MFW America is only three years away from ousting Drumpf and electing its first Woman of Colour President

>MFW America is only three years away from ousting Drumpf and electing its first Woman of Colour President.

Sage

Yea, provided democrats can find anyone to fight the general election they will win by a landslide.

They just need to make sure they don't nominate a fucking white male (or any male for that matter). Americans are sick of white people and their racism.

>colour

Good point user

Gee, I wonder who could be behind all that Wu and Suckeesian shilling. Are we gonna see Quinn threads next? Are you idiots falling into irrelevancy and your victim bux running low? Are we going see some "Waaaah, le chins le harassed us again" whining on shitter soon? Betcha

I think polls show if Biden ran it would probably be the greatest landslide of all time.

For trump

Afraid polls show otherwise user, facts don't care about your feelings.

Im laffin too. Not with you tho.

>Right wing racist bitter that white males are going extinct.
Can't really say I feel any pity after what you people did to the noble Native Americans.

saged

Oh, only 3 years now? Well, I hope you your popcorn lasts you that long ...

Woman of Colour.

nice wet dream

At least you accept that he won't be impeached.

Are these the same polls that showed Hillary winning by a landslide?

I agree user. Please make sure the liberals put a white half black mestizo communist on the ballot. The more she hates america the better. She should also be a member of at least 4 LGBT+ groups. That will win us the presidency for sure. Spread the word comrade!

*non-white

You're a fellow Mia Love supporter?

die of cancer.

Maybe not 3 years, but it's a matter of time.

Don't you mean presidentess?

She is less than ideal, because of the pol harassment on the matter, but she's been bleached by a white guy....so it would cause many decibles of screeching.

I remember when america was only 24 hours from electing our first female prez. KEK! How'd that work out for you?

Bonus points if they are disabled and transsexual.

try not to slit your wrists on re-election night :)

Yes goyim let the hate flow through you

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

Nah. We will be out in full force 2020 "The New Vision". We will destroy your progressive shit. There wont be a woman president till 2036 and she will be a white republican. There will not be another nigger or spic in office till the 2100s.

No. Even Democrats have come to see Kamala Harris as a bit...off. they've seen her fall on her face in her theatrical attempts to take scalps and rustle GOP jimmies at committee hearings. She's trying a bit too hard.

Fun Fact: The first woman president will most likely actually be a conservative/republican candidate.

Agreed. Nickey Haley was sent to the UN to give her foreign policy cred.

They're one and the same aren't they

Even the cunt in the pic you posted is laughing at you.

I see the ethno masochism is strong within you.... How's that working out for ya?

Also the DNC will be a shell of its former self within 18 months with a large number of prominent members either behind bars or suicided.

I'd imagine the "shilling" comes from the fact that you'll always get posts like this. (For a forum on Sup Forums, people seem to confuse shilling with shitpost/trolling an awfully lot.)

Agreed.... Obama taught alot of white people a hard lesson. Seriously doubt another nignog ever gets elected again.

Imagine the salt when Trump gets re-elected.

i like the one where she is eating dung

If a white women can't win office then no way in hell will a Shaniqua type will.

Anita is so fucking hot

OP is right

I'm looking forward to the shitshow. "Generic Democrat" will be way ahead of Trump in polling during the nomination process, so the progressive wing will take that as a mandate and get way out ahead of themselves and nominate some trans POC mexi-nigger otherkin, seeing it as their chance, and they'll trip over their own dick. Can't wait

>Kamala Harris
Damn sheboon married to a Jew.

What is up with her fucking hairline?

How fat has Anita gotten? Just curious.

>What is up with her fucking hairline?
What hairline?

Yeah, I'm sure open borders and tax hikes will appeal to everyone.

She's evolving into a Pak Protector.

sage

So, now, here is the big question. What thread on Sup Forums is now considered so dangerous that shareblue is spamming the place with slide threads?