journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1073110516654120?journalCode=lmec
ted.com/talks/david_eagleman_can_we_create_new_senses_for_humans
circumcision.org/information.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t=3951s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sci-hub.hk/10.1177/1073110517750603?journalCode=lmec
>Brian J. Morris, John N. Krieger, Jeffrey D. Klausner, and Beth E. Rivin

t.

remember, jews hate to be called jews more than anything.

what about medical neccesity of circumcision, is it ok?

Dude the article is in favor of circumcision, it blows the fuck out of the retarded "arguments" against it like "HURR CIRCUMCISION MAKES U LOSE 9999% OF UR DICKS NERVE ENDINGS"

Brian Morris is a fucking fraud and a quack

>Krieger, Klausner, Rivin
ya ok

okay rabi

If their argument isn't that an infant can give informed consent then they haven't made one.

Boy am I glad I don't have a complex about getting mutilated as kid, what with not being a a slave to shlomo and all that.

I can get circumcised at ANY TIME if I wanted

you cannot get your foreskin back

check mate, I am not getting circumcised

what you say now huh? rekt !

Well, the default is to not mutilate your body. There is no individual benefit to circumcision, all of the studies are at the population level, which is why there is a marginal benefit in places like Africa where the HIV infection rate is nearing 50%, but any benefit disappears in the developed world.

>I can get circumcised at ANY TIME if I wanted
>you cannot get your foreskin back
this
they'll only ever be 99% man

It's still a decision the child should make when it's older. Forcing your baby to get circumcised is just as bad as forcing them to take hormone blockers.

t. El atrocidad de penis judaica

>No European country has banned MC. Nor would any country be likely to do so.

Apart from Iceland and Denmark who are currently considering it. And the entire argument in this section completely fails to make the claim that the public supports MGM. Put it to a vote across Europe tomorrow and it’d be banned. The public supported the decision of a German court to ban the practice. Notice the reversal didn't bother to consult the public because it would have gone one way.

> They mention that, “male circumcision is also potentially fatal,” but not the extreme rarity of deaths

One death is too many for an unnecessary cosmetic procedure.

>Society accepts medical interventions when doing nothing will pose greater risks than the intervention.

Yeah European males are at grave risk by not having their genitals mutilated.

>They claim that every individual has an, “inalienable right ... to bodily integrity, of which genital integrity is a subset.” The right to health is arguably more important to uphold than the right to foreskin integrity

Not having your genitals mutilated isn’t unhealthy.

>Just as vaccination, MC “can be deferred,” although in the intervening period the child will be at heightened risk of UTI, penile inflammatory conditions, phimosis, paraphimosis and other problems.

This fool would cut off your finger if you had an infection in it. There are other non-surgical treatments to deal with those issues and they work very effectively. And again, if it’s so necessary why are European men perfectly fine?

And the only argument they keep making is that we vaccinate children. Vaccination isn’t a permanent physical alteration. It actually has health benefits that stop disease not just reduce the chances of issues that can resolved in other ways. Lastly, you need to vaccinate as many children as you can otherwise it’ll be ineffective. One child being circumcised and other child not being doesn’t make one a risk to the other.

>hong kong
>implying there isn't a conflict of interest here

I'm going to order chinese food

Sexual molestation is a serious crime.

>A group called Intact Denmark is trying to garner support to ban male circumcision for anyone under 18... This is a measure, that if a recent Megafon poll is to be believed, 83 percent of Danes are behind, reports TV2 News.

Yeah but Europe supports it according to this "study".

I am one of the sons of Israel

>Be cutfag
>Waiting for stem cell bioprinters
>Realize that with this level of technology someone could turn themselves biologically female
>Would rather have a clit than a foreskin

It's a weird feel, lads

You'd have to print neurons all the way back up into your brain and then wait for CNS adaptation of the sort you can't get after adulthood.

HIV and STDs are irrelevant to infants. Penile cancer rates are so low as not to be an issue and even lower than that in children.

As to UTIs:

>Conclusions: Circumcision reduces the risk of UTI. Given a risk in normal boys of about 1%, the number-needed-to-treat to prevent one UTI is 111. In boys with recurrent UTI or high grade vesicoureteric reflux, the risk of UTI recurrence is 10% and 30% and the numbers-needed-to-treat are 11 and 4, respectively. Haemorrhage and infection are the commonest complications of circumcision, occurring at rate of about 2%. Assuming equal utility of benefits and harms, net clinical benefit is likely only in boys at high risk of UTI.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1073110516654120?journalCode=lmec

And there are other non-surgical treatments to deal with these. There's more reason to remove the tonsils of every child than their foreskin and there’s little reason to remove them 'just in case' either.

does being circumcised make you deranged that you want everyone else to be circumcised too?

if you aren't religious and it is done to you for cosmetic reasons, it is a symbolic humiliation

so when will we start circumcising female roast beef? IT'S CLEANER NO MORE PUSSY CHEESE BETWEEN ROASTFLAPS

That's not necessarily true. The brain is known to be a very malleable organ, and constantly adapts itself to whatever stimulus it's given.

I know TED talks are a meme, but this is an interesting one. A guy essentially wires the stock market into his nervous system.

ted.com/talks/david_eagleman_can_we_create_new_senses_for_humans

>TED
Of course that's what he says. They're all transhumanist luciferians.

Read, "The Man who Tasted Shapes" by Richard Cytowic

>TED is a meme, but his is relevant to what you are saying
>TED is a meme

Wow!

>in Africa, girls get their genitals mutilated
>"This is a crime and must be stopped!"
>in the US and other goy states, boys get their genitals mutilated
>"don't worry about it, this is fine."

Or listen to more TED talks and hope for fake penis implants if you prefer. You know what would be a ground-rocking TED talk? If one of them said it were a bad idea to import backward inbred muslims everywhere, and that genital mutilation were wrong, and that Jews are disgusting freaks.

>being this inept

>ancap
>shills for jewish dick mutilation

Checks out

>Being this insecure about his mutilated dick
Lmfao

if your a nigger in aidslland raping people in the butt , you should get cirucmcized.

else , dont.

The research is clear

It violates the NAP!

Doesn't make sense at all. Circumcising babies definitely breaks the NAP

It's pure insanity.

circumcision.org/information.htm

"What's done to children, they will do to society."

Check. This.

???
Retard

It’s scientifically proven that getting raped by circumcised nog cock is better than getting raped by uncircumcised white cock. White women will have more input on this, I’m sure.

Now you know why the Jews hate Russia so much

Wtf Serbia and Slovenia?

Why would we and all other primates evolve a foreskin if it were a biological disadvantage?

the article is still in favor, due to prevention (don't have promiscuous sex in africa and you'll be fine) and cosmetic reasons (don't be shamed by jewish media and you'll be fine)

He's a fetishist that gets off on the idea of boys have their genitals mutilated. He's not particularly shy about sharing this either. Someone should honestly put a bullet in him.

It's not just primates m8.

What is the European feminist consensus on the issue of circumcision in European countries?

not reading it. arguments FOR circumcision don't hold up.

Only argument I need is not to be mistaken for a jew.

They want it banned too, but don't put any effort into it. And don't you dare mention to them that certain forms of FGM are less severe than MGM.

Women are dumb. Therefore, the way forward here is to encourage FGM because Islam is cool and they should want to be equal to men.

>I mutilated my baby son's dick
OK....why?
>Well....there aren't any strong arguments not to.

Literally lol'd

If you put female and male circumcission on the same level, they'll chimp out against you

shlomo's sand glans dipped in feminist cheese holes. muh equal protections amendment REEEEEEEE. fucking restore yourselves. boring little scab dicks. nice points you pulled from the article by the way. literally nobody read it and has made up their minds on this a long time ago. and we made it up against you fucking rabbi

So you never did tell me why you decided to get circumcised.

every
fucking
time

it's been proven you keep 6 million more nerve endings if it's your rabbi sucking your skin off

Molymeme actually did a show on this.

better map

not you again

I didn't think it would be fair to continue asking questions after missing my target of buying supplies for Christmas, but that doesn't mean I'm not still curious.

I've always been upset that I'm circumcised . Finding out that it was a jewish tradition made it really easy to direct that hate. The jews really do deserve any and all ill fates that befall them for this alone.

Fuck of JIDF

OC I made to combat the bullshit about HIV and circumcision

>wanting to kike your dick

nigger you are a very complicated pro circumcision shill. if youve ever left the house you could have bought your own 25 years ago. no need to be curious. just go do your thing and leave me be

Mutt shabbos goy BTFO in first post.
Brian J. Morris, D.Sc. Ph.D.
is Professor Emeritus in the School of Medical Sciences of Sydney Medical School at University
of Sydney. He is engaged in full-time medical and public health research in the fields of hypertension, healthy aging, longevity,
disease prevention and male circumcision, with extensive publications in each of these. His patented test for HPV detection, the
earliest globally, has led to more effective cervical screening and it was this work that drew him to the field of male circumcision,
initially for cervical cancer prevention.
Jeffrey D. Klausner, M.D., M.P.H.
is Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infec
-
tious Diseases and the Program in Global Health at UCLA. His research interests are in applied epidemiology and the preven
-
tion and control of infectious diseases of public health importance such as HIV, STIs and TB. He was Branch Chief for HIV and
TB at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Pretoria, South Africa, and is a frequent advisor to the CDC, NIH and WHO. He
has a particular interest in the use of technology — information, digital, and laboratory—to facilitate access to treatment for
disadvantaged populations.
John N. Krieger, M.D.
is Professor in the Department of Urology and the Department of Global
Health at Washington University School of Medicine. He is one of very few practicing surgeons who also completed training in
infectious diseases. Dr. Krieger has conducted studies in genitourinary tract infections, HIV, sexually transmitted infections
(STIs), reproductive health and implementation science in the U.S., Asian and African settings for more than 30 years. These
studies have included pioneering research on mechanisms of disease, prostate disorders, urinary tract infections and STIs, as
well as comparative studies of vasectomy techniques and of male circumcision to prevent HIV...

I know you don't want to talk about it. That's why I'm not going to press the issue until I try it out and exchange pictures and whatever. But I want to know.

This video should be necessary watching on this board.

these things are never going to happen and there's no need for them

This is how you cope with being mutilated? Girls also like normal guys more than cripples. But i guess you can bring them unwrapped candy maybe they will like you then.

>tfw aryan mother moves to burgerland and marries amerimutt. Doesn't want my baby dick cut but dad insists our penis' look alike.

Morris has been disavowed by basically every institution he's worked at. His views are considered fringe in Australia and batshit crazy in Europe.

Sure.
Great argument is my dick is circumcised.
4 years ago, i just bought my first house and my first child was born. I was going through so much stress that I ended up breaking down from anxiety and did not even know it.
My body was no longer digesting food, the food I ate would be shitted out looking the same as it went in. I lost 40 lbs in one month.

What does this have to do with circumcision? Well during that one month I could not get my dick up. It was a turtle the whole time. My head never seen light.

When I finally got over my anxiety and able to get my dick hard again, it littlerly only took a couple of strokes of my dick to cum. Each stroke was amazing, and my head never felt the explosion feeling like this before.

Next day had my old lady give me some extremely gentle head..... Heaven user. She didn't have to really try. In 2 minutes I gave her her protien shake.

Is this a good enough reason user why circumcision is terrible?

That remains to be seen. I've been going through a bad patch (sounds like you have been as well) but the dream isn't dead yet. I thought it was, but I'll give it another shot.

Anyway, talk to you later. I need to get some shit done before the BIG GAME starts.

>>No European country has banned MC. Nor would any country be likely to do so.
but it should be banned for those under consenting age unless medically necessary which is very unlikely

>Vaccination isn’t a permanent physical alteration. It actually has health benefits that stop disease
the diseases caused by vaccines are debilitating and life altering

I'm all for vaccination but we need to do away with vaccine courts that operate under gag order for this conversation to even continue

so glad I dont have a jew dick

i aint goin through nothing bad bud. enjoy your bread and circus

>tfw jew dick

not like i would get any pussy anyway due to heavy aspergers, but still.

Ask any non mutilated man above 16 who can reliably consent to most things in civilised countries if he wants a bit of his dick chopped off and he'd say no. Literal newborn babies can't consent and their parents have been raised on Jewish propaganda to accept it. I'm so glad I'm not American.

>it causes no harm to the child to cut the most sensitive part of his anatomy without anaesthetic

I wish my dick wasn't cut, I am angered that it was done to me.

I mean, I won't be circumcising my kid when he's born, but half the 'facts' about not circumcising are just incorrect.

>>TFW jacking of with muh skin feels fuckin good, who needs pussy when i can just fuck my skin pussy.

Kill yourself kike

>when you massage the frenulum through the foreskin
It's like having micro orgasms every time you do it