who is your country's greatest ally?

for me? it's poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God

i love cтpaнoшapы

ISRAEL OF COURSE. We need to STAND with our BROTHERS and support them when they NEED our HELP. The people standing AGAINST this are the evil SATANIC DemoCRAPS who are anti-CHRISTIAN and anti FREEDOM.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sr5ftvOt_4

What is this meme?

This new poland thing is great

the meme ball with the penis is so gross

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

that's what makes it funny. it's so over the top raunchy.

Vatican and Hungary

I can't stop laughing!!

>police vests all say HOMO
This picture is perfect in so many ways

Man... poland is gonna get btfoed again, possibly worse than when Hitler steamrolles them and get betrayed by the western govs again too...

Those people are just meant to get assfucked all day

more

this

I wish Russia didn't have red at the bottom of its flag, that way the contrasting colors would highlight the severity of his shattered anus

what's the context of the tigers?

It's a retarded Polandball ripoff that the Kremlin cooked up as part of a social media campaign. It showed two Russiaballs next to tigers claiming that Russia is a very large country and it even has tigers in it.

Don't lie, Amerigoy. It's Israel.

the Eternal Hohol

is this the last JIDF d&c invention ? looks weaker than the 56% meme desu

y u no like cummy butthole

No, see:
Russia came up with the original comic as some retarded social media propaganda campaign meant to talk about how great Russia is. It was horribly unfunny, Sup Forums and then Sup Forums got ahold of it and spawned the version with Poland pulverizing Russia's asshole

what is this meme suppose to mean?
looks like a raid of some kind?

this

ive watched cartel videos that make me feel less ill than this stupid fucking cartoon

T-I-G-E-R-S

>those HOMO vests

Oh my fuck I am dying, what the hell is this thread?

Read the fucking thread before posting. I've explained it twice.

Stop being a faggot or I’m gonna put a pillow under your back and show you a real good time

I think most people don't know.
The only part of story i know (Originally these were tryhard russian memes to make them look friendly and cool) makes it even more hillarious with retarded looking polan appearing for no reason and assfucking russia with its tigers

This one is my favorite.

This

Russia, kek.

Especially if Mueller proves they were behind the Wikileaks. Whoever revealed the corruption within the DNC is an ally

can somebody gimme source on the originals of these?

i want to see what the reds cooked up today and google aint helping