There's a race war in this country

>there's a race war in this country
>whites vs. blacks
>asians chose white
>latinos chose black

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is he right?
Patrice never said that.

i wish it could just be black vs latinos vs asians, let them whip each other out. It would be pure bless

sort of, 80% of Latinos went black but 20% of lighter skinned college educated latinos (Mitt Romney, Marco Rubio) went white

Yes he did. On his album Mr. P

Latinos would obviously choose tho go rogue and try to create a shitty Mexico 2.0

>latinos chose black
no
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

latinos and blacks hate each other

blacks and spics getting along to achieve a common goal? there is no evidence to support this. neither group seems to be able to do this own their own without white people helping them anyways.

No, latinos would choose latinos and I have no idea what the Asians would do. Latinos fucking hate blacks.

They're ignorant enough to think that working together would be a good idea

I think half asians would go to white and half to black. I would just stay neutral.

Stereotypes always side with the negro. Also the brainlets and poor.

The others go white.

Latinos hate niggers with a passion. I went to high school in California ten years ago and we would routinely have the school close for days to a week at a time because of basically race wars between the spics and niggers. You're extremely deluded to believe they would ever side together for anything at all. Maybe puerto ricans and dominicans would side with niggers but they're niggers too

Latinos and asians would go white. Muzzies will go black but turn on them.

Asians don't fight. They'll keep to themselves and help nobody.

That's not true. Asians help and would fight for other asians. It's that insect mentality they have

All of this Race shit is simple divide and conquer. Only degenerate fools believe this shit.

The Elite push this shit so that we will all be to busy hating each other to ever pose a threat to them.

The color of your skin is irrelevant, we are ALL slaves to the Elite that run this world.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

If there is a"race war" in the US it will probably be between inner city blacks and hispanics.

Yes and no user. Race realism is real. There are differences between the races. Niggers are the niggerest, their brain makeup makes abstract thought an impossibility for the average nog. Europeans are on average smarter than niggers. Then comes east Asians and then Ashkenazi kikes. The Asians are intelligent but not creative. The Europeans are very creative. Jews on average are physically inferior to other races. Etc.
Now just because your stupid doesnt mean you should be mistreated by your fellow man. But society ought to serve you accordingly. It is cruel to abuse animals. We have much more to gain from uniting than being divided and conquered yeah but that would require niggers to not be niggers for once. That just isn't going to happen.

>Mitt Romney
>Latino
His dad was born in a Mormon colony in Mexico. He's 100% WASP you idiot

You just described ethnocentricism.

I was just gonna bring this up.

Chicks and Latinos would have to consider what would be the best for them. Obviously chicks are going to pick whites but Latinos its 50/50. While the darker Latinos would pick blacks obviously the whiter Latino will pick white. One google search will expose which race has a better chance. Whites win hands down

God do i wish he was alive for this shit show.