How come I see so many niggers, arabs and pakis driving BMW, mercedes and Audi?

How come I see so many niggers, arabs and pakis driving BMW, mercedes and Audi?

How the fuck do these sub human apes afford these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t=3951s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Usually they are close to a decade old.
In a few years that car will break down.

>niggers
They live in trailers & apartments.
>arabs
Over seas-oil money.
>pakis
They own the gas station that makes the other guy rich too.

Fuck cars.
FUck shitskins.
Nation wrecking animals.
Curse this fucking planet.
Spit on the gods faces.
I hate them.
I hate all of this.

In American English, the term "nigger rich" refers to someone who spends money they don't actually have on frivolous status purchases. Non-whites other than East Asians tend to have a shitty time preference and can't wait for gratification. So the answer is "they don't." Most of these cars will be repossessed in a year.

They don't afford them. They borrow money to buy them. They are pushing so much risky debt onto anyone who is willing to take it right now. There is a category of auto-loan called "Sub-Sub-Prime" now.

Status symbols. Look inside their shit-hole homes.

If it's a 2018 plate in posh post code ignore the above ...

>Lmao whitey is this mad I can afford a Mercedes and he can't

I constantly see this. I'm fairly high earning and I still drive a Honda Odyssey, it's amazing seeing all these cheap, scumming looking nigs and arabs driving around in German high end cars. Many of them seen quite new and in good condition too, aside from the tacky rims that half of them put on their mid range BMW's. They wear cheap clothes and look like they haven't showered in a while but drive $40k cars, it's the weirdest thing

Family oil money if they're new, otherwise used luxury cars depreciate brutally after just a few years. Ive been driving used Cadillacs that were $60-70k new for about 7 years now and the most I've ever paid was 4500 for an 02 with 60k miles.

Stolen.

>How the fuck do these sub human apes afford these things?

look at the 2008 housing and associated market crash to see what happens when it's houses instead of cars

[HOW TO GET SOME WITH ONLY GUN]

[GUIDE cautiously] [click]

Niggers can't afford them
Arabs can but it's fueled by daddy's money.

cuckistan

They are leasing the poverty-tier models.

>what is leasing

are you people retarded

a few hundred in benefits per child, times 10 kids ? so keep working & paying your taxes.

they can't, they want the bling and will go into debt to get for it. While responsible people are content to drive around in modest cars these idiots just want instant gratification and the perceived status in owning expensive things

Why don't think for a second before starting a thread?
>Some do honest work
>Some drive the cars of their parents
>Some lease their cars
>Some are born into rich families
>Some commit crimes and earn quite alot of money through drug selling and dealing in stolen goods ect.
>sports betting (huge with the shitskins here / Tipico)
>Import cars
>Used cars
>Uninsured cars
>Stolen cars
>No other luxuries like a large house/flat, sports ect.

Question answered?

I am seeing a few of these cars popping up on the second hand market for like 6k in euroland money. Some of the lower tier models, but middle sometimes as well. Some still go for 10k...so really they are not that much money. If the retards want to pour all of their cash into cars, and less into housing and other goods which the whites are doing...let them?

When I entered the Civil Service I did a stint with the DVLA. Not only was it far more fun than I thought it was going to be, it was a real eye opener.

Basically they don't bother with insurance. At all. The ones that do have "insurance" have gained it with false information. That saves them several thousand a year. They are smart enough to tax the car, most of the time, which is far easier to prove in their absence than insurance. The courts send out letters to them, but they never get a response. If they do, they plead guilty in writing and because their national insurance number will return "Unemployed" as a result they can pay the fine in installments. About £10 a week at most, and it never really gets paid.

To actually get their hands on a car, they will take massive loans. I am reliably informed that Pakistanis have the highest levels of personal debt in the UK. The next highest are Bangladeshis. In some cases they'll just have a long term rental agreement, which means they never own the car but it's cheaper for them. Mercedes are particularly infamous for this. About 2/3 of the Mercs on the road aren't actually owned by the people driving them, and that excludes company cars.

You can combine this with:

>sharing one driving licence between five people
>not paying any sort of income tax
>receiving large amounts of welfare
>if they do work, it's cash in hand and no tax
>a complete disregard for the future, because someone else will pay for that.

And all of a sudden £600 a month on a rented C63 AMG doesn't seem so bad.

go suck some more refugee dick Heinrich.

Alot of the time they join funds with family (cousin, brothers etc) and switch who gets to drive the car that week or month

Do you all share one licence in your own countries or is that something you only do over here?

The cars that gassed the Jews. What Muslim wouldn't like that?

Give me some posh post codes plox.

Arabs love German cars.
They also cheer for the German national football team.
Reason:jews.

BRUH NIGGAS BE TRYNA STUNT WITH THEIR 10+ YEAR OLD FOREIGN CARS. NAH NIGGA THAT OLD ASS CAR IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BY NOW

Do they seriously enforce driving licence laws in third world countries? A friend of mine was born in Thailand, he learnt to drive at age 13 on busy main roads because his family gave regular donations to the police and could do whatever they wanted

Lol i'm European, don't know i Kuwait's do this, i think they got enough oil cash for that tho.

Yup, they rent them.

You see this at their weddings, fuckloads of them will all turn up in flash sports cars, that they've rented specifically to show off.

They then race eachother down the streets, causing alsorts of havoc and mayhem.

You can see why the Jews want to fill our countries with these people now can't you..

also, I wonder if this explains why most BMW/Mercedes/Audi drivers are shit drivers.

Often they're rented. Often they're leased. Often it's the whole large family/clan on benefits that gets the car and shares it among its members. Quite a few of them are criminals (think organized crime).
It's a status symbol and a lifestyle. They love to impress and pose, but also to enjoy comfy cars with their friends.

>paying those devaluations.
Must be a cultural thing.

Jigger value flash over everything. Ever been to a paki or Arab wedding? They literally have them to wash money.

*niggers

The niggers waste their money on cars but live in a shithole. It's the same for the vietnamese.

I just can talk for Germany:
Here the supply of these cars is ofc very high,
so most of the young turkroaches get a "phat looking"
BMW 5 for example, but use a shitty motor.
This costs just 1k, and you can do nothing than
brag.

>have plenty of free time and get tons of gibs because you have kids
>use that free time to work under the table and get even more money
So basically shitskin get about twice the amount of money that you do.

All the money you paid at the gas station went to them.

So its like how the Chinese make knock off F-150s and sell them for 10k? Because instead of a beefy v8 or turbo v6, its using some shit 4cyl that cant haul a jet ski.

I seen niggers driving brand new cars I never see them a nigger driving a beater.

>niggers
leasemobiles or they're not making their payments
>arabs and pakis
daddy's money, or it's a clapped out 2 decade old base model

a local car dealership advertises up to a $30k loan and $0 down if you make just $350/week. niggers are obviously stupid enough to fall for this trap.

Yes, they use mostly the bodywork and equipment of a M5,
in combination with an old 125 PS motor and tuning the exhaust

also, some don't even have to make payments because other niggers will chimp out to defend them when the repo guy comes. youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ?t=22s

more like white people essentially gave non whites luxury through liberal-progressive values, therefore you actually never had the merit, or strength, nor ability, to even theoretically deserve those things in the first place, because they were essentially given to you, so you would be tested in soaking up all the shallow, vain, materialistic, non-human attitudes of humanity. This is just what happens when you allow normies access to genuine luxury.

few years old bmw or mercedes cost the same as new trash renault or other trash car, even still bmw or mercedes is still better car.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t=3951s

>Required watching
Required watching
>Required watching
Required watching
>Required watching
Required watching

Because niggers cant operate a manual transmission

It's because.you are misinformed about these cars.

You can lease the car in pic for $299 a month. It's the 2017 model.

Most people lease. It's not that expensive.

Because they live in section 8 ghetto apartments with 8 other family members.

Never.

They lease them and don't get the expensive options that white people get. Being seen as rich is more important than being rich for these people

le edgy blackpill

lease brah

Crime. The same reason a bulgarian mayor with 800 Eur salary has a three story house and a brand new amg.

You can rent cars you know.

They’re rented dummy.

You have no insight of the mentality of these people and that will be your downfall. As someone mentioned earlier its a brag. So they have to own them. And the authentic ones belong to criminals.

You don't see many buying in cash. Whatever is less than 5 years old is almost guaranteed to be owned by bank, if you exclude the very few that actually can afford them. The same, older ones do not cost that much, for example I myself am looking to buy nice 2008 a4 or a4 and they start at 3k eur. They are great cars for good money. Even niggers are not dumb enough to spend 5k on 2012-2014 nissan when they can get for that money 2009-2010 bmw.

They spend 100% of their gibs on cars, phones, and watches

They'll finance anyone these days. Huge auto loan bubble right now.

They buy base model versions. If you're going to put up with the shit fucking repairs and 2-3x cost of parts for some shitty german import, why would you get a fucking base model?
Get the M engine or something. no point otherwise, you'd have more fun in a similarly priced domestic or jap.

t. subhuman ape

>implying a nigger would give it back
the moment he drives it away its theft not rent.

This it's always arabs and pakis.

>a lot of children
>taking your tax-money

Perhaps they aren’t NEETs like most of the people on this board including yourself & actually work for their money instead of collecting money from the government like you

99% of all high performance imports are leased

This is the correct answer

Le huwhite master race displays its superior intellect once more

you delusional black faggot

>being this mad that people are doing better than you in life

Envy is a horrible thing, isn’t it?

Welfare fraud

Selling drugs

Fraud or Lying to creditors

In Australia lebos etc just go into a dealership with another family or friends personal info and enough cash for the first car payment put it in the name and address where the repo guys cant find the car and just basically never pay another payment ever. It's a civil matter also so technically they get these bmw's etc for the first car payment/deposit only. As long as they never have the car near the address given they can generally drive the car for a long time.

Everything I said was true which explains this angry response. You literally have nothing to say because you know that I’m right hahaha

This

>literal apes possessing machines they could not even conceive of

In my country almost all new cars are owned by bank, that includes all the white population with above average salary. The chance that even 5% of shitskins earn above average in uk is nonexistent. On average new german cost 30k if you are not looking bottom of the barrel. They are leasing these cars while collecting gibs.
Get raped subhuman anglo.

>Fraud or Lying to creditors

The pakis are particularly good at Mohammed as they all are called something or other and have 20 cousins with the same name.

You can get decent 2nd hand or approved cars pretty cheap.
Also especially here there are alot of audis, bmws and mercs do its not hard to find a decent one for cheap as they are so common.
Also explains why they are driven by complete shitters.

Buy here, pay here lot. 96 month lease term. Poverty spec luxury car.

>irish
>calling me subhuman

Fuck off you german cuckold faggot. Kill yourself for chosing to let muslim and other niggers cuck you and impregnate German women. You are a fucking faggot of the lowest order and deserve to be eradicated.

Fucking faggot.

They don't do well, they spend all their money on cars and designer clothes. Have you not noticed that or did you think every nonwhite here was a millionaire because they have a gucci belt?

Stay calm little fella.

Haha go prep Tyrone for your wife mutt

>niggers,
lol
>arabs
do they even drive cars?
>pakis
drugs, fraud/scam

status symbol
it's why so many poor people have iPhones and expensive watches

In germany entire bunches of shitskins buy and share a BMW on credit.
fucking apes

They live in tiny apartments with their 4 wives and 800 kids who never get anything for themselves and who are basically just there for the Arab's own enjoyment. And they finance fancy cars with loans and shit

Drugs dealing

Because they are probably driving stripper A4/C class / 3 series cars that actually aren't that expensive.

And Arabs? Aren't they similar to all the Chinese kids driving exotics around? Family money?

this is not a meme, but here many avoid bmw because it's considered a paki car. It was a bit worse before. I don't want to drive the same car as them. So had never had that brand. Now I just have a small piss car from 2010, next one I dunno. Either volvo or audi or something. I like volvo

they don't have the looks so the only way they can have superiority over each other is their status symbols.

The niggers are drug dealers, the Arabs are spending daddy's money, the Pakis have good jobs thanks to Paki nepotism.

kill myself slowly

They sell drugs or are trafficking girls.

Tax evasion, massive amounts of welfare, free ride from the Government, old cars with shit parts.