The age of the DEPLORABLES is OVER

The age of the DEPLORABLES is OVER

LIB BOYS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzZ5ExtHczE
docdroid.net/vF0yO10/devin-nunes-fisa-memo.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

am I doin it right?

no matter how much you shit post, no matter how much you cry, no matter how much you say "HE DONE FOR REAL THIS TIME", no matter how much you tell us we are salty and she won.
Trump is still your president.

Trump isn't anyone's president. In future textbooks, the trump phenomenon will get a paragraph, and will be described either as a fluke and indictment in the dangers of democracy, or as the first ever mass treason-due-to-stupidity.

No matter how many girls you never kiss, no matter how many people make fun of you behind your back, now matter how many times you Jack it to mental images you'll never experience, I'm not even close to wrong lolololol

>trump isn't anyone's president.

stop living in a fantasy world.

Pepehill is supposed to have blue or green lips. Red lips are racist.

I am so tried to dump any memes on you. Here is your schekel, nigger.

>cant get anything passed
>not considered a legit leader by any real leader in the world
>commuted treason to get elected
> has made it clear on several occasions He's not clear on what a president does and doesn't do

If there has EVER been a President In Name Only, it's ole' Donnie boy

#PINO

Ooops. Soy Boy got triggered

What's contant?

are you pissed that ice took your dad and mom away?

Hillary Clinton is yesterday's news. She is an old mean woman who will never have any sort of power ever again. Besides the racket she runs at the Clinton Foundation, she is totally irrelevant to the world moving forward.

She is LITERALLY more powerful than trump RIGHT NOW

Jesus Christ. For a bunch of conspiracy losers, you fags really have no idea how your world functions lolol

>you- you’re triggered heh heh

>being this easy to troll

>Trump signs documents in the oval office
>Hillary signs books at Costco
>s-he s-he's more powerfull goys

>oh, oh, oh guys, look, I am just trolling.

they are trying user, let them feel like they are doing something.

Fucking tripple checked. Illegals btfo

These politicians are just puppets who do what they are told. If you're not a politician or have enough wealth to influence the world in impactful ways, then you're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. And Hillary Clinton is irrelevant today. That's just a fact. She's not a politician and since she's been caught receiving undisclosed amounts of money from Saudi Princes, she has had to tighten up her foundation as well.

Other than having a gash between her legs and getting fucked by Bill Clinton, what has she ever done?

HIL YES! Whats up fellow urbanites. Whos ready for 2020?

2 0 2 0

Sage
Kysfgt

It won't be Hillary running. If the Democrats are smart, they will get some Mexican guy to run, or maybe another negro if they have one. These old White people can't continue to play identity politics for the Democratic party.

Awwwww is the humpty drumfy supporter scared about 2020 and the Hilwave?

It will be Joe Biden or (((Bernie Sanders))) in 2020, screenshot this.

Raiding us won't work because we don't derive our self esteem from echo chambers.
We'll just know we're being raided and it's because you're intimidated by us.
The only reason we raided msnbc polls and reddit was to break the illusion of your echo chambers and hug boxes.
You're literally just wasting your time and giving us a view into your minds so we can continue using occultic memetics to gas light the fuck out of you while dangling our superior world view in front of your pathetic faces as /ourguys/ continue to incrementally and systematically take over the planet.
sage

>sage
unsage. When Flumpf is impeached I will sustain my body for one hundre- nay -one thousand years on the tears of Wumpf supporters alone.

Oh one more thing, we're seriosu about taking over the planet:
youtube.com/watch?v=uzZ5ExtHczE

Roasting in ebbin bread

Reporting for duty!

No, you're a fucking idiot. Joe Biden has videos online of him diddling little kids and trying to make out with them. Bernie is just some old Jewish fucking retard. He's not even a smart Jew. He really is as fucking stupid as he looks.

Screenshot this - because I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Hildawgs in the house tonight! Kek is on our side now. Kek will grant Hildawg eternal victory in 2020. Its our time lads!

Kekd.

It looks like you got all of these retarded Hillary memes a year too late. Maybe you should go back to Twitter and Reddit since you have nothing of substance to say.

Let me take a wild guess: You are between 5'4 - 5'6, you live in a suburban neighborhood, and you voted for Plumpf?

Which one of these is you?

You have to go back plebbitor

This is really starting to feel like a tiny dog biting at my pant leg.
SAD

Glumpfs blue-pilled America. Pathetic.

Pathetic attempt at meming.

The right truly can't meme.

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

You misspelled soy.

>the right can’t meme, I MEAN IT!

Checked. Kek is with us in this thread.

Humpty Drumpfy did not build a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

All of the redditards and the klansmen

couldn't put Drumpfy together again

Drumpfy broke his promise on wars

The lion of Syria cut off his balls

Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick

Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Holy shit. These “memes” are literally embarrassing.

The left can’t meme, however these are so fucking terrible I can’t help but think these are a larp. No one is this retarded

saged

>t. blimpf
Sad!

docdroid.net/vF0yO10/devin-nunes-fisa-memo.pdf

Tarragon

When you are THIS salty you lost the electin

Post your best red pill image,
be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death, post your best red pill pics
(2D waifus and milkers allowable I heard)
Red pill party start now! O yeah

>trumpshills trying to derail the thread

Sad!

>HURR DURR LONG LIVE EMPOREROR TRUMP AMIRITE MAGAPEDES WHO ARE TOTALLY NOT NIGGERS AND KIKE SHILLS
This is why people hope you get nuked.

>Red pill party start now!
Lets do it! Pic very much related.

For y'all out there who think we cant meme

Cringey. But you'll keep it nice and safe on the internet, and you'll definitely not cringepost irl, or you'll catch my knife in your belly.

And no, I don't care if it's ironic.

Oh, I forgot that you shills are niggers.

[[[ATTENTION DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS ACTUALLY REPLYING TO THIS GARBAGE]]]

>This is a right wing ally false flagging posts as a leftypol fag/shariableh/CTRfag

>You're not supposed to be effected by it, the shills are

>stop fucking arguing with somebody who's just fucking around

WHADDUP FELLOW HILLDAWGS

Uh oh we got an internet tough guy here!

The only way the left can make memes is through us. We put minimum effort into it and it comes out hilarious.

Holy shit you are pathetic, rofl at your life.

T. Rural/suburban retard

It's Saturday and we are bored. fuck off

lol its one poerson w. a VPN replying to himself posting shitty and mostly stolen memes to suppurt cunton

Post your IQ and who you are voting for in 2020

Hillary

>thinking that Sup Forums isn't a hildawg board

how new are you?

Hildawg