>Brooklyn
I just want it back, Anons

>why they live there?
slavery
>why were slaves there?
plantations
>why were plantations there?
suitable climate and soil

The south had plantations, the midwest had cities for the nogs who were literally too stupid to learn how to farm, and that area in Florida is where all the Haitians and Jamaicans that Obama allowed to illegally stay are

In those Southern counties born and slaved on the plantation is where blacks spent most of their days.

why were suitable climate and soil there?

...and many of those who after being freed, stayed with their masters to continue working.

move to Queens

As a side note, most blacks today are Protestant because they imbibed their masters' religion.

Sharecroppers can't afford to leave a hundred and some odd years later.

If I wanted to live in a guinea infested shithole, I'd move to Staten Island; at least it's Whiter

They were too fucking lazy to go to the freedom that was just sitting there waiting for them. That's why the race traitors had to force their mongrel shit into the South.

>South Carolina map
Officially the worst state in the south
Mississippi, y'all are a close second

Lived in Natchez, MS for several years.
I can confirm. It's a retirement area for faggots and overrun by blacks.
Scenery is nice, though. Particularly the cemetery.

they're too afraid to leave their plantations....still.

>I live there
>NC
It's because these are still free states not ruined by cuck Yankees.
Sadly the northerners and moving here to evade their shitty state. Laws/taxes/toll roads.
The worst part is that they have not learned that they runied their home state by voting for policys that ruined their home state in the first place.
Now they come to the south and bring their voting habits with them and are now running the south just as they did their home states.
>gtfo commies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>they want gay marriage and toll roads.
It's funny when we had a Republican gov we got a lot of new national compines/businesses to build and stay in our state.
Now with a Democrat antibusiness class warfare gov. It's amazing to see new companies looking to grow here but pass us up for other pro business states.
We also have the highest gas tax in the south and we have ran the well dry and these yankees are looking at toll roads.
I swear to god I'm moving to Switzerland if they cuck this butch up anymore.

dont talk shit about Italians you Irish faggot.

queens is for PUSSIES

It's getting slightly better in Bklyn user. I grew up there and when I went to visit a couple weeks ago, there are a lot of white hippy liberals moving in and gentrifying all the black neighborhoods. Every place is becoming like Williamsburg

Uh-oh, it's the Sicilian Internet Defense Force! Care to tell me about how you and your kin "built" NYC? :^)

>gentrifying
I hate this term, ALL neighbourhoods in NYC belonged to Whites at one point. Just because some shitskins moved in for a few decades doesn't negate hundreds of years of White settlement. Though you're right Queens is for pussies; only the President gets a pass

To protect the Blackbeard bloodline.

You're right about the gentrification meme.

Give it some time and your kids will visit a white Brooklyn

Pull of a sattilate image and you'll notice that's some of the best farmlands in the US aside from california.

When slaves were freed they stayed in their communities, same reason you don't move to Oakland if you are white. They only left when democrats started busing them into major cities for votes.

>Give it some time and your kids will visit a white Brooklyn
I'm the first generation not to be born in NYC proper in ~300 years; I want my kids to live in a White Brooklyn, user

>implying hipsters have kids

For the culture.

>that map
Wait what happened to Berkley CA, that was nig central when I lived in CA?

this is why the SEC dominates college football

>We also have the highest gas tax in the south
Bro, NC has had this for decades.

Bad luck?

that's where the ancient coastline was

Thanks for the auto plants, Tarheel !

t.Alabamian

Yea not blaming this on the yanks but it's their leverage for toll roads.

Witnessed

I live "there." Pretty great. Weather is good, biodiversity is first rate, great hiking, largest private art center in the nation, more PhDs than most parts of the nation, NASA, etc etc

why do black people live there? see:

After they were freed they sat their asses down on the spot and never moved.

Freely stayed in mass in the most racist part of the most racist country on Earth.

Goddamn do browns love racists, literally clawing over fences to get to us.

That’s where most slaves were held. They’re still there because black people generally don’t possess the agency to move or change their current life situation.