Why do blacks want to be associated with the most slavish nation ever(ancient Egypt)?

Why do blacks want to be associated with the most slavish nation ever(ancient Egypt)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haya_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they actually wuz kangz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Because they're genuinely morons, and are desperately trying to cling to something to make their "culture" look intelligent and interesting

Niggers love shiny shit, especially gold and silver. Ancient Egyptians had a lot of this. Niggers see cartoons and stuff about Ancient Egypt and how great they were and noticed that Egypt is located roughly on the same continent that they were. Therefore, to the retarded, infantile nigger's mind, they were Egyptians.

They have no culture and no written history, no accomplishments of any note. So they desperately try clinging on to someone else's culture because said people aren't around anymore to tell everyone the niggers are full of shit.

they've contirbuted nothing significant in history so trying to claim they were something they weren't is the next best thing they can do

>they've contirbuted nothing significant in history
WRONG

look at that beautiful drawing she just made!

because niggers never did anything meaningfull, they feel bad for it, so they do the only thing they know how - they steal.

She couldn't even space the bricks properly. It's Middle School-tier work at best

WE WUZ ARTISTS AND SHIT

All they know is Egypt is in Africa. But not the great black empire of Carthage

because they think the Egypt was all of Africa, an not just the one part of Africa populated by whites...

Sub-Saharan blacks were never a dynasty.

Friendly reminder that not all blacks are created equal. Sub-saharan blacks are retard-tier, while those of Nubian descent were at least semi-competetive.

Sub-saharans claiming Nubian accomplishments as his ancestry is like an Eastern Slav claiming Italian accomplishment belongs to his people.

And what happened to Egypt after that?

Slavery is in their blood. They crave it.

WE SLAVEOWNERS NOW

stfu fake jew

If blacks were egyptians, does that mean that they owe reparations for enslaving the jews?

Nigger

Thats music to my ears Khazar

Reading about actual black history is too hard so they're just going with low hanging pop culture fruit. There are actual "kangz" and kingdoms (kangdoms?) that accomplished shit and have histories and cultures and everything afrocentrists are supposedly looking for, but instead they'd rather pretend that everyone ever was black and it's all just a big conspiracy.

lol you named the picture wrong. That is a picture of Great Benin fucken idiot.

>Because they're genuinely morons

digits of truth

>Niggers love shiny shit
true das

Black is Black

nice

what does is mean?
not that long ago americans were white, kangz was gypos, brits were an empire , italians wuz romanz and wuz caesars, chinese were ming.
germans wuz nazis, as time goes by.

Why they just don't praise king Musa?

This is one of those, "I could care less" threads.
/thread
/return
/catalog

because you eurocentrists give the illusion that Egyptians were white or Arab which is not true

roughly?

because of
>jewish tv
>jewish comics
>jewternet
They simply don't know anything at all about egypt user. They have been presented fairytales and know shit all about it. They think all of africa is a small place, and since they came from africa and the great ancient civilization of egypt was there.... well then they obviously must be pharaoes n shiiiieet

then again they also claim to be
>ancient chinese
>samurais
>greeks
>romans
>nordics
>even juden
.. yeah you get the drifts, basically take anything they find cool and try to label them selves on it, because they have no history. it's both funny and sad at the same time

>because said people aren't around anymore to tell everyone the niggers are full of shit.
well frankly they are user, they are called... egyptians.

Koptic would be the closest you come in language, most speak arabic there today. The whole people of egypt didn't exactly get up an dissapair
>ib4 they were nords nonsense

>that accomplished shit and have histories and cultures and everything afrocentrists are supposedly looking for,
>accomplished shit
yea not much
I dont think they ever invented steel on their own, Im pretty sure it was given to them.

sure they had kingdoms, but I dont think they were really all that advanced.

it is strange though how little theyre talked about
I really dont get why they go for stretches like the Egyptian empire when they had some at least relatively functional empires

It's such an odd mindset to have. Like, yeah most of the continents are divided by significant landmasses, but they're still a social construct. Africa is Africa because someone called it Africa. Someone said "this chunk of fucking land here, that's Africa." and it wasn't even them! If it had been decided that Africa would be two continents, divided north and south through the middle, would the ancestors of the south still think themselves as Egyptians? Does a man from India take pride in his Asian Heritage for construction the Great Wall of China? I apologize, it's so fucking asinine I can barely articulate it.

>slavish

you mean irish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haya_people

Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.

This discovery was made accidentally while Schmidt was learning about the history of the Haya via their oral tradition. He was led to a tree which was said to rest on the spot of an ancestral furnace used to forge steel. A group of elders were later tasked with the challenge of recreating the forges.

At this time they were the only ones to remember the practice, which had fallen into disuse due in part to the abundance of steel flowing into the country from foreign sources. In spite of the lack of practice the elders were able to create a furnace using mud and grass which when burned provided the carbon needed to transform the iron into steel. Later investigation of the land yielded 13 other furnaces similar in design to the re-creation set up by the elders. This process is very similar to open hearth furnace steelmaking.

These furnaces were carbon-dated and were found to be as old as 2000 years. Steel of similar quality did not appear in Europe until several centuries later.[6]

>Great Benin

Sorry, had to...

>Archaeologist Peter Schmidt discovered through a literalist combination of archaeology and oral tradition that the Haya had been forging steel for around 2000 years.

See?
you needed a Peter Schmidt to illuminate your own history, what does this tell you?

>These furnaces were carbon-dated and were found to be as old as 2000 years. Steel of similar quality did not appear in Europe until several centuries later.[6]

good steeel does not make a good warrior

>that nose structure
>they waz full subsaharan black i swear
no American nigger is in any way related to the ancient egyptians
>oral tradtional
k y s
y
s
>people question the authenticity of contemporary medieval documents written by people who were actually there or had interviewed someone at the scene
>the word of a literal 85iq nigger passed down verbally for 2000 years is totally reliable
how much of a fucking brainlet are you

i mean its just a total fucking lie
>one time magazine article used as a source
yea this totally wasnt written by some afrocentrist like your self

I find that really really really fucking hard to believe considering how that would mean that africa predated everyone on technology
the chinese, the japanese, the entirety of europe, the arab civilizations. all of who discovered steel at around the same time. isnt it funny then that SOME HOW no instance of their work actually exists? and that they never transferred this EXTREMELY important technology to anywhere else in the world????? like when Europe and Asia discovered steel, everyone got it. what? are the Haya (((people))) too fucking incompetent to trade?

and where are the steel artifacts anything? why cant you produce a single instance of this? i can find roman statues and bronze works from several thousands of years ago. show me a single peer reviewed piece of the haya people dating from over 2000 years ago.

You all ask for examples, I give them to you, You deflect

You dont actually have those noses, pure blooded negros fresh off the boats weren't 20% european like you are now.
Negroe means bignoses, your noses had no bridges though and were similar to

no you can keep your examples

Couldn't care less*
think through the logic before you say it

There are different ethnicities of Black Africans. There is no such thing as a pure negroid. There is no one look of African ppl. Same way you can b a Ginger and be white and be a tanned mediterranean white person

those poor bastards have nothing to be proud of. its very pathetic.

Because the caucasoid is the biggest racemixer on earth.

Why dont they associate with the Mali empire?

>I give them to you
what do you give?
you give me the work and thesis of one Peter Schmidt on wich you base your whole argument ,that must suck to once again have to relate and base everything to a white man.

Fucking deep Krautbro.
10/10

Because blacks know they came from Africa and they at least know Egypt is in Africa. Egypt is Africa's only successful civilization so they have it in their heads that they built ancient Egypt.

Though you look at any picture of an Egyptian its nothing but sand niggers. They explain this away that they were somehow pushed out or enslaved.

The crippling fact sitting in everyone's subconscious is that niggers are subhumans.

Weird just read about this in a susan wise Bauer book, now kangz and 25th/Nubian dynasty popping up everywhere. Sim-Glitch? Anyone else?

The Nubians pretty much ended Egypt, wrecked it:
"After the Assyrian kings Sargon II and Sennacherib defeated attempts by the Nubian kings to gain a foothold in the Near East, their successors Esarhaddon and Ashurbanipal invaded Egypt and defeated and drove out the Nubians. War with Assyria resulted in the end of Kushite power in Northern Egypt and the conquest of Egypt by Assyria. They were succeeded by the Twenty-sixth dynasty of Egypt, initially a puppet dynasty installed by and vassals of the Assyrians, the last native dynasty to rule Egypt before the Persian Invasion. The fall of the Twenty-fifth dynasty also marks the beginning of the Late Period of ancient Egypt."

Kangz and Shieete