ARE JEWS PLANNING ON USING DRONES AT THE SUPER BOWL?

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/

foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/03/what-would-happen-if-terrorists-attacked-the-super-bowl-with-drones/

cnbc.com/2018/01/11/swarm-of-armed-diy-drones-attacks-russian-military-base-in-syria.html

russia-insider.com/en/putin-we-know-us-was-behind-failed-drone-swarm-attack-our-syria-airbase/ri22172

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HK0HFBLmmT8
youtube.com/watch?v=gZhQrjCipRc
youtube.com/watch?v=cLFn0l-z8Ew
youtu.be/vJhqQquIL_U
youtube.com/watch?v=WFJ2cP8cnGY
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/24/mexican-cartels-set-to-use-drones-carrying-explosives-in-u-s-officials-say.html
archive.is/mU9HP
archive.is/dUF2A
mashable.com/2017/08/21/drug-cartel-dji-drone/
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a28874/drug-cartels-drones-into-bombers/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159223430
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:192.5.110.4
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These threads keep getting deleted. Confirmed.

The jews did a trial run in January with a swarm of DIY drones that tried to bomb a Russian air base.

This thread won't last long.
But have a bump.

Bump. Last thread got deleted

fugggggggggggggggggg

youtu.be/HK0HFBLmmT8
EDP445 and Samir Al Hayeed will be there. Exo
Pect anything

youtube.com/watch?v=gZhQrjCipRc

youtube.com/watch?v=cLFn0l-z8Ew

> posted 2012

Hmm what would happen, any guesses? Will it happen?

NO WONDER THERES A THREAD ABOUT 9/11 AND MUSLIMS UP RIGHT NOW

Have a bump. I hope there's a massive red-pilling opportunity at the party I'm going to tonight.

bump

bump

Watch. This will 404

bump>>>>>yes 2 other threads closed

RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS BOMB THE NIGGERBOWL

OH NO NO NO

Bump

ISRAEL

Kek, those drones highly sophisticated.
Strap a EFP warhead onto one of those DJI drones and you can take out any vehicle.
youtu.be/vJhqQquIL_U

Oh maybe we'll see our new tech at work. The US military showed off swarm intelligence and swarm regeneration techniques about a year ago. Also, there have been DARPA grants flying out for new drone platforms focusing on agility. Think bat-like platforms.
> t. academic who has to apply for grants

what the fuck am i reading?

ISRAELI FALSE FLAG

the dow dropping 666 points was the pre cursor for the inevitable "sacrifice" at the superbowl

spoopy user

Will Clinton finally get to shatter the glass ceiling?

Federal police discovered the drone attached to the IED last week during a traffic stop in Guanajunto, where several cartels are known to operate, including the Sinaloa Cartel

An improvised explosive device was taped to the drone, 3Dr Solo Quadcopter, that could reportedly be detonated with a remote control. It was not clear if the four men were a part of any criminal group. The drone had a range of about half a mile, but modifications would have allowed it to fly farther.

top security chiefs cautioned Congress that cartels and terrorist groups could use drones to strike targets within the U.S

FBI and National Counterterrorism officials told Congress last month they were wary of ISIS terrorists using weaponized drones to attack the U.S
youtube.com/watch?v=WFJ2cP8cnGY

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/24/mexican-cartels-set-to-use-drones-carrying-explosives-in-u-s-officials-say.html

archive.is/mU9HP

archive.is/dUF2A

mashable.com/2017/08/21/drug-cartel-dji-drone/

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a28874/drug-cartels-drones-into-bombers/
the next world war will be fought not with stick and stones, but with civilians piloting remote-control mini drones!

they will use anything from asbestos, to fentanyl gas, to radioactive dust

>159223430
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159223430
here is the archive

Oh shit.

>what would happen if terrorists attacked the super bowl with drones
blood bowl

I picked up some things at the gas station yesterday which came out to $6.66.
This has cosmic meaning related to the DOW, you know.
whew.

I live in 4 blocks away from the US bank stadium. I saw a huge drone yesterday. But regardless there are armed helicopters flying all over. THere are security and armored humvees on every street. I think I will be safe. I am mostly worried about EAGLES FANS

Fuck off

Jews are the force behind all false flags. They created chaos and confusion and blame it on someone else. They started ww2 and blamed it on the Germans. They did 9/11 and blamed it on the Muslims. They did Charlottesville and blamed it on 'white supremacists'.

We called it out. That's all we can do.

Lol you know I am right

I hope you dopes realize that the super bowl is in a dome this year.

Soros rapefugees/beaner cartels using mini-drones with toxic payloads against alt-right. Remote control drones flying a liquid hazard over a number of targets including civilians, homes, and crowded areas.

they will drop anything from asbestos, to fentanyl gas, to radioactive dust

ITS MOSSAD

>Breaking the glass ceiling.

unless the 'armed' helicopters have Sidewinders, they're not going to be useful against drones

>drone terrorists
You mean Obama?

wow watch out Britain you might get arrested for expressing those spicy ass problematic opinions

Sup Forums should start mastering drones to counter the drone threat from cartels and ahmeds.

fuck social media trolling, its time to troll the airspace!

drones are the future of conflict resolution.

A lot of people would die, then retaliation would be swift and brutal.

Yeah, they are gonna try and pin it on muslims. Israel needs more sympathy so they can bomb palestinians. win win for the jews.

The jews who run the NFL won't let the false flag jews do anything more at this time to fuck up their ratings or pubic perception during their big corporate, advertising orgy. I wouldn't worry too much.

Fuck off.

DIY drones are the future. i am sure a few Sup Forumsacks can gain control and influence Soros wrinkled ass with retrofitted DIY drones.

I don't know what they are armed with but do you really think they are going to have a drone sneak up on the city?

it is taking way too long for someone to carry something of this sort

it is maybe a bit too technical at least for small terrorists but so effective

wrong, thats not a false flag

Soros

ISRAEL

Big info in here

For some Numerology speculation

In Hebrew, each letter possesses a numerical value. Gematria is the calculation of the numerical equivalence of letters, words, or phrases, and, on that basis, gaining, insight into interrelation of different concepts and exploring the interrelationship between words and ideas.

The assumption behind this technique is that numerical equivalence is not coincidental. Since the world was created through God’s “speech,” each letter represents a different creative force. Thus, the numerical equivalence of two words reveals an internal connection between the creative potentials of each one.

>super bowl lii in Jewish Gematria Equals: 1445
>super bowl lii in English Gematria Equals: 966
>super bowl lii in Simple Gematria Equals: 161

Possible Correlations
In Jewish Gematria (1445)
>Looks Can Fool You Baby
>Is Uncompromisingly Selfish
>Oh God Please Have Mercy
>Let Us Entertain You
>The Revelation of Thoth
>Apocalypse No Joke
>Ban Traveling To US
>The Greatest Destroyer of Peace

In English/Simple Gematria (966/161)
>Satanic Megalomaniac
>Do Not Fear Eleven (1111 in Jewish Gematria)
>ZOG Puppets
>Terrorists
>The Final Warning
>Child Slave Trader (Child Trafficking Rings were arrested at the last superb owl)
>Russian Spy
>Obama Will Vanish
>Paramedics Ambulance
>Left In The Lurch
>So Are the Branches

52 in Jewish Gematria
>Chan
>Big Lie

52 in Simple Gematria
>Devil
>N.W.O.
>Last
>African
>Ship
>Boeing
>Stage
>Altar
>Bowl

ITS AN ENCLOSED DOMED STADIUM. ANY DRONES OUTSIDE WILL BOUNCE OFF AND HIT THE GROUND.

>IDIOTS

NOT IF THE DRONES ARE INSIDE

Good, it 4 degrees outside with a wind chill of -20

> too technical
not at all. see dumb beaner cartels or inbred pakis can retrofit drones from the toystore to spray acid or some hazardous shit over an individual, house, or entire city block. wall street should be on red alert.

HAPPENING!

ISRAEL IS BEHIND THIS

>What Would Happen if (((Terrorists))) Attacked the Super Bowl With Drones?

the person who made that edit has been trolling since 2012

THE DRONES ARE INSIDE US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:192.5.110.4

CENTRAL HAPPENINGS NETWORK

youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc

Remind to watch HERE if any event takes place!!!
>our news network
He is /ourguy test his shit out!

LOOK!

AND HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET ALL THE DRONES PAST THE SECURITY CHECKPOINTS?

>IDIOTS

THEY ALREADY HAVE A FUCKING WEBSITE MADE.

Vegasstrong
Bostonstrong

Now Minneapolisstrong

friendly reminder that numerology and symbolism conspiracies (along with the flat earth bullshit) was created and pushed by intelligence agencies to discredit actual conspiracy theories based in reality. You are mentally ill.

what? take a look at his userpage, he keeps vandalizing sports-related pages. probably an Sup Forumstard

sputniknews they blatant russian fake news. Somalis cant fly drones lol

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

yes
drones are maneuverable enough to fly through windows, it's very easy to fly them in streets under the skyline to avoid radar (not that I expect us to have SAM's deployed anyways) (and Patriots are too big and Stingers couldn't compete with race drones at street level)
and a city is the perfect place, there's millions of citizens that could launch the drones from millions of windows and thousands of roofs

THE HEAD OF SECURITY WAS THE DC POLICE CHIEF WHO COVERED UP SETH RICH'S MURDER

SUPER BOWEL DRONES?!

COSPLAY CONTEST: MAKE YOUR BETS NOW

ARE THE ISRAELI MOSSAD GONNA BE COSPLAYING AS:

>Iranians?
>North Koreans?
>Saudis?
>Russians?

MAKE YOUR BETS NOW FOR THE 2018 SUPERBOWL!

ARABS

Are we going to witness The Sum Of All Fears?

YOUR TRIPS SUGGEST I SHOULD TUNE IN TONIGHT TO WATCH THE GAME

Somali's