Disgusting

>mfw they delay it again

Good to see someone took a screenshot.

Eren cums in Hisu

A terrible joke probably

Hope she comes back soon

>"Please save me er-"

O MY ACKERMAN HERITAGE

Whofags pls. They're gone and forgotten.

Who's holding her?

>AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME ERW- Oh, right

>Protect her smile at all cost!

Fuck off back to your titanium ribs meme thread.

>I have always loved you Er-

Never forgotten

The scenes where humans take on titans despite knowing they really have no chance are the best part of the show. There's something just so goddamn entertaining about the whole concept, both narratively and visually (just how cool it looks seeing people use 3DM gear). I feel like this series could have been great even if Isayama stuck with the "humans vs a world overrun by titans" angle.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkHxgdwzpPc

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ys5foWtlQc

I will not die here, Reiner. Your punishment must be more severe. We will destroy Liberio, and, when it's done, and Liberio is in ashes - then you have my permission to die.

F O R G O T T E N
O
R
G
O
T
T
E
N

So Reiner is the hero and wins in the end?

No chance that Eren attacks Liberio. Marley maybe, but not Liberio.

*You

>That second vid
>"On that day, the human race... won its first... victory."

No one will win. Everyone will die.

>"I only wanted to be Eren's waifu"

Me

>There is one thing I will always remember: Sopa de macaco, uma delicia

Why are eren and manlet always so ooc in official art?

I really hope I don't die before getting to see Levi wreck the Beast Titan on screen.

That's pretty much what I think will happen, except Eren won't attack as a Titan, just do anything underhanded that he can to bring down the system. Going in as a Titan is begging for more Eldians to be made into targets for sacrifice.

Is Kabaneri getting pushed back?

fujos bux

Grim Reminder soon, brothers.

Grim reminder never ever.

>Petra
>Rico
>Hitch
>Anka
>Nifa
>Nanaba
>Traute
Who girls are best girls

>eren
>yelling at levi
>erwin sitting on a folding chair

???

Mike I'm guessing judging by the other pictures on pixiv. Bit of an odd crackship honestly.

You faggots have become insufferable.

What is wrong with folding chairs?

Mina Carolina

That's not ooc though

She's surely the greatest in the Garrison!

Why does Levi tryhard so much when he's fighting titans? Is he overcompensating for his height or something?

9 Titans of Ymir, COME TO ME!

Eren pls.

That's not a right hand, retard.

Well, it will be Stop I'm choking on your dick but it'll come out as brrllggghhrarggh

The dub is kind of mediocre, but every once in a while they absolutely fucking nail it.

>are you asking why people eat potatoes?

youtube.com/watch?v=_86Mfyl5MYA

If the Eren/Armin VAs weren't so terrible I'd actually watch the dub.

This moment right here made me fall for her.

Manlet a shit.

Like a two married couples.

how bout the fact that those dont exist in-universe?

I wonder when exactly eren got over his hero-worship because it was honestly jarring when he tried to take the syringe from levi

>but my fujoarmor

These chapters were some of my favorites because Eren finally meets his heroes and they're a neat freak that loves toilet humor, a smelly scientist that cries for titans, and an eccentric commander that grabs him from behind to ask him mysterious questions sometimes. Funny shit.

No shit, sherlock

Your love for Whos is commendable!

That's something that still boggles my mind too. Eren never really questioned orders and was pretty much perfect in his role as a soldier, had deep respect for both Levi and Erwin since they were his childhood heroes, yet for some reason he's ready to try to defy Levi and shit on Erwin moments after for the sake of some useless bowlhead. He was even doing fine just moments before. Armongwank was a mistake.

Ya levi is the epitome of short man syndrome.
>Acts like Mr.Edgy Emo Fag all the time because he subconsciously knows everyone is judging him for his height
>Tried to prove the haters wrong by becoming skilled at killing titans
>Regardless he's still a kissless virgin and women won't touch him.

If you are pairing off whos, Mike and Banana is a good one.

>Best new who is going to get grim reminded soon
Why does Isayama always have to kill these girls off

I guess he realized they're all humans after all and the better half of his said heroes is now dead anyway. Plus there is the fact that he was basically running on adrenaline and it was Armin's life we're talking about.
I think he still respects manlet just on a less romanticized level.

There will be no grim reminder and these kids will get their spotlights in time. Falco and Gabi particularly.

Agreed

He's a closet faggot.

Thanks

Armin is his family, that outranks folliwing orders. Also he probably had less respect for Erwin after actually serving under him.

Falco yeah, but Gabi has more deathflags than Hanner did. She's a goner during the Reminder.

Warriors a best.

>yfw Bort dead

I know the "retard aura" thing sounds like shitposting, but I'm really starting to believe that Armin's mere presence in a scene makes everyone around him a moron. Isayama, for whatever reason, is so desperately attached to this godawful character.

>Acts like Mr.Edgy Emo Fag all the time because he subconsciously knows everyone is judging him for his height

Not really, he's edgy and emo because he had a rough childhood and his friends were murdered right before his eyes.

>Tried to prove the haters wrong by becoming skilled at killing titans

It's pretty obvious that he's naturally a titan-killing machine.

This delusions. Gabi is designed to get killed. Reiner even gave her a deathflag.

>mfw

>Gabi has more deathflags
I don't see any? She like the thing that motivates Falco the most foward, and the girsl for Falco's MC.

Nice.
>he probably had less respect for Erwin after actually serving under him
Yeah, when you find out your hero is actually Erwin "if those civilians didn't want to be sacrificed, they should have said something" Smith, you either admire him like Armin, or become a bit disillusioned with your worship like Eren did. Eren still regretted all those Stohess people in Uprising. I thought it was good he didn't forget.

The other EM

>Not really, he's edgy and emo because he had a rough childhood and his friends were murdered right before his eyes.
Same with other characters in the show, but you don't see them acting like moody little bitches like manlet.

Please, Armin is his fucking best friend. Eren left him die, didn't stop him and felt remorse. You're talking as if Eren did something wrong but it was Levi who punched him in the face and he was just trying to convince Levi that Armin was important too.

But they're in Episode 7!

Annie arranged for Mina's death because she was worried Eren was falling for her

>but you don't see them acting like moody little bitches like manlet.

Except for Mikasa, Eren, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Zeke, Grisha, Ymir....yeah, you're right, nobody else acts like an edgy emo faggot because their childhood sucks.

>I know the "retard aura" thing sounds like shitposting
It's not. Remember, only Armin is allowed to count to three. Or remember that there's a boulder they could use to plug Trost's hole, the very same boulder that was brought to Trost in the very first place to block a hole for this exact same situation, only Armin could tell the world's greatest Titan researcher they could ride to Shiganshina at night since she obviously wouldn't know they don't function without sunlight despite it being a part of her studies that were made clear in the earlier chapters of the manga. All of these are strategies only Armin could devise!

he was like that before his friends got killed. he is just grumpy

Your hate truly blinds you.

That's depressing

>It's not. Remember, only Armin is allowed to count to three.
He noticed what other people won't, that shit has nothing to do with "three" and you know it you buttblasted cunt.