Brit/pol/ - Cheeky Brexit Edition

>Thousands protest against RNHS' destruction
inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
archive.is/VJQG8

>British Courts protecting the arms industry
middleeastmonitor.com/20180203-do-british-courts-really-need-to-protect-the-worlds-most-corrupt-industry/
archive.is/29xEn

>Security Minister outs Russian Oligarchs - Not Saudi, Qatari, Chinese etc.
[Is the UK the new home of muh Russia narrative?]
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42926819
archive.is/oCd0X

>'Angus Robertson steps down as depute leader' (sic. The BBC always typo headlines)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42931413
archive.is/07o1k

>Brick thrown through Tory window over 400% council tax hike
metro.co.uk/2018/02/03/brick-thrown-through-tory-councillors-door-after-council-tax-is-increased-by-400-7283828/
archive.is/0ddOg

>Mogg attacks treasury on Brexit 'fiddled figures'
cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
archive.is/yNirS

>UK govt bails out Carillion vultures with £100m freebie
news.sky.com/story/carillion-contractors-to-get-loans-in-100m-government-support-package-11234316
archive.is/XciEz

>Theresa May continues to manipulate migration figures for economic forecasts
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/92567/theresa-may-hints-students-could-be-removed-migration
archive.is/KOQjS

>UK help USA and Saudi to kill Yemeni civilians
thenational.ae/world/saudi-arabia-and-uae-discuss-yemen-with-us-and-uk-1.698222
archive.is/7uqXS

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L35lCLjPCG0
youtube.com/watch?v=_8lR0QfpFhc
youtu.be/n-BFve2JJx4
deanofront.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=h_L4Rixya64
youtube.com/watch?v=CF1-DLAzwLM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5349695/Mother-opens-sons-polyamorous-relationship.html
youtu.be/rRFZfrPjrig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone else watching comfy Q&A with Mark Collett and David Duke?
youtube.com/watch?v=L35lCLjPCG0

What went wrong?

Vegans have flawed logic

The new world order

Hitler was a retarded Bavarishit

youtube.com/watch?v=_8lR0QfpFhc

Keep bringing up Joe Owens

lol just build tanks

WHERES THE 350 MILLION, BORIS?

These your OC?

>economic miracle
>miracle

youtu.be/n-BFve2JJx4

youtu.be/n-BFve2JJx4

youtu.be/n-BFve2JJx4

How about we fucking invade the pitch lads?

deanofront.net/

Daily reminder there is literally nothing wrong with deano and his mates making a cheeky dash for the field DOWN THE STAIRS , FUCKING AMAZING , STRAIGHT OVER THE BARRIER , DODGES MBUBEUWBWUE THE G4S NIGGA , OH FACKEN LOVLEY HES ON THE PITCH NOW WAAAAAAAHEEEEEY OH FUCK THEY GOT HIM THEY ARE BUNDLING HIM
DRAGGING HIM OFF.FORCILBLY HES PORING BEER OVER HIMSELF THE FUCKING LEGEND
BACK OF DA MET POLICE VAN

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

Why am I here
What is my purpose
Why do I need to suffer in this shithole known as the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=h_L4Rixya64

Waiting in Calais for the papers.

Kek
There is no purpose

TERMITE MOUNDS ARE NOT NATURAL OKAY?

Nonce.

UK, welcome joining the club of the non EU countries.

Is a Pygmy mud hut natural?

THIS IS NOT NATURAL STOP IT

The one who calls another man a nonce is secretly a nonce himself.

Why is Brit/pol/, a self-proclaimed beacon of protecting children so obsessed with children and pedophilia?

I didn't say it was bad, just that it's not natural. I said agriculture was great. Could you answer my question now? Is a Pygmy mud hut natural?

>Why is Brit/pol/, a self-proclaimed beacon of protecting children so obsessed with children and pedophilia?

neither of these things are true

NOTHING IN NATURE IS NATURAL OKAY STOP BEES MAKING HOMES IT IS NOT GOOD OKAY

So is a Pygmy mud hut natural?
Please answer the question.

Whatever you say Sigmund

NOTHING IS NATURAL OKAY? STOP THE BIRDS FROM RUINING OUR GREENBELT OKAY

I wish i'd never had a political though in my life

waste of time, loads of friends lost and for no reason. the billionaires decide for us anyway let them worry about it

>STOP THE BIRDS FROM RUINING OUR GREENBELT OKAY
I'm not advocating anything be stopped.
Are you ready to answer the question yet?
Is a Pygmy, deciding it is too cold at night, and choosing to make a crude hut of sundried mud, natural?

Of all the post-Brexit arguments, this is possibly the worst, because it manages to simultaneously make the (knowingly) false claim that extra money should be available before the UK has exited, and that it is then right to deposit all of that money on the funding singularity that is the NHS, whilst also positing that that claim itself was a position held by those wanting to leave.

Infuriating, and not only because it is usually spouted by 'ha ha intellectual checkmate' fedora type "people".

No

NOTHING IS NATURAL OKAY STOP THE BEAVERS OKAY

I wish I had ownership of the keys of time, so I could go to any point in time I wanted to and fuck about.

I'd nob are Liz.

>NOTHING IS NATURAL
I said nothing of the sort
> STOP THE BEAVERS OKAY
I said nothing of the sort
So is the mudhut natural? It's beginning to seem like you don't want to answer because you know it won't go your way.

Didn't he do bargain hunt, very tanned chap.

I'd go into the future and see how long it takes for Europe to fall entirely

>wanting to rodger a reptilian

What's wrong with you lad?

Was she born a reptilian, or just replaced? Because if it's the latter you could go back to before she was replaced.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Id rob a couple of AKs and a challenger, go back to egyptian times and coquer the planet.

When are the mad lads Boris, Gove and Mogg going to take over the Tory party?

Kek

Beavers are crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=CF1-DLAzwLM

I'd just go back in time and fuck whores until I fade out of existence having given a fatal case of syphilis to an ancestor.

top kek

Has Boris not given up by this point? It seems like, after having his bluff called, he's just accepted defeat and skulked into the background again.

Damn you Brits really are civilized. Us Yanks would have simply murdered the lot for a 400% tax hike

Let's hope so.

you'd get fucked up by Egyptian soldiers even if you had unlimited ammo and unlimited petril

>Guy who has never had a conviction in his life
>Snakey neocon
>Le based BRITISH Isis fighters guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5349695/Mother-opens-sons-polyamorous-relationship.html

The absolute state

It's worse in other places mate.

>>Le based BRITISH Isis fighters guy
What now?

After i wrapped the planet, id turn norway into my personal harem. When i come back to the present lterally every cunt in the world would be descended from me...

the belgae were considered by caeser to be the most ferocious of all the gauls

This is not funny.

>he thinks he'd even stand the remotest chance against the Kangz and Kweenz of Ancient Egypt.

You would be cut down like the wh*te dog you are. Sorry mate.

>funding singularity
Heh, I like that
And yeah, the argument is totally bogus. They should've seen this coming when they put the slogan on the bus though and resisted the urge to appeal to the cult of the NHS.

He only wrote that so people back in Rome found his victory more amazing.

gonna smoke a bit of bud and settle in for the night lads

Go to around 40 secconds in

youtu.be/rRFZfrPjrig

maybe

He hasn't said anything about ISIS yet, just banging on about people bullying Jess Phillips.

Honestly the fact he calls her a friend says a lot.

Just got to the ISIS bit, it's at 2:20 or so
>muh due process

2:31

In fact, watching that has now convinced me WN was right about Catholics.

I smoked all mine last night with a couple of bottles of red wine. It was pleasant. Now I've got 20mg of valium which I will listen to an 8 hour thunderstorm with and read some obscure and ridiculous Chinese mountain poetry before falling asleep.

>if you are at war people get killed
Do ISIS fighters not consider themselves at war with the entire non-Muslim world?

Have we established whether it's natural to build shelters yet, or do I have to start living outside?

buy a flat

You have to demolish your barrett home and live in the woods you inorganic cretin.

Just because it's not natural doesn't mean it's wrong, you silly goose. Medical science and the legal system are unnatural, remember.

Tried Brillo pads out this week lads because Sainsburys were all out of their cheapo scourer/sponges.

I've gotta say, I think they're pretty shit to be honest. Great during their first use but they quickly fall apart and get all rusty, which you have to ring out next you come to do the dishes.

Not at all impressed and I certainly won't be getting them again. Can anyone recommend me a decent brand of scourer pads? I don't have the room for a dishwasher.

What poetry sounds cool

I'd rob a couple of KIAs and a Chegwin, go back to egg timer and croquet the spastic mince pie saleman.

you're not meant to fucking eat them

Why are his balls tied to the chariot?

Mate, unless they unleashed their kangz flying saucers on me, a few APERS rounds and the hmg at range would see them off.

Also, i could fool moses into thinking im jehovah using my mobile phone or some shit, get him to red sea the fuckers, plus get a few extra commandments on the go.

>he doesn't tie his balls to his gear knob
Try it tonight.

How likely is my Trump x Rees-Mogg headcanon likely to happen, my non-free friends?

fertile women everywhere and not a drop to drink

If yanks are the product of freedom then I'm a totalitarian. Give me servitude or give me death!

They'd convince their population that you were some dead man back from the grave and they'll be rewarded in the afterlife

they'd bow you down like u were nothing

Stabilised weapons platform

Minimum wage GANG

Do visions of BBC license payments dance in you head while you sleep?

You don't tie your balls to your bike seat in case you almost fall off?

Might be turning into a weeb lads
Still fucking hate anime though

hows the hangover

I'm a weeb and I don't watch anime.

Reading about that fag Mishima?

Probably. Eddie is actually quite a talented artist, it's a shame he hasn't made much new work until recently.

Nips are the superior Oriental race