Imagine working this hard for $9.50

>imagine working this hard for $9.50

americans really are the chosen people. Sup Forums was right once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=B4_C1BmT-R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. papa johns here
This guy is just showboating. Only incredibly high sales will make you move that fast. Even then fuck dominos.

>imagine eating this hard for $9.50

All that wasted cheese. Tisk tisk.
No wonder he only gets 9.50

wasting so much cheese.

>spoiler: The fallen cheese gets re-used
>All of it
>no matter how long its been there

>fast food
>hard
saged

My salary is capped at exactly 200,000USD annually, because I work for my family business. I really don’t do much at all. I work maybe 35 hours a week, and most of the time what I do is go into meetings, and sit down with some people and tell them about our company.

Very, very gay.

>imagine working this hard for $9.50
FTFY

minimum wage is like $15.50 now where I live

Restaurant jobs are seriously not even worth it. You work so hard for such little money. You could be a retail worker and make the same amount but without busting your ass

coastalcuck detected

why isn't he wearing gloves?

+tip

I feel like retail is too slow
I get weird when I have to stand around not doing a task at work.
While the normies text

>female co"""""worker"""""
>literally playing on her phone
MUH PAY GAP

Science.
You don't need to wear gloves if you wash your hands because the pizza goes into an oven that's 450 degrees for nearly 11 minutes. Killing all Germs.

If it's just about being fast why not build a machine? I could build you a factory that's much faster and efficient than that guy.

Gloves are not required in every city and they really don't make much of a difference.

All this then the delivery driver stops for gas and a smoke.
Pizza is still late.

I work at dominoes, literally nobody wears gloves. The sole exception is when they're actively bleeding/cut themselves on the job, they'll wear gloves for the rest of their shift.
>nb4 wagecuck
I work in an area between two colleges and all the white neighborhoods in the city, I make over $100 every night in tips no exceptions.

I've worked at a Dominoes, they don't pay min.

wew

it doesn't matter as long as it get properly heated all the microbes are dead

Could you really? I doubt it.
Sucks to suck bruv. A real driver doesn't stop for shit because you have to make 30+ deliveries in a day if you're good.

papa jonhs is literally the worst pizza chain. I'd rather eat that mystery pizza at convenience stores than the shit your company makes.

Robot can do it faster and cleaner.

Hope he's not thinking of keeping that job forever.

Pretty sure I could. Give me enough money and I do it.

robots are gay
delet

Kek this happens a shitton. I'm the only fucking employee that doesn't smoke in the entire establishment apparently. All the other drivers bitch about getting shit tips, but they barely do their fucking job and go through fucking McDonalds drive-throughs on delivery. Not complaining though, low expectations = bigger tips for me.

Dominos is good sometimes and shitty other times, really depends if it's delivery or pick up and the store it's located.

Its the truth.

Looks like he's into his work, and enjoying it.

thats why you leave that job cause your not retarded

id fire that nigger immediately for wasting so much of my god damn cheese

thats pizza contest stuff, guy does not work that hard this isnt India.

Oh yeah? My salary is capped at exactly 300,000USD annually, because I work for my family business. I really don’t do anything at all. I work maybe 30 hours a week, and all of the time I go into meetings, and sit down with some people and tell them about our company.

can you not see that tray where they dump it back into the bin when customers aren't around?

I see the woman employee is earning her equal wage.

fucking idiot

well those pizza's taste like shit so yeah 9.50 sounds about right.

Important to note when you watch this that government deserves to take 25 percent of his salary because he didn't learn to do that without the government's help.
Thank you, government

he just gets it done real quick then does nothing for a while. he doesn't have to go that fast.

Super Bowl False Flag Threads
(Deleted)
(Archived)

How hard should you work for $9.50?

That is not a normal preparation situation you fucks, it is an internal speed contest, do you not see the cunt with the stopwatch?

Maybe you kids should try getting jobs?

for 9.50$ per hour I would be 2x faster, 9.50 is alot of money

no one cares.

lol I make 12 an hour for doing basically nothing for 8 hours. Love working for uni while going to uni.

that's not work. it's making food.

You will be first against the wall when the revolution happens

me and this one guy were so good we spent half the day at the mall most days.

Let's check what he's doing:
>Sprinkling with cornflour
>Flattening dough
>Smearing tomato/sugar paste/sauce
>Throwing on slices of pepperoni
>Throwing on cheese

Which of those is impossible to be done by a machine?
Spoiler, it already existst:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4_C1BmT-R8

Fake and gay.

Also, in the early 80s I worked a full time job at Burger King scrubbing dumpsters for $3.35 an hour. Now I make $96K a year and own my own business.

That shit job taught me that if I wanted to get ahead in the world, I’d need to develop skill, experience, leadership and vision because I couldn’t rely on strength and stamina or expect other people to give me what I wanted my whole life.

oh shit homeboy is a beast

lol. Jealous commie fuck. Day of the Rope is coming soon. You don't get a wall to lean against.

seeing this, and knowing I am a fucking wageslave, makes me want to legitimately kill myself

We will have special places in the gulag for you.

>wasting THAT MUCH cheese
Amateur.

never get a job where your boss is around all day.

That pizza looks like shit and probably tastes like shit. Also, it's called "Let's Pizza". Fucking stupid brand that will and probably already has flopped.

working hard is when you can barely stand and your hands are full of scratches, otherwise gtfo.
there was a jungle village once that has it all of its people wash their stuff in a nearby river using primitive tools. They are basically doing labor, they do this everyday, every year so on.
1 month passes, 1 year passes, 10 years passes nothing happened they still washing like usual, taking the whole force of the village to do it. 100 years passes, 1000 years passes, 3000 years passes, nothing much but at least they are doing labour. Then one day one man walks by and sees theses people washing their clothes at the river and ask: Heyif you put this the otherway around it maybe goes 2x as fast.
that's when the change comes, that is what humanity is, it's was never the labor they did it's what their minds do, labor is just to establish it dumb fuck labor is the thing we should evade and should be most worthless.

>Girl on her cellphone the entire time
"I deserve $15 an hour"

i swear they dump sugar into the sauce

You and your kind will find themselves on a gullotine soon enough

This. And the VO anncounter isn’t even a native english speaker. Probably the machine is a chinese piece of shit that will grind metal parts, dust and machine oil into your “food”.

> How can women even compete

Here.
Dominoes has
1 guy for dough
1 for topping and cheese
1 for ingredients and put it in the oven
1 to take it out of the oven and box it

thats either competition or some shit insider video.
They would be fired for wasting that much toppings. Just look at the cheese that is thrown all over the counter. Look how much pepperoni is on the pizza.

>hurr I like my companie, retail is a real career my company told me so

Hey idiot food isn't retail

tick tock wagie

fuck off papa johns, i ain't payin $14 for a small pie kikes

as a former pizza line worker, his form is shit. it will come out of oven with no crust ridge on the perimeter, sauce will show on the edges, and that pepperoni was just thrown on.

if a secret shop saw it, he'd get a talked to by his boss, and be told to slow the fuck down.

I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF THAT WAS MY LIFE

yeah no i work a real job that tests the limit of my body 5 days a week. making pizza isn't fucking work.

Oh yeah? My salary is capped at exactly 400,000USD annually, because I work for my family business. I really don’t do anything at all. I work maybe 25 hours a week, and all of the time I go into meetings, and sit down with some people and tell them about our company.

I thought she was timing the performance

We have pizza machines 5 years or so It's called pizzamat.
Just walk down to the first floor of your commieblock, put monie into this doom machine, wait couple mins and your hot shit is done.

That guy is practicing for a competition to most likely make a lot of money. My pizza company hosts a contest every year at their convention.

The guy is likely in management or leadership, and gets paid at least $12-$15, gets overtime, and gets paid bonus. The drones who couldn't make one pizza in the time he makes 6 get paid 9.50.

Also much food cost, reeeeeee

T. Assistant manager @ Toppers Pizza

Hurp durp. What is cleaning the entire store, washing 4 sinks of dishes, deck scrubbing and then mopping the whole floor every night and getting in and out of your car 30+ times per day, walking in the elements and carrying food up huge flights of stairs, through long halls etc
Pizza fucking wreks your body

that's not really true for a properly managed pizza place. it should be put back in the cheese container the moment it slows down or an opportunity arises. secondly the tray it sits on is atop a refrigerator at keeps it cool.

Hahahahahahahahahha you'll be shot dead in the street faggot ahahahahahahh

>americans
>ching chong
the memes write themselves

He's just showing off, the girl is timing him.

You may have lost the moon race, but you won the pizza out of a machine race

>meme flag

>people care less about a potential happening than a thread about minimum wage

I like them all. I won about two dozen pizzas from Papa Johns so I'm tired of them. Domino's was great to eat a few weeks later.

does the company you work for pay for your life insurance policy? do you even need one in that line of work? thought not, sit down kid.

As FP said, this guy is showboating. At my peak I could've done the same, and done it better.
19 seconds from dough ball to large pep pie going in the oven. Come at me.

>t. former dominoes regional manager

oh look r2d2 is gonna spit out a pizza.

>I do a dangerous job
>And that's a good thing!

youre selling shit, most of which isnt considered food except be complete retards.

>isnt considered food except be complete retards.

Man, what is up with the animosity nowadays?

Lazy incel nigger.

Oh yeah? My salary is capped at exactly 500,000USD annually, because I am a muslim. I really don’t do anything at all. I work maybe 0.3 hours a week, and all of the time I go into meetings, and sit down with some people and tell them about our Islam.