citizens

Am I the only one who has the impression that the author would like to deal with more mature and dark themes?

Since I have nothing better to do I re-read the 8th volume and the part about Aoyama's belt is very bizarre. There is barely any information given aside from the fact that Aoyama will never take it off under any circumstance. It didn't really explain how it works exactly either.
Could it be the reason he was absent from the men's hot spring time is that he didn't want to damage it? I first found it weird how Aoyama never joined the boys and no one seemed to give a shit.
I don't think that belt protects him or puts his power under control because after Mina in the tournament arc damaged it nothing happened. Which leads me to believe the quirkless theory might be true and it's just a weapon.

In conclusion, I'm fucking bored.

W-Why is Monoma there

No

That's why this show is great. He actually understands how to have fun. Contrast that to Naruto where they kept trying to explore "dark themes" which is what made it unwatchable.

People just want to watch kids beat the shit out of each other, that's the whole point of shonens. Forgetting that is when series start going to shit.

I wonder if their order in the images means anything? So far the guys who have fought together are shown adjacent to each other here. Does that mean that hat man and weird eyes will each appear solo?

No, definitely, he knows how to capture that youthful spirit that is so good to read. But I feel deep down he wanted to try more serious themes, not like Naruto or Bleach, but like HxH.

i think the loli getin dismatled by her own dad in a daily basis is pretty dark also the twice chapter was fucking gret

The belt just puts his power under control user. If 10 seconds of continue shooting gives him stomach ache what do you think will happen if he shoots for 30 minutes?