Italy Sup Forums - Luca Traini the revenge of Kratos edition - National Hero

Video showing Kratos shooting invaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi148MoVh5Q

Score: 7 niggers down
After the rampage, Luca Traini standed under the Fascist/Roman monument in the city center, wearing an Italian flag, while handcuffed, he said: Italy for Italians, Italy Forever.
Legend Level: 80000000000+
He's actually nationally acclaimed on italian social media as an hero, thousand of italians are uniting to pay his legal/trial bills.
The Small nigerian/nigger comunity of Macerata is planning to leave italy for fear of others acts of violence from Italians.
He's now detained in the Ancona Maximum Security Penitentiary.
Daily reminder that this is not the first niggers massacre in italy, but the fifht.
Castel Volturno: 8 Africans Dead
Rosarno: 2 African dead, 5 wounded
Napoli: 1 african dead 6 wounded
Palermo: african shoot in the skull, survived
Firenze: 4 africans dead
Macerata: 7 wounded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=lNGv0ng5sps
youtube.com/watch?v=D0etVzS8-p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact that this is happening now shouldn't surprise anybody. Try to destroy a country and they will fight back, period.

>Luca Traini
Just went to look on #twitter.this came up :
luca traini presidente

lolio

on facebook is everywhere

lmao

omg is he litterally kratos
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

He's truly a hero.

F

Based

Czeched

The fact that the right across the board supports these genocidal maniacs really is telling.

ahahahahahhahaha
shut up nigger

>The Small nigerian/nigger comunity of Macerata is planning to leave italy for fear of others acts of violence from Italians.

Sweden?

Many of us are sociopaths

Crowdsouced justice, i like this.

Some are less valuable than others.

Kekd

i don't really think that defend our own countries from subhuman beasts invaders make us sociopaths, maybe this is the narrative pushed by (((media)))
someone who fight back for is people=crazy psycho

I don't get it why did you allow them in and now kill them. This is stupid. And don't say you didn't. You voted those crooks into office.

True

>wants his country to be for his countrymen
>genocidal

Embarrassing.

in italy we don't elect our government since 2011, maybe you've lost something.
nobody ever wanted this human scum here.

Why Italians give zero shits about political correctness compared to other Euros? You would they they would've been heavily indoctrinated being former Axis allies.
The only Italian I know is a middle aged man who is openly fascist. Everyone gives him shit for it and he doesn't give a fuck.
Is their culture so strong it is somehow immune to indoctrination?

We're technologically illiterate.

There is nothing wrong with mercilessly killing foreign invaders. They think Europeans are weak until we wipe out their whole race. It's going to happen in near decade and its going to be fucking glorious.

All the world needs is a few good men. Think what could be done with just 10 men willing to face jail or death who knows what's at stake, to believe that something in life is worth defending and worth giving everything for.

Reminder: Lega is falling in the polls.
PD is surging rapidly.
>Center right coalition: 18%
>PD 32%
>5 star 34%
Sup Forums BTFO

What are you talking about? The Right doesn't support open boarders.

Ineffective. He only gives them a reason to martyr subhumans. You should jew yourselves into positions of power and then strike down your real enemies.

>Italy going full Roman
How could nordcucks ever compete?

sauce?

In Italy even some die hard leftist aren't politically correct, it's just a cultural thing

We are our own people, that's why you see other Italians wanting to not associate themselves to other Europeans. We have different mentalities.

kek

>being technologically illiterate somehow became a cultural advantage in this day and age
Keep being based Italianbros.

My dad works at ISTAT

>a kind word and a gun
>REEE IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT LETS DEBATE SEMANTICS FOREVER t.nu-pol also muh normie optics

veni vidi vici

Cheers Paraguay.

Hahaha where do you think you are fuck face.

Who are the good guys?

What’s the deal with 5SM, are they proimmigration?

>ineffective
italy is the only country in the world where niggers and migrants live under fear constantly.
they are actually LEAVING many reagions, especially in lazio and campania.
violence against migrants here is everyday thing, and we will prevale, in one way or another, they will leave. i swear to god.

My dad works at Nintendo and he says that you are wrong.

the biggest polls faker in italy. good.

Godspeed defenders of my family homeland

no u

Funnel them all into Germany and Belgium.

This.
Also, a lot of italians can't speak English at all, so they are immune to the jewish international propaganda.
But who cares?
This is our curse and our blessing
Pic related

Exactly, they know their place here. Even here in Sicily, especially in Sicily. Overall we're doing a good job fratelli e sorelle, Nord e Sud!

Get fucked Soy boy you are going up against the wall next

They want to "fairly distribute" the immigrants in all of Europe. They are controlled opposition.

They are literally soros controlled opposition

You would think it has something to do with Med culture in general, but no. Spaniards for example are heavily indoctrinated and degenerate, overran by feminists, commies, and LGBTs.
It seems to be an exclusively Italian thing. I wish my country had a culture that strong. I'd love to be a part of something like that. You should be proud.

Fuck no, machine gun their ships in the Mediterranean. We'll chip in for the bullets and gas and everything.

This man single handedly guaranteed leftist government in Italy for the next 50 years

Press S to shit on grave

Makes me proud to be an Italian

>Palermo: african shoot in the skull, survived

Guess it missed the brain.

Watch your back, we're coming.

go on brother.
we have to make them LEAVE
do your best with your friends in sicily!
AVE

violence gets shit done

>I wish my country had a culture that strong.
Why? What's wrong with you guys? I prefer you guys alot than northern europeans, we have many southern americans here that adapt well into our society. As for the Spaniards? I have no idea honestly, they were always historically anarchists and communist for some reason at the time.

what brain?

cry about it

AVE CESARE fratello!

No, this whole situation is making Italians realize how immigrants are creating a dangerous atmosphere in our country.

Calling all Italy-anons to participate in 120DB OPERATION ITALY
This shooting has forced the killing of Pamela Mastropietro by a nigerian drug dealer back into the news. The plan is to put up posters of Pamela Mastropietro with the #120dB hashtag near the scene of the shooting in Macerata to attach her to the bigger movement and get massive media coverage:

POSTER PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

any Italy-anons willing to participate? we need to strike fast while news of the shooting is still recent

Has the uncucking begun?

I saw a video awhile back on YouTube (it's been removed)

But it showed the Italian military (not police, actual military) going through a "refugee" camp & breaking all the tents, throwing everything around. It was pretty awesome.

that's the joke

see

>120DB OPERATION ITALY

can any Italy-anons put up these posters near the scene of the shooting in Macerata? the media will go nuts and the hashtag will explode more than it already is

I actually like this, good idea.

And I bet they had batons instead of some sprays used by sissy cops from Germany and France.

thanks, it will work if we can get the posters there soon while news of the shooting is still hot

also pic related I have inspired people to IRL shitpost in Italy before

this is our land
European land
You wanna stay, you stay here forever
we gonna bury you here

So was the story about him getting revenge for some girl true or was it unrelated?

I hope so.
If the Right wins the election everything will change

>yfw Italy revives the axis

In this very moment Luca is in the sane prison of the Nigerian that killed Pamela.

Anons please pray for God, pray that Luca is per 5 minutes with the Nigerian. Ne would raise ad hero

GREAT!
i love you guys.

I don't think someone would do this but let's hope user

I was in Rome last year and while there are still many Italians (and more tourists) it brings me joy to see your people stand up for themselves and their beautiful culture/history. Grazie Castel

muslims killed by sicilian kids on video

youtube.com/watch?v=lNGv0ng5sps

>people still defend L*ga
You nazis are disguting, why not try to redeem yourself by voting Liberi e Uguali?

About time the pasta uprising began.

God bless Italy.

ALL ITALIANS LISTEN TO THIS GUY.

bonus points for putting some candles and flowers at the foot of the poster

the media will cover it 100% guaranteed

also leftists will destroy the memorial (100% guaranteed as well) which will make them look like monsters, even more PR damage to the left

DO IT

WW2 & Germany is such a meme, no axis. Only Roman Empire. A republic will be considered after things settle down.

What are the chances some guard gives him access? Your police have a lot of fascist sympathies from what I'm told.

Non passa lo straniero! Gli italiani si sono ufficialmente rotti il cazzo dell'immigrazione indiscriminata avallata da un governo corrotto e colluso con le elites globaliste.

Do migrants go to Calabria?

What gets me every time is the green shirt.
What a based lega bro

>edited her eyes and hairs to be brown
HA!

>open video
>They recommend me romanian videos right after

what Jewtube mean by this?

we are at war dude

thanks for support user
once #120dB explodes from news in Italy, we can get Swedish anons to put up posters for Ebba too, and make some for the UK for the Rotherham scandal
let's make this fucking explode, build it into a psy weapon aimed at the left and open fire

youtube.com/watch?v=D0etVzS8-p4 Thread Theme