Gun control

Sup Forums, I used to be very much in favor of gun ownership. In fact, up until a few weeks ago I owned over a dozen rifles of various kinds. However, I recently found out that my wife was pregnant with our first child, a girl.

I had no intention of changing anything about my ownership of guns, at least until my wife had a sit down with me and explained that she did not think it was wise to have guns in the house with a kid as well as numerous statistics showing how you or a family member are more likely to be killed with your guns than a bad guy. By the end of the conversation I could not refute any of her ponts. It was at that point I made the decision to sell off my guns and use the money to fund a kitchen remodel that my wife had been wanting to do for quite a long time now.

>inb4 HURR DURR TROLL DURR >INB4 HURRR DURRRR 0/10 DURRRRRR

There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.

There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.

I don't think confiscation should necessarily be mandatory, but I do think that it should be considered if you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses refuse to willingly get rid of your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership
jewishmarksmanship.blogspot.com/2010/
bulletsandbagels.com/
fair.org/extra/how-the-nra-rewrote-the-constitution/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
nfpa.org/Public-Education/By-topic/Top-causes-of-fire/Cooking/Reports-and-statistics-about-cooking-fires-and-safety
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're entitled to your opinion.

sounds like your wife wears the pants in your family. your kid is going to grow up to become a cuck or a race traitor whore. congrats faggot

You need to kill yourself shill.

shoudlve kept one to KYS FAGGOT

Almost good bait

do you honestly expect anyone to believe that drivel? it's almost as bad as the retarded commercials with fudds in them saying "HURR NOBODY NEED MOAR DEN 5 ROUNDS"

I am NOT a shill! I just want to know that other gun owners will even do more like as with their guns because of the amount of gun deaths that happen in this nation when people dont' do restrictions.

come and take them

Haha you're like one of those brainlet henpecked husbands from TV commercials
Enjoy getting pegged by your alpha wife

Almost had me until
>and use the money to fund a kitchen remodel that my wife had been wanting to do for quite a long time now.

And then killed it with everything after. 6/10, GG.

Gosh golly your retarded ass is in for a shock should you ever leave your sheltered life.

>I'm a beta cuck who wants his family to be vulnerable to robbery.
You don't want to exercise your rights or defend your family.
I'm not giving up my rights just because you're a fucking coward.
MOLON LABE.

Fucking kill yourself you retarded beta phaggot. I hope your wife and kid are murdered/raped by niggers.

The fact that retards actually respond to these bait threads without saging shows how dead this board has become ever since the reddit invasions.

English not your first language?

You chimps are unbelievably pathetic.

Good job now you will not have to educate your offspring about guns.

No.

>hallow fellow white people

>assault weapon.

Sounds like you were already one step away from doing it yourself.

Also don't forget to get rid of your knives, those things routinely hurt and kill their owners.

>There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.
>There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.

The whole point of the second amendment to begin with is to have a form of defense against the force of a tyrannical government.

Both guns you just described are ABSOLUTELY necessary for that. You just got cucked out of your guns and your view because you couldn't stand ground against your wife. You're a weak man. I bet she'll be looking to leave you soon.

That is, if you're not a shill. Which I doubt.

>I don't think confiscation should necessarily be mandatory
>it should be considered if you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses refuse to willingly get rid of your guns

"Voluntarily give up your guns or we will make you do it"

hmmmmmmm

Go fuck yourself with that retarded baiting pasta.

I will shoot any motherfucker that tries to stop me from exercising my God-given rights.

Stale old pasta.

>My wife put my cock in a chastity cage and took my guns
We know but, we know

you goddamned faggot the gun is synonymous with freedom and America. By turning in your guns and remodeling your kitchen you have spat in the mouth of our forefathers and guaranteed the live flayings of future generations.

>memeflag
>I used to be very much in favor of gun ownership. In fact, up until a few weeks ago I owned over a dozen rifles of various kinds.
>Wife cucks me out of my guns
>y-you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses!
Sage this fucking thread.

You shouldn't have reproduced.

And then you will die in a hail of gunfire from the police.

What is a safe you stupid larping cia nigger?

Also, those statistics are probably from dumb street niggers who keep their handguns on the kitchen table for their little niglets to find and kill themselves/others for it.

Teach your child proper gun safety, educate them early, and most importantly, keep your guns in a safe location where your daughter won't find them, or put a trigger lock or some other safety device on it, so it can be used for protection.

Also tell your roastie wife to gtfo with her Marxist pro-big-Brother propaganda shilling.

I did the same thing OP
My wife agreed with her irrefutable points to let her fuck the bull while I watch

Also

>It was at that point I made the decision to sell off my guns and use the money to fund a kitchen remodel that my wife had been wanting to do for quite a long time now.
lmao, what a cuck

When your wife goes to sleep, look in her purse for your balls.

Those niggers can't shit. Don't fly that flag and try to demoralize me nigger.

You should have used one of those guns to kill yourself. Faggot.

Get off my board Jude

Op is a fagala.

224400 this

i think it was pretty ignorant of you to sell off all of your guns. every person at least have a handgun to carrry on them and a designated stationary long gun at their home for protection, be it a shotgun or semi auto rifle.

having said that, it's your life that you're gambling with. i do think this post is bait though.

I used to be like you. I used to think about what I would do if someone came to take my guns. Then I realized that it would be a pointless way to go.

fucking faggot kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership
jewishmarksmanship.blogspot.com/2010/
06/jews-and-second-amendment.html
bulletsandbagels.com/
They want people to have guns so that we all kill each other and get distracted over shootings while they push their agenda (doesn't otherwise include guns)

Suck that Democrats cock well faggot

>I could not refute any of her ponts. It was at that point I made the decision to sell off my guns and use the money to fund a kitchen remodel
The absolute state of manhood.

I'd rather die standing for my convictions than waste away from some disease. You niggers are in for a surprise.

How often do you have to dilate your (((vagina)))?

You need to tell your wife that you need to see other men.

Q predicted she will have a miscarriage.

someone finally get it. based wall poster

You should at least have the decency to post your address. Now that you are unarmed some criminal can come rape your wife and kill your babies.

No it's not, the Whiskey Rebellion disproved that in 1794. The 2nd amendment just means militias, the only constitutionally protected use of guns is in service to the state. The courts have held this view until recent hears when the NRA successfully shilled their way though the courts.
fair.org/extra/how-the-nra-rewrote-the-constitution/

Rolling

Do whatever you want, but if you force it on me remember; you're the one without guns.

How incompitent are you that you don't properly secure the firearms in your house so your child cannot access them. A combo lock and a key lock are all you fucking need. Maybe if you weren't such a larping cuck you would still have your "guns". Serously, a Trigger lock and a combo lock for a pelican case or a gun cabinet is all you need.

OP is proof that women will kill you if you marry

>from my cold dead hands

what a fag

go fuck yourself

you broke character with your green text and everything after

No one posted it yet?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
>In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).

>nfpa.org/Public-Education/By-topic/Top-causes-of-fire/Cooking/Reports-and-statistics-about-cooking-fires-and-safety
>In 2010-2014, U.S. fire departments responded to an average of 166,100 home structure fires that involved cooking equipment per year.

You should sit down and talk to your wife about the dangers of kitchens. There are more cooking fires per year than gun injuries or deaths per year, whether in the house or not.

No you're just a lying baiting fucking shill. Now kindly duck while we sage this shit into oblivion

The right of the people to bear arms, not the militia.

Wtf I hate guns now

God bless the Nips

"the people" as in a collective noun and not individuals.
www.english.illinois.edu/-people-/faculty/debaron/essays/guns.pdf

weak bait

Take the flag off you fucking Costal faggot

List the rifles you owned, their calibers, ammunition capacities muzzle velocities and effective ranges.
Example
>Worthington and Winthrop Safari double rifle
>Capacity, 2
>Caliber, .797 Elephant Eliminator
>Muzzle velocity with 700 grain bullet, 2000 fps/ 6216 ft lbs of muzzle energy
>Effective range, hopefully before that big sonofabitch stomps me to death/ 700 yards

Jesus, just get a gun safe you colossal faggot.

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

>having a meme libertarian flag
>indirectly justifying Waco

>september 30
>M/D/Y format
>australia
HOL UP

Why are all japs fucking based btw?

My gun wants to visit your asshole for target practice.

There is a reason to own a automatic rifle: I want one. Why am I not allowed to enjoy something? I feel like we should outlaw something you enjoy simply because I don't like it you fucking worthless nigger shit. I hope you get raped.

>Yes goy, hand over your guns so that when we flood your countries with non-white you won't be able to defend yourself.

You're right, no one should own an assault rifle, but this must be a really sly joke... going on /pol to say your wife convinced you to sell your guns to get a KITCHEN REMODEL?

yeah that worked really well for the iraqis. Face it, the only thing stopping your govt to quell a revolution is
a)human right concern
b)soldiers will not shoot on their families or friends
if a or b dont apply you're fucked anyway, weapons or not

Lmao a message to all cops...

If you are willing to trade your life for my guns then come get them.

>Meme flag
>Assault weapon

Meme flag, deem f.a.g.

cuck/10

>people who understand the Constitution are exclusive to coastal cities
Rural and suburban retard: the post

haha

And PS if thats how you feel then cool, get rekt, but you dont get to decide that your ideas apply to everyone. That is called tyranny and we have guns to defend ourselves from people exactly like you

>just give up your guns goy let the government have complete control
>be British army
>shoot a bunch of protesting catholics up north
>laugh because they'll never be able to do anything back
>they'll never get enough arms together to fight back
>hahahahaha stupid fuck Mic-
>NONONONONO they got guns, gun control isn't working
>oh shit we're getting slaughtered by the Micks because gun control didn't work
Nice shilling though jewboy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles

>NRA successfully shilled their way through the courts
>successfully

Well, they shilled through the state legislatures, as well, and shut down debate at the national level.

Maybe you should have had a better ground game. Maybe you should have tried compromise. Maybe you should have gone for having some say in how things would be administered. Instead you went for everything and you lost. Now all you have left is whining about how you don't like the facts.

But memeflag-kun, I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident last year :(

>There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.
>There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.
if thats how you feel you should move your family to a nation you consider more reasonable

here in the United States we have a strong interest in liberty so basically that means we're born bearing firearms, men women and children

thats just how America is if you don't like it fuck off back to Fagotonia where your family obviously immigrated here from

How do you do, fellow gun owner?

enjoy raising someone elses kid

Just remember, all cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for your kike masters. They prosecute you for the smallest thing while they literally rape children.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles
best 2.3 mil I ever invested

Use your real flag cuck

???
just lock it up
and keep it unloaded and on safety or whatever

I mean how is it any different to having a chainsaw or a nailgun or an axe or a lethal butterknife in your house?