Ask a Minnesotan anything

Since today’s the big Superb Owl day for us, and considering we host a whole bunch of nonsense, feel free to ask a Minnesotan anything.

Happy to clarify the reality of things if need be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vm-MrkoJPC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how's your water quality? I've read it isn't very good. why is that? farming? mining?

Why does Two Harbors only have one harbor?

Im a vikangz fan and its sad as fuck watching these two faggot ass teams play in their stadium.How fucking cuck is that

y did dakota county vote hillary?

why does our state suck so much somali dick?

can you post this on reddit and never come back to Sup Forums?

Generally pretty good. Recently there’s been controversy in surrounding suburbs of the twin cities due to chemicals from 3M seeping into the ground water supply. So far nothing’s been found to be harmful but we’ll probably have issues with estrogen or some shit 20 years from now
.Midwest humor
It’s pretty sickening desu, it was supposed to be our year :(
Minorities are starting to spread away from the cities into the surrounding whiter suburbs
Because of the DFL and their establishment within our state gubmint

Why are you such a shit state compared to every state that surrounds you?

Depends on what you define as shit. We have some of the best primary education and test scores in the country, slightly higher than average intelligence than surrounding states, and some of the best standards of living in the country.

Conversely we’re starting to fill with more far left wing blues, have a fuck ton of Somalis and Hmong, and the second highest state income taxes in the country. Pisses me off because so much tax money is hemorrhaged into the cities like schools where dindus have poor grades and blame whiteys. I have yet to really benefit from the high taxes.

im hoping a somali blows himself up at the super bowl

t. 651

Why did "Minnesota Strong" get registered last week?

Not my fault. I live in Dakota and voted Trump.

Do you live in Twin Cities metro?

The security’s pretty insane, though I heard the original SB security firm got fired due to sketchy employees. If anything, we’ll just get something similar to those morons that climbed up the lights protesting the pipeline

Eastern suburbs. Twin cities suburbs are probably some of the comfiest places save for there not being much to do

they dont need to target the stadium itself. they could go for a hotel lobby or a restaurant to get a few dozen easy kills. ill be impressed if nothing happens.

If you had a choice, live next to Somalians or regular niggers:
what would you choose?

Best juicy: 5-8 Club or Matt's?

Personally I'd say Matt's but the ones from the Nook are pretty bomb.

Fuck that’s a tough one. Probably regular niggers considering there’s less of a chance one blows up his house and mine for being a dumbass. Somalis can be pretty fucking dumb and lazy.
Matt’s by a mile. They’ve always botched my jucys at 5-8

somalis. regular niggers make tons of noise at night (parties, subwoofers, occasional gunshots) and are just assholes in general. somalian projects smell bad but some of the hijabis are cute desu...

What are some hidden gems of Minnesota?
And what about Duluth?What's going on there?

bump

Why do the big head/small brain Africans flock there? Is it in their dna? Do they just sniff out white areas?

It triggered me to see a bunch of niggers dressed in uniform calling themselves "vikings"

cultural appropriation much?

Jim? Is that you?

Is this true?
youtube.com/watch?v=vm-MrkoJPC8

>Hidden gem
There's a cave full of ice.
>Duluth
The zoo flooded and all the animals died. Now we don't have a zoo.

the christ cucks here literally import them

You from Jokedale too?

Damn. They tried to pull that here but got shut down.